Finally someone that gets it.

Second hand hearsay doesn't count. It's the day to day operations of what you're there for that does.

BTW.............I've got a couple of Navy Expeditionary Medals that would beg to differ with your definition of 'REMF'. Ever been fired at by heavy artillery? I have. Off the coast of Beruit back in '83.

Also had a couple of Iraqi gunboats come after our ship when going through the Straits of Hormuz during Desert Storm.

Ever been on the receiving end of a weapon?

By "weapon" you mean a guy's cock, right? 'Cause that's the only weapon you've ever operated.

Actually, Sharpshooter qualified with the 45 cal. and the 9mm. Also 12 gauge shotgun qualified and have manned a .50 cal machine gun.

Oh yeah........was also special weapons team member for a FA-18 squadron, VFA-131 Wildcats to be exact.

What was it that you had? Oh yeah......a big yellow stain in your trousers from being a pussy.

I'm sorry, video game experience doesn't really count here.
Actually real world experience doesn't count either. It seems that's all you have (or claim to have anyway) because you can't write a post without bringing up the fact that you were too stupid to do anything but enlist and pull a trigger.

By "weapon" you mean a guy's cock, right? 'Cause that's the only weapon you've ever operated.

Actually, Sharpshooter qualified with the 45 cal. and the 9mm. Also 12 gauge shotgun qualified and have manned a .50 cal machine gun.

Oh yeah........was also special weapons team member for a FA-18 squadron, VFA-131 Wildcats to be exact.

What was it that you had? Oh yeah......a big yellow stain in your trousers from being a pussy.

Actually real world experience doesn't count either. It seems that's all you have (or claim to have anyway) because you can't write a post without bringing up the fact that you were too stupid to do anything but enlist and pull a trigger.

Nope, the video game experience came when I flew the FA-18 dome simulator. Best fucking video game EVER! Because of what I'd achieved, the pilots would sneak me in on occasion.

Too stupid to do anything but enlist and pull a trigger? You really don't know much about the Navy do ya? Air Force has the highest ASVAB requirements, followed by the Navy, then the Marines, and finally, the Army.

Why? Because the Navy has some of the most advanced technology on the planet.

Guess you're just pissed because you've been exposed for the candy assed armchair patriot that you are.

Too bad you didn't have a spine, maybe you could have defended this country as well.

Nope, the video game experience came when I flew the FA-18 dome simulator. Best fucking video game EVER! Because of what I'd achieved, the pilots would sneak me in on occasion.

Too stupid to do anything but enlist and pull a trigger? You really don't know much about the Navy do ya? Air Force has the highest ASVAB requirements, followed by the Navy, then the Marines, and finally, the Army.

Why? Because the Navy has some of the most advanced technology on the planet.

Guess you're just pissed because you've been exposed for the candy assed armchair patriot that you are.

Too bad you didn't have a spine, maybe you could have defended this country as well.

You did a great job defending the country from hordes of Asian male prostitutes.
What a fucking loser.

That's your answer? Really?

Oil, dickhead, to the tune of 10 million barrels per day.

Really? That's your answer? Seriously?
So we aren't say, buying this oil on the open market or through negotiated contracts at market prices? Wow, news to me.
How much oil does Afghanistan export?
What a maroon.

Rabbi, you may be a nice guy in real life, but sooner or later you're gonna have to face the fact that you're a god damn moron. The peckerwood tough-guy wiseass routine might be an act. But you can't fake how stupid you look here on a daily basis.

Do I really need to give you a history of US involvement in middle eastern affairs? What, do you really think we're over there trying to "Spread democracy" or "Protect freedom?" Are you retarded? We were attacked in 2001 by a group of Saudi Arabians working out of Pakistan, Afghanistan, and Germany; And we invaded Iraq. How come we ain't trying to "Spread Democracy" and "Protect Freedom" in sub-Saharan Africa? Cause they don't have anything we need, fuckwit.

