🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Finally, a libertarian president

Just wait and see how democrats and democrat-controlled media spin this into Trump poverty creation.
As a local DC area merchant, I've always considered myself a veritable money launderer. Now I can earn more legit money.

Trump budget expected to seek historic contraction of federal workforce

I told you to pick this guy.

Now you will all be jumpin in joy. Except parasites.

Take them from one part, and increase them somewhere else while telling everyone how much you're getting rid of federal workers... you'll see.
No, that's how democrats do it. Except they don't cut anything.

Ah, always blame it on the Democrats......

I guess a bunch of government workers aka Democrat voters that spent their careers and their authorities persecuting hardworking Americans will be laid off now. Aww boo hoo!

Weaker country is what this means

-End of our leadership in science
-More suffering

Stupid policies.

Dear Matthew
Why can't the shift away from depending on a Dept of Energy mean a shift of resources INTO scientific R&D through academic institutions?

Why not replace political bureaucracy
with real solutions coming from the scientific community? Wouldn't you rather use our tax resources to fund student internships and graduate R&D in clean sustainable energy and restoring environment, ecosystems and endangered wildlife?

Emily, what on Earth makes you think Dirty Donald will achieve ANY of these benefits?

with real solutions coming from the scientific community? Wouldn't you rather use our tax resources to fund student internships and graduate R&D in clean sustainable energy and restoring environment, ecosystems and endangered wildlife?
To whom on earth do you think the EPA made grants?

To whom on earth do you think the EPA made grants?

cnm
If it's anything like how funding did or didn't get to NASA
for the right programs and reasons, that's where something
goes wrong with federal politics.

The whole global warming and Solyndra investment that
got corrupted for political interests.

Now, when individuals and foundations give DIRECTLY
to universities because they have an accountable relationship,
then people can make sure their resources are going toward
what they want to invest in.

Why can't we move toward a more locally democratized model like that?

Can it be done by state or by district?
How about organizing taxation and representation by party?

That way, if people and interest groups WANT to invest in sustainable
health care or energy AND NOT PAY FOR WAR AND FOREIGN AID FIRST,
then taxpayers can organize and direct their own resources where they believe
in investing (and either deduct it from taxes as business or charity, donations or
loans or investments). I suggest doing this as LLC and business cooperatives.
So the process and management will TEACH people BUSINESS skills.
If more people are trained in managing resources responsibly,
we wouldn't have this disaster going on with giving all that power
and money to GOVT and expecting GOVT to sort it out. People would
do more of the work ourselves. And only leave the minimum to Federal Govt
that only THAT level of govt can do, such as national security and foreign relations.

Take them from one part, and increase them somewhere else while telling everyone how much you're getting rid of federal workers... you'll see.

For starters, he's hiring 5,000 border patrol guards, and support staff for them, as well as building immigrant holding, processing and deportation centres which will have to be staffed.

That is if he ever gets around to hiring staff, getting them confirmed, and submitting appropriations. My guess is he will proclaim the recent ICE sweep a success and declare the problem solved. And then tell Americans he saved them the cost of a wall.

I notice Trumpbots taking credit for his tremendous job creation record in February. Gee, when Obama created the same number of jobs in February of 2016 and 2015, Trump called the numbers fake. And right wingers said they were woefully inadequate.

The numbers came from the same source, calculated the same way.

Your government is breaking down and ceasing to function as Trump fires US Attorneys mid-trial, fails to staff the Import/export branch of the Department of Commerce, appoint ambassadors or fill vacancies left by Obama staff.

For starters, he's hiring 5,000 border patrol guards, and support staff for them, as well as building immigrant holding, processing and deportation centres which will have to be staffed.

That is if he ever gets around to hiring staff, getting them confirmed, and submitting appropriations. My guess is he will proclaim the recent ICE sweep a success and declare the problem solved. And then tell Americans he saved them the cost of a wall.

I notice Trumpbots taking credit for his tremendous job creation record in February. Gee, when Obama created the same number of jobs in February of 2016 and 2015, Trump called the numbers fake. And right wingers said they were woefully inadequate.

Your government is breaking down and ceasing to function as Trump fires US Attorneys mid-trial, fails to staff the Import/export branch of the Department of Commerce, appoint ambassadors or fill vacancies left by Obama staff.
A lot of unsubstantiated claims there. No links?

Dems are the ones who create the excess. Repubs capitalize.

Trump has realized that many people are just too willing to accept the rubbish they're told to accept and he's playing on that massively. It's quite sad.

Dems are the ones who create the excess. Repubs capitalize.

Yeah, right, as long as we live in your fantasy world, it's true/

Forum List

Back