Finally, Florida Drug Test People On Welfare

3-Charts-Drug-Detection-Periods_gtjd.jpg

:lol:
This is exactly what I'm talking about as far as owning you.
A hair follicle test shows all the drugs you have taken...the longer the hair the more data it would show. Can't cheat on that test, son.
Nice playing with ya bfd...got some yardwork to do and some volunteer work at the church. Just so you don't think I'm cutting and running after I owned you. :razz:

Let's go back to my original true statement:

"They are not going to catch people using hard core drugs. Your body assimilates them within a day or two. They are only going to catch people who smoke marijuana, because it stays in your system for a month."

As the chart clearly shows, the body does assimilate the destructive drugs rapidly. Testing the body's waste substances, i.e. urine or hair, reveals what WAS in your system. Do you understand?

NOW, what form of testing is Florida using? Do you know? I would give you a hint, but it might PISS you off...LOL

BTW, do they have any Bibles at your church? Because nothing in the Bible or what Jesus taught would fit with your scum bag bias, ignorance or love of punishment of the poor. As a matter of FACT, the Bible and Jesus preached the OPPOSITE.

Matthew 25:34-40
The Final Judgment

34 “Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. 35 For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, 36 I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’

37 “Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? 38 When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? 39 When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?’

40 “The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’

Scumsucker......the bottom line....you wanna do drugs, go ahead. You wanna do drugs with your neighbor....go ahead, that's your business. A person on welfare buying drugs with taxpayers money is completely different....that's on our dime and it isn't going to where the money was being targeted for.
As far as me and my religion....you have no idea about me and my beliefs, so try not to infer something that isn'ty true, moron.

:lol:
This is exactly what I'm talking about as far as owning you.
A hair follicle test shows all the drugs you have taken...the longer the hair the more data it would show. Can't cheat on that test, son.
Nice playing with ya bfd...got some yardwork to do and some volunteer work at the church. Just so you don't think I'm cutting and running after I owned you. :razz:

"They are not going to catch people using hard core drugs. Your body assimilates them within a day or two. They are only going to catch people who smoke marijuana, because it stays in your system for a month."

As the chart clearly shows, the body does assimilate the destructive drugs rapidly. Testing the body's waste substances, i.e. urine or hair, reveals what WAS in your system. Do you understand?

NOW, what form of testing is Florida using? Do you know? I would give you a hint, but it might PISS you off...LOL

BTW, do they have any Bibles at your church? Because nothing in the Bible or what Jesus taught would fit with your scum bag bias, ignorance or love of punishment of the poor. As a matter of FACT, the Bible and Jesus preached the OPPOSITE.

The Final Judgment

34 “Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. 35 For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, 36 I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’

37 “Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? 38 When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? 39 When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?’

40 “The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’

Scumsucker......the bottom line....you wanna do drugs, go ahead. You wanna do drugs with your neighbor....go ahead, that's your business. A person on welfare buying drugs with taxpayers money is completely different....that's on our dime and it isn't going to where the money was being targeted for.
As far as me and my religion....you have no idea about me and my beliefs, so try not to infer something that isn'ty true, moron.

Buying drugs is already against the law. If they are buying drugs then arrest them.

The Final Judgment

Buying drugs is already against the law. If they are buying drugs then arrest them.

I'm sure they do get arrested, Ravi, but this would be closing the barn door before the horses got out.

I'm sure they do get arrested, Ravi, but this would be closing the barn door before the horses got out.
You were right, we'll never agree on this. In my opinion it is very un-American to presume guilt and that is exactly what this law does.

You were right, we'll never agree on this. In my opinion it is very un-American to presume guilt and that is exactly what this law does.

I just want to make sure tax dollars are going where it should be going, Ravi.

To Rick Scott's wife's business?

So much for wanting to control government waste in supporting crime, eh?

Yes....that would be a problem with me, also. WOW...we do have common ground. :eusa_angel:

I don't like conflict of interests....anytime

Bring PROOF of your slime ball beliefs.

All i did was point out that the study you referenced was based on ANY drug use, not abuse. It is not a belief that poorer people often have greater drug abuse problems and consequences from those drug abuse problems, it is reality.

