Univ of Georgia football coach to be paid $13 M a year! Amateur sport???

LOL no feelings hurt for your posting of ignorant bullshit
ignorant bullshit??

tuitions have done nothing but gone up and marxist profs are more abundant than ever,,

and taxs are destroying a lot of households,,

maybe its you thats ignorant and just care more about a sport for pussies than you do about the american tax payer,,

The schools don't pay them. NIL is separate from the college.
The schools are paying them in kind with scholarships. How many of those athletes can afford the tens of thousands of dollars they would need to spend every year to play in college?

The football program at Georgia pays its own way without taxpayer money
so how do I believe you who says the football program and money is separate from the school or rawley whos says their monies are directly connected,,

and who picks up the tab for all those scholarships the players get??

so how do I believe you who says the football program and money is separate from the school or rawley whos says their monies are directly connected,,

and who picks up the tab for all those scholarships the players get??
The schools are getting paid by the TV Networks to televise their games

A top school like Georgia takes in far more money than it spends

Its profit making

obviously you don't know college football very well... the players are there for only 3 to 4 years.... they are nothing without a good coaching staff....
The coaching staff means nothing without the players that actually play the game. That goes for any sport!
You obviously know nothing period!
MAGA

Thats up to you

You are entitled to your opinion even though I disagree
that doesnt make sense,,
theres only one truth in this case,,
either the two are directly connected or they arent,,

you sure have spent a lot of time telling me my opinion is wrong and wanting me to see things your way,,

you just disagree because you only care about tax payers when its something you dont agree with,,

that doesnt make sense,,
theres only one truth in this case,,
either the two are directly connected or they arent,,

you sure have spent a lot of time telling me my opinion is wrong and wanting me to see things your way,,

you just disagree because you only care about tax payers when its something you dont agree with,,
You seem to be a taxpayer who does not like college sports

I’m not one of those

And its really as simple as that

My school has rival games dating back 100 years ago

College football is as American as apple pie

You seem to be a taxpayer who does not like college sports

I’m not one of those

And its really as simple as that

My school has rival games dating back 100 years ago

College football is as American as apple pie
I am a tax payer thats tired of the proceeds of my hard work going to other people that didnt work for it,, let alone privileged elites that think they are above me,,

you leftist are really a pox on humanity,,

Forum List

Back