Fetterman...

LOL! okey dokey.

The Story Behind Jared Kushner’s Curious Acceptance Into Harvard​

ProPublica editor Daniel Golden wrote a book a decade ago about how the rich buy their children access to elite colleges. One student he covered is now poised to become one of the most powerful figures in the country.

by Daniel Golden
Nov. 18, 2016, 2 p.m. EST
The Story Behind Jared Kushner’s Curious Acceptance Into Harvard

:eusa_whistle:
maxresdefault%20%281%29-S.jpg

fetterman is a harvard grad & instead of finding some cushy job - or going straight into the family biz ... he decided to help people less fortunate.

dr oz won't even give up his citizenship with turkey.

He isn’t helping people who are less fortunate by towing the Democratic Party line. That keep people on the dole and they need to in order to continue getting elected. Its a shame that the Harvard grad hasn’t caught onto and never will. Indoctrination at its finest.

fetterman is a harvard grad & instead of finding some cushy job - or going straight into the family biz ... he decided to help people less fortunate.

dr oz won't even give up his citizenship with turkey.
Even Fetterman's hometown, where he was mayor for $150.00 a month doesn't support him!

So, apparently, John Fetterman suffered some sort of auditory damage from his stroke and, as a result, he will have the benefit of closed captioning during his debate with Dr. Oz tonight.

Is this fair? It seems to me that the voters should be able to see how he performs post-stroke, without the benefit of any aid which might not be always available to him. Shouldn't that be a valid concern?

Allowing him to use closed captioning largely removes the ability of Pennsylvania voters to see the adverse effects of his stroke, thereby presenting a false impression of Fetterman...
/----/ If it were any Republican candidate or in office - the denmocRATs would be screaming to remove him/her at once.

🤣🤣🤣yeah, sure he did. He is a trust fund brat, supported by his rich parents.

He wrecked Braddock.

wow.

just wow.

your alternative facts are just a stellar reminder of just how poorly educated you are. just the way donny et al want you to be.

<ahem>

John K. Fetterman​

President of the Senate

Biography​

Career​

Pennsylvania born and raised, John was born to teenage parents who were just starting out on their own. At the time, his father worked nights to put himself through college. John grew up in York, and later followed in his father’s footsteps to Albright College, where he played offensive tackle for the Lions. At 23, John joined up with Big Brothers/Big Sisters and threw himself into the program, mentoring his ‘little’ – an 8-year-old boy who had recently lost his father to AIDS and whose mother was also battling the disease. Before she passed away, John promised that he would continue to look out for her son and make sure that he would graduate college. Fifteen years later, John and his ‘little’ had both held up their ends of the bargain, with his little’s graduation from Washington and Jefferson College in Washington, PA. The disparity between his own life and that of his ‘little’ motivated John to quit his job and join AmeriCorps, where for two years he served in Pittsburgh’s historic Hill District, helping to set up the first computer labs in the neighborhood and teaching GED classes to young mothers and fathers. He went on to earn a Masters in Public Policy from Harvard’s Kennedy School of Government, where he focused on finding solutions in social work, business, and public policy to confront urban challenges and economic inequality. John then returned to Pennsylvania to start a GED program in the town of Braddock. John saw the beauty, grit, and determination that had been in the community’s roots for generations, and focused on turning Braddock, a town facing many obstacles, into a thriving and growing community. In 2005, encouraged by his students and motivated to do more to address the inequality that was plaguing his community, John ran for mayor. He managed to win the crowded primary by a single vote, and he’s been hard at work ever since. During the last 12 years as mayor, John has worked to build Braddock back from the verge of extinction. He’s applied a hands-on approach from AmeriCorps and his service experience to take steps to rebuild his community, bringing creative urban policy solutions to Braddock. He has worked with young people and artists to transform creative spaces downtown, and turned abandoned properties into urban gardens. John has worked to attract new residents and new jobs, as more than a dozen businesses have relocated into Braddock and the population has stabilized for the first time in decades. He is most gratified, though, by breaking the cycle of violence in his community that culminated with nearly 5 ½ years without the taking of a life. John is proud of what they’ve achieved in Braddock, but wanted to do more not only for his community, but for his commonwealth, and has emerged as one of Pennsylvania’s leading progressive voices for working people, running on issues like inequality, racial justice, and ending the failed war on drugs. He is honored to have been chosen by the voters of this commonwealth to serve as the 34th lieutenant governor of Pennsylvania. John, his wife Gisele, and their three children Karl, 9, Gracie 7, and August, 4, live in a restored car dealership in Braddock.
John K. Fetterman - President of the Pennsylvania State Senate

you're welcome for the truth.

Last edited:
He’s fine already and getting better all the time.

Tell me you aren’t a Republican and you might have some credibility with your “concerns”
Having a sitting Senator who is cognitively incapable of doing the job is everyone's concern.
- And tell me when you became a neurologist and when you saw Fetterman's complete medical records then your "diagnosis" might have some credibility.
:laughing0301:

I guess you were joking about 3 years ago when you said you had a boat.

never did. either you got me mixed up or you are flat out making shit up. i'm thinking the latter - cause that's what trolls ...

i e .... y-o-u ...

do.

never did. either you got me mixed up or you are flat out making shit up. i'm thinking the latter - cause that's what trolls ...

i e .... y-o-u ...

do.
It might have been BusyBee.
There's not much of a difference between the 2 of you.

Forum List

Back