File this under 'DUH': 'Muslims See the World Differently' - Stop Expecting Them to Change'

You're offended by women who dress modestly and don't use the word 'fuck' in every sentence.

What does that make you?
You've got me all wrong. Those that use profanity and dress with little restriction should be groped and raped by the faithful in the name of Allah. Mud wrestlers should just be raped and killed as groping is too puny for their unforgivable transgression.

Finally, we can agree on something.

So you don't want to change,my post wasn't about you changing to muslim. But you hate change. They hate change. It evens out.
In history, it was very difficult for the white supremacist to change and some still haven't.
It takes time and education.

No thanks, BM 55. I have no desire to become a 'peaceful', 'tolerant' woman-molesting, non-Islam-worshiper beheading Muslim.

We have a decent country compared to most. We would like to see it stay that way. Any other religions coming in and expecting us welcome their cult life styles have to go to other shores. In America, women do not wear burkas and are not allowed to take id pictures with them on. We will NOT lower ourselves to the Sharia law.

If the men think they can accost our women, they'll have to find living in prison to their liking. We will not tolerate our lives to change. THEY come here..assimilate or be on your way. No one really wants you here anyway.

You're offended by women who dress modestly and don't use the word 'fuck' in every sentence.

What does that make you?
You've got me all wrong. Those that use profanity and dress with little restriction should be groped and raped by the faithful in the name of Allah. Mud wrestlers should just be raped and killed as groping is too puny for their unforgivable transgression.

Finally, we can agree on something.

You've really given up, haven't you?

And at one time, blacks were less than human and Irish were scum, Italians were considered second-class citizens. And women were also considered property and less than equal.

We get what you mean.
Don't hide it.

So you don't want to change,my post wasn't about you changing to muslim. But you hate change. They hate change. It evens out.
In history, it was very difficult for the white supremacist to change and some still haven't.
It takes time and education.

No thanks, BM 55. I have no desire to become a 'peaceful', 'tolerant' woman-molesting, non-Islam-worshiper beheading Muslim.

We have a decent country compared to most. We would like to see it stay that way. Any other religions coming in and expecting us welcome their cult life styles have to go to other shores. In America, women do not wear burkas and are not allowed to take id pictures with them on. We will NOT lower ourselves to the Sharia law.

If the men think they can accost our women, they'll have to find living in prison to their liking. We will not tolerate our lives to change. THEY come here..assimilate or be on your way. No one really wants you here anyway.

BM, you are defending a group whose violently-enforced views STILL oppress women and STILL treat them like property, that calls for / allows them to kill their wives and daughters for showing their ankles in public, that calls for / allows female genital mutilation, and that justifies / permits the murder of gays WHILE you seem to be arguing that we should not be so quick to judge this behavior.

How about when these Muslim Extremists join us in the 21st Century, acknowledge women's rights, abandon the idea that it is their 'right' or they are justified in raping any women they see / want, and when they want to come here because they want to be a PART of this nation instead of overthrow it THEN we consider accepting them? Evidently for you that's too much to ask...

Forum List

Back