File this Under 'F.U.': 'Offensive' 9/11 Honoring Coke Display Taken Down, Wal Mart 'Apologizes'

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
694940094001_5118125822001_a0e287e4-80d3-4236-851d-3c31bebf05d9.jpg

To honor the memory of the 9/11/01 anniversary Wal Mart created this patriotic display using Coke boxes of the Twin Towers with the American flag behind it.

Pretty cool, huh?!

Yeah, except the whining, 'PC' pu$$y minority once again forced their will on the majority of Americans.

"A Florida Walmart store's display of Coke cans stacked to look like the World Trade Center's twin towers was removed after a social media uproar, the company said Thursday. "

And Wal Mart kowtowed to these a$$holes.

ONCE AGAIN, I offer the 'poor offended and outraged' parties who demanded this be taken down (and to Wal Mart who took it down - despite understanding their not wanting to lose money so they complied) these 2 things:

1. In this country you have many rights, but the right NOT to be offended is not one of them.

2. :fu:

Walmart store's 9/11 Coke can display causes social media furor | Fox News

They were probably just having trouble selling such a shitty tasting Coke.

"What are we going to do with all this extra Coke Zero?"

"I've got an idea." :desk:

I heard Wal Mart heard about a plot that involved several Muslims coming into the store, extending their arms out, making airplane sounds, and running/diving into the display so they took it down to prevent it from happening.

:p

To honor the memory of the 9/11/01 anniversary Wal Mart created this patriotic display using Coke boxes of the Twin Towers with the American flag behind it.

Pretty cool, huh?!

Yeah, except the whining, 'PC' pu$$y minority once again forced their will on the majority of Americans.

"A Florida Walmart store's display of Coke cans stacked to look like the World Trade Center's twin towers was removed after a social media uproar, the company said Thursday. "

ONCE AGAIN, I offer the 'poor offended and outraged' parties who demanded this be taken down (and to Wal Mart who took it down - despite understanding their not wanting to lose money so they complied) these 2 things:

1. In this country you have many rights, but the right NOT to be offended is not one of them.

Who protested this? And, why?

Pretty cool, huh?!

Some snowflakes needing a safe place...in other words some assholes

I heard Wal Mart heard about a plot that involved several Muslims coming into the store, extending their arms out, making airplane sounds, and running/diving into the display so they took it down to prevent it from happening.

:p

A store employee spotted a Muslim in the DVD section buying a copy of Airplane! and World Trade Center, and they panicked.

Pretty cool, huh?!

Probably two or three people with no lives.

If certain people don't like what a store decides to stand for, what is stopping them people from taking their business elsewhere? They don't have to be there if they don't want to be.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

If certain people don't like what a store decides to stand for, what is stopping them people from taking their business elsewhere? They don't have to be there if they don't want to be.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
That's easy for you to say Mrs. Otto. By the way, how have you and Jimmy been?

^^^ Thank you for asking about my most favorite singer! James, not Jimmy, is in Louisiana tonight. :) :) :)

God bless you and him always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. Anyway, so since when did simply going to another store become impossible for anyone to do?