Finally! Repubs that say they are willing to give up their lives for trump.....

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

Yup, I think many in the Republican Party have reached the point of no return. We are talking about cult worship. Break out the nets and tranquilizer guns. This is not only dangerous, it is delusional and cult hysteria. I don't think even Hitler had his cult members proclaim they were willing to give up their lives for him.

You may laugh, but imagine for a moment what extremes that these people might go to. We are talking about acts that could make Timothy McVeigh look sane. This is scary stuff! The next few weeks are going to be epic in a very bad way.

Why? Because a Mad Man has been spewing lies and conspiracy theories about and election that was "the most secure in American history."

REPUBLICANS NEED TO STEP UP AND STOP THIS MAD MAN AT 1600 PENNSYLVANIA AVENUE! People will be hurt and die directly from his lies.

I see a lot of Trump supporters getting ready to fight and die for their country. Many think this is a make or brake moment for freedom, liberty, and Americaas we know it.

Exactly right. Today's Minutemen are no longer strategic nuclear weapons. They are the average Christian (and other religion—Sunni Man), patriotic, family and God loving American who never lets his or her "sword" get to far from hand and is ready on a moment's notice to extend freedom. See, the democrat cool kids believed they could winner take all by twisting our own laws against us in an effort to force us to obey psychotic new laws, but they underestimated the mettle and will of the average American patriot. They'll be getting the message much sooner than later.

I see a lot of Trump supporters getting ready to fight and die for their country. Many think this is a make or brake moment for freedom, liberty, and Americaas we know it.
No they are willing to die for Trump’s attack on our Constitution and democracy.
I take it 1, you are extremely gullible, 2, you have no problem that ten of thousands fought and died protecting the Constitution and democracy3, you are totally ignorant what the Constitution says about democracy, 4, you fail recognize Trump is doing all he can to destroy our country’s Constitution and democracy and is betraying the Presidential Oath and the United States.

The Marine Corps taught me (and I dare say millions of my fellow soldiers and vets) that the idea is NOT to be prepared to die for our cause (namely, the defense of this country and it's Constitution). . . The idea is to be prepared to make the ENEMIES of this country and our Constitution die for theirs.

No they are willing to die for Trump’s attack on our Constitution and democracy.
I take it 1, you are extremely gullible, 2, you have no problem that ten of thousands fought and died protecting the Constitution and democracy3, you are totally ignorant what the Constitution says about democracy, 4, you fail recognize Trump is doing all he can to destroy our country’s Constitution and democracy and is betraying the Presidential Oath and the United States.

The Constitution declares that "all persons have a right to the equal protections of our laws."

That is pretty fucking inclusive.

Is it not?

Seemingly, "all persons" would include each and every human being, regardless of sex, race, religion, age or stage of development. . . .

Would it not?

One party stands in defense of the Constitution on that principle (GOP) and the other party (Dimz) DENIES it.

That's but one example of where we are.

The Constitution declares that "all persons have a right to the equal protections of our laws."

Is it not?

Seemingly, "all persons" would include each and every human being, regardless of sex, race, religion, age or stage of development. . . .

Would it not?

One party stands in defense of the Constitution on that principle (GOP) and the other party (Dimz) DENIES it.

There Is no conspiracy. There is only a sitting president who is childish and whining about being fired. You have had chance after chance in court...and the Law and Order president has lost over and over. Everything else he has done is an ATTEMPTED COUP. GET OVER IT!

I don't see any. What I see is many that are waiting for someone else to do it for them.

I don't see any. What I see is many that are waiting for someone else to do it for them.

But they are sure some Big Talkers! After next Monday, they will need to gain a lot more fortitude or....sit down and shut up.

What specifically did Trump do against our constitution?

This country is not a democracy. It is a perversion of democracy. The evil democrats are destroying it. To them dark is light.

Exactly right. Today's Minutemen are no longer strategic nuclear weapons. They are the average Christian (and other religion—Sunni Man), patriotic, family and God loving American who never lets his or her "sword" get to far from hand and is ready on a moment's notice to extend freedom. See, the democrat cool kids believed they could winner take all by twisting our own laws against us in an effort to force us to obey psychotic new laws, but they underestimated the mettle and will of the average American patriot. They'll be getting the message much sooner than later.

How arrogant can you be? There is no such thing as an "average Christian" or an "average American patriot." Neither the Christian faith nor American patriotism is represented by one political party and not the other. Neither do trump and pence represent these lofty ideals.

Is it not?

Would it not?

There Is no conspiracy. There is only a sitting president who is childish and whining about being fired. You have had chance after chance in court...and the Law and Order president has lost over and over. Everything else he has done is an ATTEMPTED COUP. GET OVER IT!

Have you or anyone you know EVER had any success in de-escalating a situation by accusing one side of attempting a coup or by shouting "get over it?"

No?

I Didn't think so.

Let me know when you do.

Last edited:

Is it not?

Would it not?

Have you or anyone you know EVER had any success in de-escalating a situation by accusing one side of attempting a coup or by shouting "get over it?"

No?

I Didn't think so.

Let me know when you do.

The whining, crying, losing, POS in the WH is trying desperately to cause someone to either die or get hurt. He could give a flip about this country or you. He cares about his power and the ability to torture others.

How arrogant can you be? There is no such thing as an "average Christian" or an "average American patriot." Neither the Christian faith nor American patriotism is represented by one political party and not the other. Neither do trump and pence represent these lofty ideals.
Just stealing.

Forum List

Back