Finally, A GOPper On The National Political Scene...

bayoubill

aka Sheik Yerbouti...
Dec 30, 2008
Cajun Country
is saying what I've been saying all along...

We've got to stop being the stupid party. It's time for a new Republican Party that talks like adults. We had a number of Republicans damage the brand this year with offensive and bizarre comments. I'm here to say we've had enough of that.

Jindal: Republicans Must Stop Being the "Stupid Party" | RealClearPolitics

and, how 'bout that...? it's my own governor saying those words... whom, 'til now, I didn't have much faith in...

Last edited:
for the love of god, can we on the right please be delivered from the loud-mouthed dumb fucks who are ostensibly on our side...?

Exactly.

These people are all alike. Like tent show preachers and other confidence men, they get one's attention making perfect sense of a public issue, briefly build credibility with similarly sensible groundwork, then ask for money (buy pro-life, buy Wall Street, buy warmongering nonsense, etc.)

Jindal, Porky Blobbo from New Jersey, and that Spanish Cretin from Florida are the stupid versions of Glenn Beck; unable sell bullshit in the private sector, they became government workers.

Exactly.

These people are all alike. Like tent show preachers and other confidence men, they get one's attention making perfect sense of a public issue, briefly build credibility with similarly sensible groundwork, then ask for money (buy pro-life, buy Wall Street, buy warmongering nonsense, etc.)

Jindal, Porky Blobbo from New Jersey, and that Spanish Cretin from Florida are the stupid versions of Glenn Beck; unable sell bullshit in the private sector, they became government workers.

agreed... 'cept gotta give big props to Jindal for publicly calling out the GOP to stop being so stupid...

We've got to stop being the stupid party. It's time for a new Republican Party that talks like adults. We had a number of Republicans damage the brand this year with offensive and bizarre comments. I'm here to say we've had enough of that.

and, how 'bout that...? it's my own governor saying those words... whom, 'til now, I didn't have much faith in...

To get rid of the stupid, they need to dump a lot of people from their ranks. There is a more important point though, and that is the fact that Republicans, specifically the far right, needs to understand that there are a lot of people who do not think like them, and that is actually okay. People with different interests are not going to fall on the same part of the spectrum, therefore it is incumbent upon everyone to realize if anything positive is ever to be accomplished, it will take some give and take.

Now, over the last few days, we've heard many Republicans complain that Obama is pushing a very liberal agenda and is looking to ramrod that agenda down everyone's throats by trying to kill off the Republican Party. While this may actually be true, in the first place, that is pretty much what politicians do, but it's also a reaction to Republican's refusal to wheel and deal on anything. And as you pointed out in your next post, Boehner just did it again with his idiotic statement about abortion.

To further my point, when Boehner says it's time to end abortion completely, of course the pro-choice argument is then to push for abortion under any circumstance. If Republicans were realistic and actually wanted to have some success, they would work to limit abortions to certain time periods, and try to reduce abortions through education and by making certain women have adequate access to birth control. But what we get is stupid statements like that of Mr. Bonehead. Oh well.

No question about that Jindal broke ranks by making sense for a few minutes.

Many years ago at a public ceremony the band played a tune named something like "The world turned upside down". The event occurred on Yorktown Peninsula.

Americans who listen closely have heard that tune since 1980 when Reagan's handlers began to dismantle the America built in cold blood with hot steel after the Yorktown ceremony. The objectives of the people who duped Bobblehead Reagan were cheap labor ruled by oligarchs. All it took to achieve their objectives was to divert the rabble with emotional issues like abortion and war while financial and legal mechanics undid the blue collar middle class that put its blood on the ground from battlefields to labor disputes to make America the greatest nation ever.

The people that tickle me are the ones who believe Reagan had a Republican bone in his body or that Clinton was a Democrat. Both of them plus the idiot kid, Junebug Bush, were corporate hires - as is Obama (see, Geithner, Summers, Buffett, et al). The only decent adult male with a key to the front door of the white house since IKE was Pap Bush, and look what those scum did to him.

Last edited:

To get rid of the stupid, they need to dump a lot of people from their ranks. There is a more important point though, and that is the fact that Republicans, specifically the far right, needs to understand that there are a lot of people who do not think like them, and that is actually okay. People with different interests are not going to fall on the same part of the spectrum, therefore it is incumbent upon everyone to realize if anything positive is ever to be accomplished, it will take some give and take.

Now, over the last few days, we've heard many Republicans complain that Obama is pushing a very liberal agenda and is looking to ramrod that agenda down everyone's throats by trying to kill off the Republican Party. While this may actually be true, in the first place, that is pretty much what politicians do, but it's also a reaction to Republican's refusal to wheel and deal on anything. And as you pointed out in your next post, Boehner just did it again with his idiotic statement about abortion.

