Univ of Georgia football coach to be paid $13 M a year! Amateur sport???

You have to invest money to make money

Georgia invested wisely in its football program and its making money for the school
They’ve had a football team for like 60 years. When do they get to “make money” and lower tuition for all of the taxpayers who fund the school to start with?

That athlete is already being compensated to the tune of hundreds of thousands of dollars if he's attending an elite school on a scholarship.

The university of Georgia costs about $47,000/year. On a full ride scholarship, that athlete is getting a $188,000 education handed to him for free.

Not quite for free. The schedules for student-athletes is brutal.

I am a tax payer thats tired of the proceeds of my hard work going to other people that didnt work for it,, let alone privileged elites that think they are above me,,

you leftist are really a pox on humanity,,
Ok, shame on me, huh?

They’ve had a football team for like 60 years. When do they get to “make money” and lower tuition for all of the taxpayers who fund the school to start with?
I think U of Georgia is approaching 100 years of football if its not there already

Its not college football thats driving up tuition

The greedy lib academics expect to be well paid for brainwashing the precious snowflakes in their care

I think U of Georgia is approaching 100 years of football if its not there already

Its not college football thats driving up tuition
What is College football doing to drive down Tuition? You keep saying it’s a money maker.
The greedy lib academics expect to be well paid for brainwashing the precious snowflakes in their care
Yeah, Georgia is known for being hyper liberal.

Unbelievable.

What is College football doing to drive down Tuition? You keep saying it’s a money maker.

Yeah, Georgia is known for being hyper liberal.

Unbelievable.
Almost every college in America is infested with liberals and far left culture

Georgia is no exception

Almost every college in America is infested with liberals and far left culture

Georgia is no exception
Yeah...books without a centerfold...that is what qualifies as “far left culture” to you.

Back to the topic...when is the money from Football going to lower tuition?

Yeah...books without a centerfold...that is what qualifies as “far left culture” to you.

Back to the topic...when is the money from Football going to lower tuition?
Does it have to get your permission to play?

Apparently not

As it stands college football makes money, provides entertainment and excitement that several hundred million fans enjoy each year

Damn you really are not the sharpest knife in the drawer, are you? Mac-7 and I are saying the same thing, but you continue to stamp your feet and remain ignorant.
in so much that you expect the tax payer to provide you your weekly dose of opiates to keep you calm and compliant,,

let the games begin,,,

Here is an article from Forbes Magazine on the high dollar hire of Nick Saban.

Forum List

Back