Many more may be willing to give their lives for trump

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

You got to scratch your head. Why are so many people willing to give up their freedom, and in some cases, their lives for a man that does not give a hoot about them. He says that the indictments against him are an attack against his followers. That is a lie. The indictments are against someone who broke the law. Actually, they are against someone who broke multiple laws! But trump likes to share the pain. Robertson was a "MAGA TRUMPER", whatever that is.

You got to scratch your head. Why are so many people willing to give up their freedom, and in some cases, their lives for a man that does not give a hoot about them. He says that the indictments against him are an attack against his followers. That is a lie. The indictments are against someone who broke the law. Actually, they are against someone who broke multiple laws! But trump likes to share the pain. Robertson was a "MAGA TRUMPER", whatever that is.
Let them.

And the corollary is how many of you are willing to die for the political class?

You got to scratch your head. Why are so many people willing to give up their freedom, and in some cases, their lives for a man that does not give a hoot about them.
It's what cults do.

He tells them that if he doesn't win, they won't have a country any more. So I guess they'd rather be dead.

And how sad is THAT.

It's what cults do.

He tells them that if he doesn't win, they won't have a country any more. So I guess they'd rather be dead.

And how sad is THAT.
I remember when the sexual abuser had COVID and had his Secret Service agents drive him around outside the hospital....one of his cultists "holding vigil" outside proudly declared he'd die for him. :heehee:

Cuz they know they are next?

Voters are like abused children. They go live with their mother (the DNC) and she abuses them, then they get sick of it and go live with their father (the GOP) as he abuses them, then they go back to their mother again.

Both their father and mother hate Trump, maybe more than Trump does.

It's an odd connection voters and Trump have together.

You got to scratch your head.

Really. All the guy did was make some comments on SM that were unduely threatening. Funny how all of the people ACTUALLY CARRYING OUT VIOLENT ACTS THOUGH are always democrats!
  • Let's start with the loon caught with a car full of guns outside a SC Justice's home after being told to go after Justices by Chuck Schumer!
  • Then there were all of the people ATTACKED on city streets and restaurants after Maxine Waters told them to get in their faces!
  • Then there is the guy who traveled several states to DC with a rifle and SHOT Rep. Steve Scalise on a ballfield and nearly KILLED him.
  • Not to mention the billions in damage and the thousands of cops badly hurt or killed across 350 cities in 2020 by the lunatic fringe of Floyd/Antifa/BLM.
Democrats murder, but let one unhinged guy post a mere threat of words online and once again the fake media is spinning it as domestic terrorism.

It's what cults do.

And how sad is THAT.

That is rhetoric said by Trump and "Team Red". I hear from the other side that if Trump or republicans win that we won't have a country (or at least a democracy) any more as well. And there are plenty of liberals/democrats who believe it. How sad is that. At least I can point out that both "teams" do it on the regular. Got to keep the masses fired up and mad at each other. And THAT is truly sad.

Useful idiots are so protective of their Dear Pedo.... :laughing0301:

I wonder why....

7vg5qt.jpg

MSLSD

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Shut up.

tell Catholic Church members and parents showing up at school boards that had the FBI sicked on them they arent targets of the lefts judicial weapons . and the IRS was also used to go after the lefts opponents like this link states .

That is rhetoric said by Trump and "Team Red". I hear from the other side that if Trump or republicans win that we won't have a country (or at least a democracy) any more as well. And there are plenty of liberals/democrats who believe it. How sad is that. At least I can point out that both "teams" do it on the regular. Got to keep the masses fired up and mad at each other. And THAT is truly sad.

pepe.jpg

Forum List

Back