To further my point, when Boehner says it's time to end abortion completely, of course the pro-choice argument is then to push for abortion under any circumstance. If Republicans were realistic and actually wanted to have some success, they would work to limit abortions to certain time periods, and try to reduce abortions through education and by making certain women have adequate access to birth control. But what we get is stupid statements like that of Mr. Bonehead. Oh well.

don't need to dump 'em... just need to get 'em to shut the fuck up...

the Dem's have the luxury of having people like this be their public face and yet still win elections:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpAOwJvTOio]Original Obamaphone Lady: Obama Voter Says Vote for Obama because he gives a free Phone - YouTube[/ame]

the GOP does not have that luxury...

the Dem's have the luxury of having people like this be their public face and yet still win elections:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpAOwJvTOio]Original Obamaphone Lady: Obama Voter Says Vote for Obama because he gives a free Phone - YouTube[/ame]

Only in the nonsense echo chamber was the "Obamaphone" lady the "public face" of the Democratic Party.

Only in the nonsense echo chamber was the "Obamaphone" lady the "public face" of the Democratic Party.

If you criticized something somebody such as Ted Nugent said you would hear, "He doesn't speak for all Republicans." On the other hand, some random woman on a Youtube video is the "face of the Democratic party." :cuckoo:

This is the echo chamber they live in nowadays.

my apologies for not making my point clear enough...

the Dem's can afford to have dumb fucks being put forth to publicly represent them and yet still win elections...

do you understand now what I'm talking about...?

Original Obamaphone Lady: Obama Voter Says Vote for Obama because he gives a free Phone - YouTube

If you criticized something somebody such as Ted Nugent said you would hear, "He doesn't speak for all Republicans." On the other hand, some random woman on a Youtube video is the "face of the Democratic party." :cuckoo:

in today's elections, it's all a matter of perception amongst the undecided middle...

Original Obamaphone Lady: Obama Voter Says Vote for Obama because he gives a free Phone - YouTube

my apologies for not making my point clear enough...

the Dem's can afford to have dumb fucks being put forth to publicly represent them and yet still win elections...

do you understand now what I'm talking about...?

A random nobody on youtube is nothing but fodder for the right wing nutcases to show off their racism.

Today's GOP has idiots like nugent, lapierre, palin, akin, walsh, west, hannity, beck, limbaugh, etc,... that do nothing but spew ultra-right wing insanity and stupidity.

The GOP has shifted so far to the radical right, it cost them in 12' and they are continuing to crumble.

in today's elections, it's all a matter of perception amongst the undecided middle...

I agree. The problem for the GOP is that the perception is based off of video evidence of them saying stupid shit on an almost daily basis. The GOP is slowly crumbling, and the Democrats (hopefully) aren't far behind.

Many years ago at a public ceremony the band played a tune named something like "The world turned upside down". The event occurred on Yorktown Peninsula.

Americans who listen closely have heard that tune since 1980 when Reagan's handlers began to dismantle the America built in cold blood with hot steel after the Yorktown ceremony. The objectives of the people who duped Bobblehead Reagan were cheap labor ruled by oligarchs. All it took to achieve their objectives was to divert the rabble with emotional issues like abortion and war while financial and legal mechanics undid the blue collar middle class that put its blood on the ground from battlefields to labor disputes to make America the greatest nation ever.

The people that tickle me are the ones who believe Reagan had a Republican bone in his body or that Clinton was a Democrat. Both of them plus the idiot kid, Junebug Bush, were corporate hires - as is Obama (see, Geithner, Summers, Buffett, et al). The only decent adult male with a key to the front door of the white house since IKE was Pap Bush, and look what those scum did to him.

do you hate clinton for signing gramm leach bliely?

The republicans problems are:
-Religion
-Tea Partiers
-Accepting bribes for lobbying
-Not doing their jobs
-Directing $$$ towards their pocket, instead of serving America like they were voted to do.

Just when you think someone wants to be serious.....

do you hate clinton for signing gramm leach bliely?

Hate is way too strong a word. Clinton signed NAFTA and proposed the biggest corporate boondoggle since the defense industry with HilaryCare, so, like Reagan, he was on my radar as a dangerous anti-American.

By the time Clinton dumped Brooksley Born he was a laughing stock with the backbone of a jellyfish and the public truculence all mama's boys display in humiliation, but he was then and remains just as much a corporate shill as Republican leadership have been and remain, so it was no surprise that he signed repeal of Glass-Steagall or the CMFTMA.

Contempt for a disgusting mama's boy and product of gifted and talented programs is more like my feeling for the stinking pile of shit known popularly as Clinton.

Last edited:
Jindal is still laboring under the illusion that he might one day be President. So...he's publicly distancing himself from the extreme Nutter's in a vain attempt to present himself as a legitimate alternative.

He's not. In fact, he's still beholden to the same corporate money as the rest of the Nutter right and, in fact, was the recipient of the ALEC Thomas Jefferson award a few years ago. ALEC, of course, is the legislative bill writing service of the Koch brothers. They write the sort of extremist legislation we've seen passed by hook or crook in places like Wisconsin and Oklahoma. All they need is a pliable member of the legislature to introduce it, which many will do simply to retain access to the Koch brothers money.

Like the rest of the prospective GOP field for 2016, and every Republican candidate for the White House since Ronald Reagan, Jindal is a fraud. A social conservative, but a governing liberal whose only purpose to make America comfortable for their corporate masters.

One must wonder how many times real Conservatives will fall for this swindle before they realize they're being played.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back