File this under 'DUH': 'Muslims See the World Differently' - Stop Expecting Them to Change'

No thanks, BM 55. I have no desire to become a 'peaceful', 'tolerant' woman-molesting, non-Islam-worshiper beheading Muslim.

What about these Muslims do you insist must change?

article-2416632-1BBCAC10000005DC-889_634x504.jpg
You do understand the concept of the 'melting pot' that once was America right, that you can bring your own culture here, one that assimilates, enhances, mixes well with our American culture yet not try to replace that American culture, right?

The women in this picture can wear what they want....here. You do know that in some of the countries from where these women came they would be caned or even murdered for showing so much skin, right? That they came here to escape such massive oppression and radicalization, the same extremists now seek to bring and impose here. Don't think so - research Honor killings in America.

The extremists invading Europe...and here....do not seek to assimilate or incorporate their belies with American culture. They seek to undermine and eventually REPLACE it and our laws with their own. Islam and American values, culture, identity does NOT mix. There is no 'assimilation', as we have seen in Europe and as this gentleman testifies to.

So it's now un-American to want to come to America to escape religious oppression.

LOL, you are dumber than dirt and 10 times less useful.

What religious oppression!

The only ones feeling the pressure of persecution and religious oppression in the Middle East are the Christian communities!

And almost the majority of the refugees fleeing to the West, are Muslims,not Christian Arabs.

Someone who doesn't know Shite about sects it appears...

No thanks, BM 55. I have no desire to become a 'peaceful', 'tolerant' woman-molesting, non-Islam-worshiper beheading Muslim.

France banned the burqa....America should go a step further and ban all head coverings that represent inequality for women.....

Why stop there? We should ban all representations of inequality for women...bye Catholic Church.

who said anything about religion....?

You do understand the concept of the 'melting pot' that once was America right, that you can bring your own culture here, one that assimilates, enhances, mixes well with our American culture yet not try to replace that American culture, right?

The women in this picture can wear what they want....here. You do know that in some of the countries from where these women came they would be caned or even murdered for showing so much skin, right? That they came here to escape such massive oppression and radicalization, the same extremists now seek to bring and impose here. Don't think so - research Honor killings in America.

The extremists invading Europe...and here....do not seek to assimilate or incorporate their belies with American culture. They seek to undermine and eventually REPLACE it and our laws with their own. Islam and American values, culture, identity does NOT mix. There is no 'assimilation', as we have seen in Europe and as this gentleman testifies to.

So it's now un-American to want to come to America to escape religious oppression.

LOL, you are dumber than dirt and 10 times less useful.

What religious oppression!

The only ones feeling the pressure of persecution and religious oppression in the Middle East are the Christian communities!

And almost the majority of the refugees fleeing to the West, are Muslims,not Christian Arabs.

Learn to read you old bag.

you left wing sheeple oops people....make me laugh! :biggrin:

LINK: Former Head of UK Equality Commission: Britons Should Accept That Muslims ‘See the World Differently to the Rest of Us.’

Former Head of UK Equality Commission: Britons Should Accept That Muslims ‘See the World Differently to the Rest of Us.’

“Continuously pretending that a group is somehow eventually going to become like the rest of us is perhaps the deepest form of disrespect.”

"The former head of the United Kingdom’s equality commission has said that Muslims are unlike their non-Muslim neighbors and suggested that the country might just have to accept that they may never integrate into British society."

So, after being allowed to enter Europe, after flooding into countries like Germany, France, and Britain, and after perpetrating a wave of sexual attacks / rapes, demanding Sharia law be instated in their host nations and after perpetrating terrorist attacks against their new host nations, this Brit MORON's advice to his fellow countrymen is 'Get used to it. If you expect them to 'assimilate' and adapt to our ways it isn't going to happen, and demanding that they do so is insulting / OFFENSIVE to THEM!"

:wtf:

And Europe is a barometer for what we can expect here in the US, as Obama intends to bring thousands (millions?) of Muslims, especially those from countries who wish us harm) into the US against the majority will of the US people. This is a warning and a message to us as well.

