🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Finally...President Ready To Declare Border Emergency

I admit I thought Trump backed down after that stupid speech in the Rose Garden....Schumer cackling, Pelousy wagging her bony arthritic finger. And then I realized, if Trump can show no alternative for an Emergency Order, the courts won't be able to ether. Trump just hit a smoking serve into Pelousy's court...if she continues to boycott talks and refuse any fence money, Trump will pull the trigger on the EO....February 15th....we take our border back.

If border security is a true emergency, Trump should be fired for doing nothing about it for so long.

He will have to successfully make the case that it is an actual emergency.

Since it's not that's gonna be kinda tough.

Damn, I hope you run into one these hombres....it's time you learned a hard lesson, boy.
Lmao! I know dozens of Mexicans, hell I date ono off and on. Bring them on. Like I keep telling you kids, there is no street in any town in the USA I won't walk down day or night. They are just people like you and me. Or like me at least.

Last edited:
Lmao! I know dozens of Mexicans, hell I date ono off and on. Bring them on. Like I keep telling you kids, there is no street in any town in the USA I won't walk down day or night. They are just people like you and me. Or like me at least.

There are thousands of streets in cities and towns all over the US you'd never try to walk down.....who are you kidding...you snowflakes are afraid of your own shadows.

There are thousands of streets in cities and towns all over the US you'd never try to walk down.....who are you kidding...you snowflakes are afraid of your own shadows.
You are wrong.

980x.jpg

Not hardly, Jockwing.

There are a whole bunch of 'rightwingers' in the military, doofus.

It'll be tied up in court within hours. It's a complete non-starter because there isn't really an emergency and everyone but you idiot tRumplings knows it.

You turds keep repeating your talking points but nobody believes them or ever did. Wake up to a fucking Sinaloa savage going through your dresser drawers some night or raping your child....then come back and tell us there's no crisis

We have thousands of people being killed by illegal immigrants, and tens of thousands of other violent crimes as well.

Plus if our border is so porous that children can sneak in, then so can enemies of our nation.

That m eans we have an unsecured border and that is by definition a crisis.

Trump should just make the declarations and fast track the court fight til he wins in SCOTUS, give Ginsburg a stroke, and then name her replacement too.

Hey LoneLapper, I think RBG having a stroke isnt really all that funny, but you libs are a silly bunch of sociopaths, so no tellin.

Wish Trump would just do it

Declare an emergency, open up government, do a victory dance

Then let the thing get tied up in courts for a couple years

Logistically, it's pretty clear that the wall won't be done by 2020. So if that is the litmus test for pass or fail, the blob is a failure. Of course his supporters will make their excuses and back him anyway....

They have no where else to go since nobody except the blob really cares about the wall. Its sort of sad.

Do it now. Pull DACA off the table and appropriate $25B from the military budget Trump wisely increased by $37B at the last moment. If a Federal judge tries to stop it, leave the shutdown on until resolved or have the judge arrested for treason against the United States during an emergency.
You love dictators I see.......

Trump lovers are pathetic
. Read Article 2 of the Constqitution. The President has executive powers to declare a National emergency, jack-wad. Any judge arbitrarily questioning that should be disbarred and impeached.
Again....trump lovers are pathetic...

If Obama declared a national emergency about the so-called border crisis in order to use the military as a way to get what he wanted -- you idiots would swear he was planning to institute martial law -- so fuck what you yapping about

980x.jpg

It was amazing that 2 years ago, the US military coming into Texas was considered an invasion. Today? The people are encouraged to bake cakes to welcome them.

Valentines Day not going to suck this year!!

:love_ya4:

Progressives getting chocolate dipped big bumpy cucumbers!

Trump's wall will be his presidential fascade he'll never live down ~S~

They have no where else to go since nobody except the blob really cares about the wall. Its sort of sad.

What's "sad" is you're delusional enough to write crap like this ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^. There will be a border fence across Texas by late summer 2020 and your commissars will be cut off from future invaders' votes, and slowly but surely end up in the trash bin of history. I predict after the whole cabal who tried to bring down Trump (including the Obamas) ends up in Leavenworth, the Rat party will cease to exist other than on the communist fringe.

What's "sad" is you're delusional enough to write crap like this ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^. There will be a border fence across Texas by late summer 2020 and your commissars will be cut off from future invaders' votes, and slowly but surely end up in the trash bin of history. I predict after the whole cabal who tried to bring down Trump (including the Obamas) ends up in Leavenworth, the Rat party will cease to exist other than on the communist fringe.

The GOP had both houses of Congress and the Oval office and for 2 years did little to build a wall err “fence” as you have now retreated to.

That you think that with elections coming up and less political muscle something is going to get done is cute.

The fact that you have nowhere else to go remains. That you can’t see your predicament is especially delicious.

The GOP had both houses of Congress and the Oval office and for 2 years did little to build a wall err “fence” as you have now retreated to.

That you think that with elections coming up and less political muscle something is going to get done is cute.

The fact that you have nowhere else to go remains. That you can’t see your predicament is especially delicious.

Normal men don't call vague concepts "delicious" ya fruitcake. And when in the last two years has the GOP had 60 votes in the Senate? I know you'll avoid that like taking a shower but sooner or later somebody is going to throw you in a lake with a bar of soap.

Actually all he has to do is declare a national emergency requiring US military intervention. Then all monies inside the mitigation funds for AGW, global cooling, and other long term potential problems will be available to him as they have no pending contracts attached.. About 8.9 trillion dollars. Use it for real problems... What a concept..
He knows such a declaration will prompt the leftist judge-bots to go into action and they'll find some judge with no personal shame or sense of morality to declare such a thing illegal. But the president has every right!
And any obstruction from the partisan judiciary should be fast tracked to the Supreme Court, although such action shouldn't be necessary because Trump has complete discretion in the matter and the wall will be fait accompi.

And as a bonus we'll get to see Ruth Ginsburg either rise from the dead or show up finally for her job. And if she can't Trump can kill two birds with one stone and begin the nomination process for a new SC Justice.

Normal men don't call vague concepts "delicious" ya fruitcake. And when in the last two years has the GOP had 60 votes in the Senate? I know you'll avoid that like taking a shower but sooner or later somebody is going to throw you in a lake with a bar of soap.

Well, you don’t act like a man pee wee so it’s probably telling why you bumped on that.

They don’t have 60 votes today either. In fact, 50+ GOP senators on 1/25/19 voted to re-open the government with a grand total of:

Screen Shot 2019-01-27 at 4.41.28 PM.png

being allocated to the blob's rather feminized wall you now dub a “fence”.

Yeah, they’re going to be just fine with him declaring a national emergency over a campaign promise he couldn’t keep.

Well, you don’t act like a man pee wee so it’s probably telling why you bumped on that.

Now I'm convinced you have no idea what a man should act like which makes your opinions on border security kinda transgendered if you know what I mean.

Forum List

Back