Fi rep Grayson pushes wife

I just hope the cops confiscated any guns he might own, being a good anti-gun commie, I'm sure Rep Grayson would want it that way. OH WAIT!! They are the do as I say and not as I do party.

It isn't uncommon that when two people are divorcing, the woman will try to pull things in order to make sure she gets full custody of the kids, and what better way to get him out of the picture than to accuse him of pushing her.

Witnesses said she was the one that went crazy on him and he retaliated by pushing her into a door.

Sounds like War of the Roses to me. What people do in their private lives never surprises me, nor do I care, as long as they go to work and do their jobs well.

Authorities are investigating after the estranged wife of Florida Democratic Rep. Alan Grayson accused him of domestic violence over the weekend, a charge a spokeswoman for the congressman is blasting as a “frivolous accusation” meant to damage his reputation.

yea, let me know when there's a conviction.

Authorities are investigating after the estranged wife of Florida Democratic Rep. Alan Grayson accused him of domestic violence over the weekend, a charge a spokeswoman for the congressman is blasting as a “frivolous accusation” meant to damage his reputation.

yea, let me know when there's a conviction.
Well, if she was an estranged wife, that's OK then.

It isn't uncommon that when two people are divorcing, the woman will try to pull things in order to make sure she gets full custody of the kids, and what better way to get him out of the picture than to accuse him of pushing her.

Witnesses said she was the one that went crazy on him and he retaliated by pushing her into a door.

Sounds like War of the Roses to me. What people do in their private lives never surprises me, nor do I care, as long as they go to work and do their jobs well.

Any guy with an ounce of sense or honor knows that you never ever lay your hands on a woman.

Any guy with an ounce of sense or honor knows that you never ever lay your hands on a woman.
I'm not sure about that. I love laying my hands on women and have often and unapologetically done so.:D

The far left love this type of thing and will show up soon and prove it.

The far right love this type of thing and will show up soon and prove it.

It's the Democrat war on women again. Blaming the victim. I'm sure some leftist will come along and tell us Grayson's ex was asking for it. Or she deserved to be pushed. Or pushing women around is a man's prerogative or something.

This guy needs help. He is a loon and will hurt someone one day. I posted this because you won't see it anywhere else because the US media is a clear and present danger.

Authorities investigating after Fla. Rep. Grayson?s wife accuses him of domestic violence | Fox News

I'm not sure what the big deal is here. Grayson, who looks like a deformed version of Shrek, is a Democrat, so this is ok. There is nothing wrong with Democrats having wars on women, just like it is perfectly ok to be a child rapist - just as long as you're a Democrat like Sen. Bob Menendez.

Wake up! Incidents like these are only bad and reprehensible if they are committed by someone who does not have the letter "D" by their name.

Hey...it's all ok, Grayson is a Democrat, so nothing to see here, just move along, move along!

This guy needs help. He is a loon and will hurt someone one day. I posted this because you won't see it anywhere else because the US media is a clear and present danger.

Authorities investigating after Fla. Rep. Grayson?s wife accuses him of domestic violence | Fox News

I'm not sure what the big deal is here. Grayson, who looks like a deformed version of Shrek, is a Democrat, so this is ok. There is nothing wrong with Democrats having wars on women, just like it is perfectly ok to be a child rapist - just as long as you're a Democrat like Sen. Bob Menendez.

Wake up! Incidents like these are only bad and reprehensible if they are committed by someone who does not have the letter "D" by their name.

Hey...it's all ok, Grayson is a Democrat, so nothing to see here, just move along, move along!

Really there's no telling what happened. And who cares, after all. But Grayson is the biggest douchebag in Congress. And that's saying something. So anything bad that happens to that asshole, like getting defrauded out of millions of dollars, is like karma.

An eye witness, 15' away, said it did not happen

Bet that won't stop some rw's from lying about it.

An eye witness, 15' away, said it did not happen

Bet that won't stop some rw's from lying about it.

Who cares? Grayson is a douche. Like you.

Typical of some traitor rw's that they'll just tell and retell the same lies over an over again - even after they know its a lie.

“Sadly, it was Ms. Grayson who physically attacked the Congressman as he attempted to visit with his children. He did not respond to Ms. Grayson’s violent assault,” the statement said.

Read more: Alan Grayson accused of shoving wife - John Bresnahan and Jake Sherman - POLITICO.com

Forum List

Back