Finally! She`s getting locked up

Hillary? Sorry to disappoint but it`s the MAGA woman from WV who called Mrs. O an ape. I wonder if she`s related to those hillbilly crooks living in the White House?
Woman who called Michelle Obama an 'ape' sentenced to jail for defrauding FEMA of $18K

I'd be careful, Augie...

if she got arrested for calling Michelle an ape, might you not get the same for calling the Trumps hillbillies?
There really are no hills in Queens.
He is from Jamaica

Hillary? Sorry to disappoint but it`s the MAGA woman from WV who called Mrs. O an ape. I wonder if she`s related to those hillbilly crooks living in the White House?
Woman who called Michelle Obama an 'ape' sentenced to jail for defrauding FEMA of $18K

I'd be careful, Augie...

if she got arrested for calling Michelle an ape, might you not get the same for calling the Trumps hillbillies?
There really are no hills in Queens.
He is from Jamaica

trolling again?

I'd be careful, Augie...

She got arrested for being a thief you imbecile.

I'd be careful, Augie...

She got arrested for being a thief you imbecile.

according to the link, yes.

going by your post, it appeared she was locked up for calling Michelle an ape.

I'd be careful, Augie...

after 20 years of reading comments by conservatives on message board I have come to the undeniable conclusion that conservatives are the STUPIDEST FUKIN PEOPLE in the universe.

She got arrested for DEFRAUDING FEMA!

oddly, the OP didn't mention that...

only that she called Michelle an ape.

(or didn't you read the OP?)
I see this in the OP...

and I see what the OP typed:

Did you miss that part?
A sensitive little snowflake aren`t you? One of yours gets locked up and you want to split hairs.

I'd be careful, Augie...

after 20 years of reading comments by conservatives on message board I have come to the undeniable conclusion that conservatives are the STUPIDEST FUKIN PEOPLE in the universe.

oddly, the OP didn't mention that...

only that she called Michelle an ape.

(or didn't you read the OP?)
I see this in the OP...

and I see what the OP typed:

Did you miss that part?
A sensitive little snowflake aren`t you? One of yours gets locked up and you want to split hairs.

one of mine?

giphy.gif

(sign language, since you seem to have a problem with the written word)

I'd be careful, Augie...

many righties say the same thing about liberals.....the die hards on both sides are more alike than they will ever admit........

Typical racist crooked Trumpican criminal. Watch how fellow Trumpicans come to her defense.

Why, we know how much the left is against the 1st amendment already.

Poor babies . So afraid you can't spew your racial slurs.

The stupid botch stole money from FEMA. Sounds like something Trump did at Mir-A -ago a few years ago.,

It's not right to pick on a person because of their looks. So just because Michelle Obama looks like an ape is no reason to put her down. In fact she should be applauded for escaping the zoo

lol in any case, the whiney traitors have no place to be sniveling about Michael Obama's looks; just google all the portrayals of George W. as a monkey with big ears, and see why the scum are merely hypocrites and frauds.

Forum List

Back