The difference is again not in the use of drugs, but in the fact that these people are wards of the state by thier use of state funds without providing a meaningful service in return. The state should then be able to set the conditions of said use.

As for the personal attacks....

i926.photobucket.com_albums_ad105_blackdragondies2009_snob-you-seem-angry-why-u-mad-brah-1.jpg

I didn't ask for you to rephrase your ignorance and bias; I asked for PROOF.

Proof of what? Why do I need to prove that some poor people on welfare use hard drugs? If the state wants to make a condition of welfare drug testing it is thier right. There is no consitutional right to a hand-out. The state can make them wear chicken costumes for 3 hours a day if they want to.

Why stop there? Why not SS recipients and Medicare recipients? How about people that get EITCs? Mortgage deductions?

Why not make it so that we all must pee in a cup to benefit from any tax money spent?

Medicare and SS are things you pay into to get benefits later. Welfare is the state deciding to take care of you because you can't do it yourself. I was waiting for this comparison.

For Medicare and SS I am paying a poriton of my salary each year in the expectation I am getting a service. With welfare the idea is to get a person back on thier feet. With SS and medicare the idea is to take care of a person with respect to certain things until they die.

But you end up quite often getting back more than you pay in. And the programs themselves must be administered, not to mention being obsessed over by Congress, who also get paid through taxes.

Many people also pay into the general tax fund and find themselves out of work and applying for food stamps. They have also paid into a fund designed to help them in the future.

EITC and mortgage deductions are a special case of their own. Money for nothing. Why not pee test for both as well?

I wouldn't be against it for food stamps either. Again, the goal is to make sure people getting public assistance avoid things that will keep them on public assistance. With a mortgage deduction we are not trying to get someone on thier feet and back to being a productive member of society.

You do the drug tests to make the person on welfare NOT do the drugs, not to catch them. Even if you catch them, i wouldnt just force them out of the program, I would force them into a treatment program. Again, the goal is to get them off public assistance, not punish them.

This law forces them out of the program.
When evidence of millions if not a few billion dollars in SNAP/WIC/EBT fraud is occurring, you still believe they're all little angels that shouldn't be refused?

Yes....that would be a problem with me, also. WOW...we do have common ground. :eusa_angel:

Anytime? Well, maybe THIS TIME you should be highly suspicious that this whole drug test law is designed to funnel taxpayer's money into Scott's pocket, the pockets of his wife and the pockets of his political backers. This IS a man who was forced to resign as the head of a company that pled guilty to massive amounts of systematic fraud, including 14 felonies, leading to a historic $1.7 billion fine.

But, you are too smart for that, right Meister?

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX- No mentioning of PM's on the open board.
But, of course, THIS is DIFFERENT; you are just concerned about taxpayer's money, that is ALL you are in it for, right Meister? Even if it ends up costing more than it saves. Other states have tried this and found that it was costly and worthless in reducing drug use. They found that welfare recipients are NO MORE likely to use drugs than the rest of the population. They found that a simple questionnaire could detect most drug users.

AND, of course you are for less government, even if THIS law creates MORE government.

And there is always conservative's concern that bureaucrats are given the ability to make decisions that affect people's lives. But THIS is DIFFERENT. These bureaucrats are of impeccable character.

And we don't trust scientists to tell us what is happening to our planet, but THIS is DIFFERENT. These tests are 100% reliable, and the company administering these tests is 100% reliable, and of COURSE, the people deciding what do do with these results are beyond reproach...they are GOVERNMENT BUREAUCRATS.

It behooves every man who values liberty of conscience for himself, to resist invasions of it in the case of others: or their case may, by change of circumstances, become his own.
Thomas Jefferson

All, too, will bear in mind this sacred principle, that though the will of the majority is in all cases to prevail, that will to be rightful must be reasonable; that the minority possess their equal rights, which equal law must protect, and to violate would be oppression.
Thomas Jefferson

What you call cowardly neg reps, were well deserved neg reps to an ignorant scumsucker.

