Fetterman returns to Capitol Hill

He's certainly severely compromised at speaking and being able to convey himself for a politician that relies on his/her ability to communicate. Even Robert Kennedy Jr is more understandable and he has a severe speech impediment.

Fetterman's choice of wardrobe really brings attention to him. If he shaved his rats nest bear, grew back his hair on his head, and wore tailored suits, he wouldn't be such a spectacle.

Sure he's a big guy, but that just means he can't buy a suit off the rack at the Salvation Army.

Sen. Fetterman should get on the phone with President Trump who is also a big guy, but one who knows how to get dressed. I'm sure The Donald would help him out and hook him up with an expert.

Fetterman's choice of wardrobe really brings attention to him. If he shaved his rats nest bear, grew back his hair on his head, and wore tailored suits, he wouldn't be such a spectacle.

Sure he's a big guy, but that just means he can't buy a suit off the rack at the Salvation Army.

Sen. Fetterman should get on the phone with President Trump who is also a big guy, but one who knows how to get dressed. I'm sure The Donald would help him out and hook him up with an expert.
Sen. Fetterman doesn't need a shave or new clothes, he needs a working brain. The rest will fall in place.

biden-meme-fetterman.jpg

And that is what the people of Pennsylvania elected to be one of one hundred most powerful people in the country. Tall about not having any respect for yourself, the people you work for or the people you work around. Even the Democrats should be standing in line to censure this guy.
/——-/ All democRATs care about is the vote and the seat that holds the Senate for them. Nothing else.

The clown looks like a homeless guy. Disgrace.

Prayers up for Senator Fetterman's bout with mental depression. If the situations that arise cause him mental issues, perhaps he should choose a different job. It's his choice, and my prayers are up for Senator Fetterman's healing outcome.

The low IQ state.
Isn't Pennsylvania the state whose citizens on a 9/11 flight to take out the Capitol confronted the pod of terrorists on their plane causing the terrorist who took over the pilot's seat set the plane's nose to down position and it put such an impact on a Pennsylvanian farmland all the passangers bodies were torn apart and exploded on impact. Those were brave Pennsylvanian people who knew the terrorists were going to do something bad when they headed for the power seats of America. :( That state produced amazing heroic men and women who loved the nation more than their own safety. God bless Pennsylvania.

Prayers up for Senator Fetterman's bout with mental depression. If the situations that arise cause him mental issues, perhaps he should choose a different job. It's his choice, and my prayers are up for Senator Fetterman's healing outcome.
He's an asshole.

/—-/ He belongs in a nursing home not the Senate, but all you care about his vote and seat.

Isn't Pennsylvania the state whose citizens on a 9/11 flight to take out the Capitol confronted the pod of terrorists on their plane causing the terrorist who took over the pilot's seat set the plane's nose to down position and it put such an impact on a Pennsylvanian farmland all the passangers bodies were torn apart and exploded on impact. Those were brave Pennsylvanian people who knew the terrorists were going to do something bad when they headed for the power seats of America. :( That state produced amazing heroic men and women who loved the nation more than their own safety. God bless Pennsylvania.
No. Flight 93 originated in Newark NJ so its passengers would have been from NY and NJ. It crashed in Pennsylvania when the hijackers decided they were going to lose control of the aircraft and crashed it.

/—-/ He belongs in a nursing home not the Senate, but all you care about his vote and seat.

I don't know about that. But he certainly should be pursuing a career with less stress than a US Senator. Maybe selling newspapers on a street corner, elevator operator or rest room attendant would be more appropriate?

That was 22 years ago when Americans were Americans. This generation needs a safe space to cry when they're phone dies.

John Fetterman news release today...."Today I an denouncing my card policy for the President of the Uhaul Skates".

Forum List

Back