Finally! She`s getting locked up

Hillary? Sorry to disappoint but it`s the MAGA woman from WV who called Mrs. O an ape. I wonder if she`s related to those hillbilly crooks living in the White House?
Woman who called Michelle Obama an 'ape' sentenced to jail for defrauding FEMA of $18K

I'd be careful, Augie...

if she got arrested for calling Michelle an ape, might you not get the same for calling the Trumps hillbillies?

after 20 years of reading comments by conservatives on message board I have come to the undeniable conclusion that conservatives are the STUPIDEST FUKIN PEOPLE in the universe.

She got arrested for DEFRAUDING FEMA!

oddly, the OP didn't mention that...

only that she called Michelle an ape.

(or didn't you read the OP?)
I see this in the OP...

Woman who called Michelle Obama an 'ape' sentenced to jail for defrauding FEMA of $18K

and I see what the OP typed:

Hillary? Sorry to disappoint but it`s the MAGA woman from WV who called Mrs. O an ape. I wonder if she`s related to those hillbilly crooks living in the White House?

Did you miss that part?
I read the whole OP.

You should have too.

I'd be careful, Augie...

if she got arrested for calling Michelle an ape, might you not get the same for calling the Trumps hillbillies?

after 20 years of reading comments by conservatives on message board I have come to the undeniable conclusion that conservatives are the STUPIDEST FUKIN PEOPLE in the universe.

Actually, the OP DID mention that...and even provided a link that states quite clearly what she did that got her locked up.

I'd be careful, Augie...

Conservatives make up HALF the stupid people-Liberals make up the other half. As you may guess, I am neither.

I'd gladly compare the stupidity between the 2. I'm positive that no matter how stupid you may be able to prove liberals are they are NOT as stupid as conservatives.

they voted for trump

they intend to vote for him again.....

now THAT is stupid.

They believe that if 1 muslim is bad then ALL muslims are bad.

They oppose big government but want laws against gays, pot, prostitution and laws enforcing THEIR religious beliefs

how stupid is THAT?!

I'm positive that no matter how stupid you may be able to prove liberals are they are NOT as stupid as conservatives.

Kind of a wash bud...

although it seems more liberals voted for Hillary.

How stupid is that?

I'd be careful, Augie...

SPOILER ALERT: Actually, for those who may not have read the OP, that's not what she got arrested and locked up for.

for those that DID read the OP, please try to explain why the creator of this thread focused on the insult, instead of the crime.
We did read the OP and quite clearly saw that she defrauded FEMA. It's right there WITH a link....in the OP.

I'd be careful, Augie...

SPOILER ALERT: Actually, for those who may not have read the OP, that's not what she got arrested and locked up for.

*Shocker*

We thought this was an average thread of say Eric Williams defrauding the government.

Jacksonville Man Indicted For Submitting False Claim For FEMA Benefits Related To Hurricane Irma
You found another MAGAer?

It didn't say what his political association was.

51Aqt0jXLqL.jpg

I'd be careful, Augie...

I see this in the OP...

Did you miss that part?
I read the whole OP.

You should have too.

The LINK stated what she was arrested for.

The OP didn't mention it.

I'd be careful, Augie...

*Shocker*

We thought this was an average thread of say Eric Williams defrauding the government.

Jacksonville Man Indicted For Submitting False Claim For FEMA Benefits Related To Hurricane Irma
You found another MAGAer?

It didn't say what his political association was.

View attachment 263651
Isn't that Huggy Bear?

I'd be careful, Augie...

Actually, the OP DID mention that...and even provided a link that states quite clearly what she did that got her locked up.

Actually, the OP DID mention that.

no, the OP mentioned she called Michelle an ape.

.and even provided a link

Yes, the LINK mentioned she committed fraud.

The OP focused on her insult.

I see this in the OP...

Did you miss that part?
I read the whole OP.

You should have too.

So? It was still in the OP.

I'd be careful, Augie...

I see this in the OP...

Did you miss that part?
I read the whole OP.

You should have too.

Who didn't? The headline screamed biased .

I see this in the OP...

Did you miss that part?
I read the whole OP.

You should have too.

Yes

and the comments in the OP had NOTHING to do with the link.

Hell...Congress is in the business of defrauding the nation, but nothing ever happens to them.

I see this in the OP...

Did you miss that part?
I read the whole OP.

You should have too.

Who didn't? The headline screamed biased .

Was the headline wrong?

I see this in the OP...

Did you miss that part?
I read the whole OP.

You should have too.

Yes

Of course the comments had something to do with the link. The OP pointed out a nut who called Michelle Obama an "ape," got arrested -- along with a link describing her crime for which she was convicted.

Did you miss that part?
I read the whole OP.

You should have too.

Yes

Of course the comments had something to do with the link. The OP pointed out a nut who called Michelle Obama an "ape," got arrested -- along with a link describing her crime for which she was convicted.

Sounds like the real story is the fraud is on going and no end in sight.

How FEMA disaster relief went wrong
By BY MEGAN O'MATZ AND SALLY KESTIN
STAFF WRITERS
MAY 21, 2005 | 3:00 AM

Washington, D.C. · Inexperienced inspectors, savvy applicants and untimely operational changes led to overpayments and fraud in Miami-Dade County after Hurricane Frances, congressional investigators found.

The Federal Emergency Management Agency further compromised the disaster relief program by reducing its oversight of inspectors after last year's four hurricanes and by creating new rules that left some inspectors unsure what constituted an "unsafe" home, investigations by the U.S. Senate and executive branch auditors concluded.

The assessments are part of a sweeping congressional investigation into FEMA's hurricane payments in Miami-Dade, prompted by a series of reports in the South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

The Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee found fault with much of the $31 million doled out to residents for Frances, which made landfall more than 100 miles north of the county.

After grilling FEMA Director Michael Brown about the payments at a hearing in Washington on Wednesday, the committee is now turning its attention toward fixing what one staffer described as "repeated mistakes" in federal disaster aid going back more than a decade.

"

Forum List

Back