Don't like the demand - and eventual introduction - of Sharia law into the US?
Don't like their culture and 'justified' sexual attacks / raping of your women?
Tough shite! Get ready to get used to it, because bringing them here and expecting them to assimilate ' change is the DUMBEST damn idea that NO ONE - to include Obama - believes to begin with in the 1st place.

Obama IS a smart man, and he knew this to be true before he ever brought them here. Muslims will NOT change. They will NOT 'assimilate'. They will NOT give up their beliefs, faith, or practices. This was an intentional part of the fundamental change' Obama promised to begin with.

The SAME EXACT problems Europe is having with them is what we can expect. Get used to it...we are already chastised enough about not wanting to 'offend' them. As the man says above, once they get here, start demanding Sharia law, and raping your women, to expect them to / demand that they cease and desist is / will be 'the deepest form of disrespect'....and we wouldn't want that now, would we?!

:rolleyes:
I don't expect them to change. I do demand they clean their house, or die in it.

It's important before throwing someone into the ovens that you convince yourself they are sub-humans, and to continually reinforce that belief.

We get it.

That's why we see so many topics like this one, copied, pasted, and parroted from the usual propaganda outlets.

"See the world differently"? That's an understatement. Orthodox Muslems live in the 6th century. When the western world was going through the Reniasance Muslems were still living in dirt and worshiping a cruel god that demanded abuse of women and authorized the rape of young boys. They haven't changed much except for the fact that the jihad faction learned to use sophisticated weapons. Even though the rest of the world has been relatively assimilated into society, the radical fringe of the Muslem world refuses to accept civilized law. Even though the rest of the civilized world treats Muslems with respect, the radical fringe of the Muslem world preaches death to unbelievers.

One thing we can finally rest easily about. The immigrants and refugees are thoroughly vetted by the Department of Homeland Security. I have received a copy of their extensive vetting document and have posted that document below for everyone to read:

screenprocess.jpg

Your words / opinion, NYC, not mine.

You're just afraid of a woman who can out-drink, out-think, out-shoot, and out-fight your ass. :p

It takes a real man to keep up with a southern gal, and it is obvious you are intimidated by them and that yo' New York City booty just can't cut the mustard. Stay up north in the city with the rest of the 'metro-sexuals', friend.

:lmao:

Last edited:
Boilermaker55, I read you attack on memers of the TEA (Taxed Enough Already) Party and can't help noticing how you -like so many other Liberals - continue to use the term 'Tea Baggers', a term liberals know all too well and are fond of.

I find it amusing that when Conservatives hear and think of the term TEA Party the 1st thing that comes to mind is the Boston Tea Party and the rebellion that initiated the fight for this country's independence....

...yet, how telling, when liberals heard the term TEA party the 1st thing they thought of was 'balls across the nose'. They immediately then began to project their own term of endearment for the activity upon people who refuse to blindly and subserviently drop to their knees, like Lewinski before Slick Willey, before big government....like THEY do.

Keep 'projecting', my friend.

:clap:

It's important before throwing someone into the ovens that you convince yourself they are sub-humans, and to continually reinforce that belief.

We get it.

That's why we see so many topics like this one, copied, pasted, and parroted from the usual propaganda outlets.
We'll, simply show the same consideration they show everyone else. Not a heck of a lot.
We don't have cars, jobs, apartments and women waiting to make sex with them.
If they want to come here looking to live like Americans, they're welcome.
But they want to come here and make demands.

Sorry, not wanted.

So you don't want to change,my post wasn't about you changing to muslim. But you hate change. They hate change. It evens out.
In history, it was very difficult for the white supremacist to change and some still haven't.
It takes time and education.

So we should just accept that Muslims rape and murder rob and demand special laws just for themselves while inviting millions more into the Country?
Unfortunately, yes. They will not change. If you accept them in your country you will have to accept that. So, don't let them in

The women above aren't American enough for the average RWnut.

These are:

23526_046.94e59e5a9172.JPG

Theres' your RW redneck melting pot.
You have a problem with mud-wrestling?

Oh, I know.

You like women you can beat whenever you want.

Do you have mud wrestling in your country?

Forum List

Back