Final proof that the death penalty doesnt work

You lost the minute you brought up God. There is no God. If you want to believe that there is one and he's going to not forgive this schmuck. If you want to believe there is a hell, that's great for you. And there is a heaven for everyone you like. Even if they are assholes, right?

You can show me all the innocent ones you want. I would have never put them up for the death penalty. Clearly they weren't slam dunks.

Scott Peterson in California should not be death penalty. It's not a slam dunk.

I see too many "The First 48" where it's a slam dunk. Multiple witnesses, caught red handed, on video, his murder weapon, text messages and phone records, admitted it in the interview. And you can tell they did it because they aren't even saying they didn't do it. They told you they did it and the evidence backs it up.

This is hilarious

There really are no slam dunks. ALl executions are subject to the whims of human nature. How many black kids were executed by people who were virtuallly lynch mobs ?
You are trying to carve out exceptions as we go along. But it doesnt work like that.

There really are no slam dunks. ALl executions are subject to the whims of human nature. How many black kids were executed by people who were virtuallly lynch mobs ?
You are trying to carve out exceptions as we go along. But it doesnt work like that.
Stop asking about what wrongs happened in the past. Doesn't matter. Moving forward, I could sit with you and watch Signs of a Psychopath and you would see case after case where the person did it. And there is no reason to keep this person alive.

The sad thing is people who get 40 years serve 20. People who get life get out in 25. We need to start being honest. If the person is going to get out in 10, stop sentencing them to 20 years. They are just lying to the public.

For every psychopath there are signs. Would you see them? Revisiting some of the most dangerous killers in modern history to see which psychopathic traits they exhibited. Featuring real archive footage.

Signs of a Psychopath, Murder tapes, American Monster, Evil Lives Here.

A LOT of these Psychopaths were born that way. Their families tell the stories in the beginning what it was like growing up with them. Or spouses tell what it was like living with them.

Yes the Death Penalty system is fucked up. Because every one of these people in these shows should be executed. And we have sentenced innocent people to death? That's fucked up. But we could do it right. Instead of not doing it at all.

I HATE hearing about cases in Michigan that deserve the death penalty and then I realize MI has no death penalty.

Forum List

Back