Get a fucking history book, you child. Start in 1953 with the coup d'etat of the democratically elected Prime Minister of Iran, and our subsequent installation of a pro-American dictator.

Last edited:

So we aren't say, buying this oil on the open market or through negotiated contracts at market prices? Wow, news to me.
What a maroon.

Rabbi, you may be a nice guy in real life, but sooner or later you're gonna have to face the fact that you're a god damn moron. The peckerwood tough-guy wiseass routine might be an act. But you can't fake how stupid you look here on a daily basis.

Do I really need to give you a history of US involvement in middle eastern affairs? What, do you really think we're over there trying to "Spread democracy" or "Protect freedom?" Are you retarded? We were attacked in 2001 by a group of Saudi Arabians working out of Pakistan, Afghanistan, and Germany; And we invaded Iraq. How come we ain't trying to "Spread Democracy" and "Protect Freedom" in sub-Saharan Africa? Cause they don't have anything we need, fuckwit.

Get a fucking history book, you child. Start in 1953 with the coup d'etat of the democratically elected Prime Minister of Iran, and our subsequent installation of a pro-American dictator.

So I challenge you and this is your response? What are you, 19 years old? You can't support a single thing you've written. All you do is puke out left wing talking points.
The fact is that we aren't stealing anyone's oil, or any other natural resource. Fact.
Get a brain, moran.

What a maroon.

So I challenge you and this is your response? What are you, 19 years old? You can't support a single thing you've written. All you do is puke out left wing talking points.
The fact is that we aren't stealing anyone's oil, or any other natural resource. Fact.
Get a brain, moran.

Having a discussion with you, Miss, would be like trying to talk to a dining room table. I have no interest in doing it.

But seriously, dude.... You're not smart. The majority of what you say is really dumb. Do some reading.

Get a brain, moran.

Having a discussion with you, Miss, would be like trying to talk to a dining room table. I have no interest in doing it.

But seriously, dude.... You're not smart. The majority of what you say is really dumb. Do some reading.

It appears dumb because you are ignorant. This is pretty simple. If you claim that we went to war to get oil then you'd have to show what benefit we got in reference to oil. You can't. Because there isn't any. Oil prices have fluctuated here since 2001 pretty much like they always have. The war neither made oil more plentiful or scarcer. Thus your claim is prima facie wrong.
Some things in life are just not that hard.

ARe they POWs?

Then treat them like POWs.

Are they criminals?

Then treat them like criminals.

Pretty simple, really.

ARe they POWs?

Are they criminals?

Pretty simple, really.

Ok. They're POWs. That was Bush's stance and he was right. It is the leftist weenies who whine about putting them on trial and so forth.
But they aren't even entitled to protections under the Geneva Convention for POWs.
Execute the lot of them.

Like I've said before, Rabid Lie is one of those tough talking cowards who never served a day in his life in the military.

It's easy to be hawkish when you don't know shit about what you're talking about.

Like I've said before, Rabid Lie is one of those tough talking cowards who never served a day in his life in the military.

It's easy to be hawkish when you don't know shit about what you're talking about.

Too bad you're such a fucking loser your best hope in life was to be killed in the military. Now go back to sucking dick.

What a maroon.

If you claim that we went to war to get oil then you'd have to show what benefit we got in reference to oil. You can't. Because there isn't any. Oil prices have fluctuated here since 2001 pretty much like they always have. The war neither made oil more plentiful or scarcer. Thus your claim is prima facie wrong.

<chirp chirp>>

ARe they POWs?

Are they criminals?

Pretty simple, really.

They switch to whatever side of the fence where they don't have to give a fair trial

The War on Drugs has not ended

Does that mean we get to hold drug dealers until all drug use is over?

The War on Drugs has not ended

Does that mean we get to hold drug dealers until all drug use is over?

That would be fine with me.

Which countries harbor drug dealers? Which drug dealers have launched attacks on the U.S. both here and abroad?
Proving yourself King of the Inappropriate Analogy.

Forum List

Back