Finish the sentence (speaking generally): Americans tend to be--- (poll)

Americans tend to be

• not too bright or we wouldn't have this administration

• uninformed or (ditto)

• bright enough but unthinking (or ditto)

• intelligent but the system is corrupt and rigged

• smart but watch the wrong "news" stations so.. uninformed/loony

• one or more of the above

• something mentioned but also something else

Results are only viewable after voting.
Finish the sentence (speaking generally): Americans tend to be
As a rule, the smarter types who are above the average in terms of intelligence learn to obtain power over the less smart ones. Then over the years, the inbreds from the smart ones tend to become even less smart than the general populace, but due to their genetics and political ties, remain in power anyway. Then you get Congressmen who think that the moon is really a planet made of gas, or a congressman who thinks Guam might tip over if too many people are on one side of it. But they have obtained power and have found ways to remain, so there is no getting rid of them as they are left in place to make decisions that continue to destroy the country.

But as a rule, from what I have read IQ levels have been decreasing for a very long time overall, and looking at society today, I would have to concur.

As a rule, the smarter types who are above the average in terms of intelligence learn to obtain power over the less smart ones. Then over the years, the inbreds from the smart ones tend to become even less smart than the general populace, but due to their genetics and political ties, remain in power anyway. Then you get Congressmen who think that the moon is really a planet made of gas, or a congressman who thinks Guam might tip over if too many people are on one side of it. But they have obtained power and have found ways to remain, so there is no getting rid of them as they are left in place to make decisions that continue to destroy the country.

But as a rule, from what I have read IQ levels have been decreasing for a very long time overall, and looking at society today, I would have to concur.
you mean Guam wouldn't really tip over if too many people were on one side?

LOL (just kidding)

In any case, I have lived long enough to see smart people who do dumb things and every now and then a dumb seeming person does something smart. So you never can tell. But you'd have to believe Americans are SUPER DUMB to accept that the 2020 election was on the up and up! I mean who was going to vote for this strange Corn Pop dude who never campaigned--never accomplished much in Congress? And worse, who'd vote for him over Trump? I mean, it's insane.. So yeh, we know the election was stolen because (see above)

If you haven't read all the material on the stolen election, you know it is stolen just the same because only total idiots would vote for

open borders
abortion to the 9th month
high inflation
high gas prices

etc

you mean Guam wouldn't really tip over if too many people were on one side?

LOL (just kidding)

In any case, I have lived long enough to see smart people who do dumb things and every now and then a dumb seeming person does something smart. So you never can tell. But you'd have to believe Americans are SUPER DUMB to accept that the 2020 election was on the up and up! I mean who was going to vote for this strange Corn Pop dude who never campaigned--never accomplished much in Congress? And worse, who'd vote for him over Trump? I mean, it's insane.. So yeh, we know the election was stolen because (see above)

If you haven't read all the material on the stolen election, you know it is stolen just the same because only total idiots would vote for

open borders
abortion to the 9th month
high inflation
high gas prices

etc
People do not want the truth, they want you just to agree with them to validate their beliefs.

That is the problem.

People do not want the truth, they want you just to agree with them to validate their beliefs.

That is the problem.
yes, people on the forum are like that. They'd rather express disagreement with you than investigate that you could be right. IT is hard, I guess, to admit being wrong. But if you search for absolute truth, you have to be willing to find out you were wrong.

I question, at times, certain aspects or applications of what I believe, but nowadays, I don't question the basics of my faith. I've been studying it for many years. As I said elsewhere, if I had listened to the Catholic Church's teachings years ago, my life could have been comlpetely different/better.

brain damaged. There is junk in our blood and brains, environmentally absorbed, ingested, and injected.

Forum List

Back