finally, a Bush delivers! George W Bush delivers pizza to Secret Service, calls for end to Shutdown

I remember when the run up to the 2016 election, the catch phrase was ABBA, which represented Jeb Bush. Anybody But Bush Again, because we were tired of seeing an establishment Republicrat, who didnt listen to the people, and we sure didnt want his brother. So now the dickhead wants to stop the shutdown, but too fucking bad, Georgie Porgie, you arent the president so shut up and go to the back of the bus, with the 1/2 white fagot you chum around with.

V2CTFV5XRZDF3FXWTNAFKBV43U.jpg

The photo shows G W Bush with a few pizzas & at least seven 'white' guys that I assume are a SS detail.

Why in Hell would Bush need seven SS guys around?

Preston Hollow is a pretty low crime rate area; I mean for fvcks sake. Bush's neighbors are Tom Hicks & Mark Cuban.

What the Hell are they gonna do to Bush? Throw a celebrity gay party?

I can't hate the SOB.

I think he believes in the global bullshit his family is embedded into.

Fuck... I'll accept "globalism" if everyone on earth enjoys the full Bill of Rights, ESPECIALLY the 2nd Amendment.

I'll wear a green woolen uniform and try to make marxist stupidity work. I refuse to abdicate my oath to the Constitution.

Forum List

Back