I will address the conflict of interest...I am against any conflict of interest in politics.
I am not against drug testing people on welfare.

geeze, I just knew you weren't going to be able to wrap your mind on this. :cuckoo:

Anytime? Well, maybe THIS TIME you should be highly suspicious that this whole drug test law is designed to funnel taxpayer's money into Scott's pocket, the pockets of his wife and the pockets of his political backers. This IS a man who was forced to resign as the head of a company that pled guilty to massive amounts of systematic fraud, including 14 felonies, leading to a historic $1.7 billion fine.

But, you are too smart for that, right Meister?

You 'claim' in your PM's sent with the two cowardly neg reps your sent me that you know all about our founding fathers and I don't.

So, when our founding fathers authored the Bill of Rights, they really didn't mean a Bill of RIGHTS, they meant a Bill of Privileges. They aren't really rights that belong to everyone, they are subject to interpretation, or the stroke of a pen by any despot governor who comes along.

But, of course, THIS is DIFFERENT; you are just concerned about taxpayer's money, that is ALL you are in it for, right Meister? Even if it ends up costing more than it saves. Other states have tried this and found that it was costly and worthless in reducing drug use. They found that welfare recipients are NO MORE likely to use drugs than the rest of the population. They found that a simple questionnaire could detect most drug users.

AND, of course you are for less government, even if THIS law creates MORE government.

And there is always conservative's concern that bureaucrats are given the ability to make decisions that affect people's lives. But THIS is DIFFERENT. These bureaucrats are of impeccable character.

And we don't trust scientists to tell us what is happening to our planet, but THIS is DIFFERENT. These tests are 100% reliable, and the company administering these tests is 100% reliable, and of COURSE, the people deciding what do do with these results are beyond reproach...they are GOVERNMENT BUREAUCRATS.

It behooves every man who values liberty of conscience for himself, to resist invasions of it in the case of others: or their case may, by change of circumstances, become his own.
Thomas Jefferson

All, too, will bear in mind this sacred principle, that though the will of the majority is in all cases to prevail, that will to be rightful must be reasonable; that the minority possess their equal rights, which equal law must protect, and to violate would be oppression.
Thomas Jefferson

Maybe we both will agree on this....kind of like a meeting of the minds....I will drop my welfare case if you will drop obamacare, less government right? :razz:

What you call cowardly neg reps, were well deserved neg reps to an ignorant scumsucker.

I will address the conflict of interest...I am against any conflict of interest in politics.

geeze, I just knew you weren't going to be able to wrap your mind on this. :cuckoo:

Ah, punishment because I am smarter than you.

SO, you can IGNORE a conflict of interest that SMELLS like a governor using a drug testing people on welfare scheme to line his pockets, even if it trashes the Constitution, because it might PUNISH the least among us, the very people Jesus hated...

But Jesus loved the poor, and protected the least among us. But YOU should know, you are a Christian.

Luke 16:13-15

13 “No one can serve two masters. Either you will hate the one and love the other, or you will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and mammon (money).”

14 The Pharisees, who loved money, heard all this and were sneering at Jesus.

15 He said to them, “You are the ones who justify yourselves in the eyes of man, but God knows your hearts. What is highly valuable in the eyes of man is detestable in God’s sight.

You and your 'ilk' are detestable in God's sight.

Last edited:

Ah, punishment because I am smarter than you.

SO, you can IGNORE a conflict of interest that SMELLS like a governor using a drug testing people on welfare scheme to line his pockets, even if it trashes the Constitution, because it might PUNISH the least among us, the very people Jesus hated...

But Jesus loved the poor, and protected the least among us. But YOU should know, you are a Christian.

Luke 16:13-15

13 “No one can serve two masters. Either you will hate the one and love the other, or you will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and mammon (money).”

14 The Pharisees, who loved money, heard all this and were sneering at Jesus.

15 He said to them, “You are the ones who justify yourselves in the eyes of man, but God knows your hearts. What is highly valuable in the eyes of man is detestable in God’s sight.

You and your 'ilk' are detestable in God's sight.

Jesus did love the poor and I have helped the poor. I don't think that helping the poor with their drugs is what Jesus had in mind, do you?

Funny you have to hide behind the Biblical to try and prove something....and it ain't working. You know nothing about me, bfd. Don't try and infer that you do.

Forum List

Back