Finally, Santos facing Ethics Committee

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017

Better late than never. And, we can thank the many journalists who have tirelessly pursued the truth about this serial liar.

Better late than never. And, we can thank the many journalists who have tirelessly pursued the truth about this serial liar.
He is a republican vote, in a partisan congress. It will go nowhere, as republican leadership only cares about political power, not ethics of its members.

What journalists who have tirelessly pursued the truth about anything? Cant be anyone at CNN

He is a republican vote, in a partisan congress. It will go nowhere, as republican leadership only cares about political power, not ethics of its members.

I don't know about that this time. Everyday it's something new with this guy. I don't think they can keep ignoring it.

Poopeypants deflector shields, UP!
Aye, Herr Reichsmarshall!

I don't know about that this time. Everyday it's something new with this guy. I don't think they can keep ignoring it.
Reckoning by my age, you are correct. About two years is all they will ignore. A drop in the bucket, as time goes.

Finally? He just got there. You are an idiot.

Forum List

Back