🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Finaly, a Message of Hope!

Thanks.

Here's a comment I saw posted under one of the linked articles...

Shes the daughter of Irgun..shes not a peacenik..shes been indoctrinated to hate and to want land. ..all of it.

Does that makes sense to you? I'm honestly not up on all the implications.

Thanks.

Here's a comment I saw posted under one of the linked articles...

Shes the daughter of Irgun..shes not a peacenik..shes been indoctrinated to hate and to want land. ..all of it.

Does that makes sense to you? I'm honestly not up on all the implications.

Wish I had a link to it, but sadly you can see that kind of hatefull land greedy Right Wing zionists here on these threads. They make the "Little Big Horn," seem like a get together.

Of course the imlications of that kind of thinking would eventually lead to another catastrophy for the Jewish People, but all Religious Zealots are blinded by their fanatisim.

It's always amazed me that a technologically and economically advanced people such as Israel should ever appear to be an "underdog" in any aspect. They may have their wagons circled, but they need no rescue from the outside world.

That's not a message of hope. That is an attempt to screw her over. She's not under any chance capable of changing anything, this step was pure political to show her (very fiew) voters of how uncapable she is.

That's pure vengeance by Netanyahu.

Seriously, before cheering up, learn the Israeli domestic politics.

I couldn't stop laughing once I heard taht scoop.

Peace is a two way street, not without price. Israel as a whole lacks the humility to ever hope to achieve peace with its neighbors.

" Peace" is a two way street? O.K. Just name one thing the Palestinians have done in the name of " negotiations". There will not be a response; There never is :cuckoo:

Peace is a two way street, not without price. Israel as a whole lacks the humility to ever hope to achieve peace with its neighbors.

" Peace" is a two way street? O.K. Just name one thing the Palestinians have done in the name of " negotiations". There will not be a response; There never is :cuckoo:

The response is "eat my shorts". :D

Forum List

Back