Univ of Georgia football coach to be paid $13 M a year! Amateur sport???

So tuition should be going down then right...he's brought in at least $130M (according to you).

Lets go to the video tape:

View attachment 941343

Hmmm...tuition seems to be going up as more money is coming in.

How is that possible?

All of those federal student loans I told you about the other day.

Its a state school so it gets plenty but I dont know how much

Its private money
a state school that requires tax payer money to operate,,

and you dont understand why I disagree with paying a football coach 13 million a yr,,,

and thats not getting into the high salaries of the marxist profs and high tuition to the students whos student loans are also getting dumped on the tax payer,,

typical leftist doesnt like it when someone has a different opinion of theirs when it comes to how tax money is wasted,,

a state school that requires tax payer money to operate,,

and you dont understand why I disagree with paying a football coach 13 million a yr,,,

and thats not getting into the high salaries of the marxist profs and high tuition to the students whos student loans are also getting dumped on the tax payer,,

typical leftist doesnt like it when someone has a different opinion of theirs when it comes to how tax money is wasted,,
Kirby Smart won two national championships and was a net money maker for the school

It would be foolish for the university to end that income stream

Kirby Smart won two national championships and was a net money maker for the school

It would be foolish for the university to end that income stream
sorry I didnt realize college football is more important to you that the american tax payer,,

I am sure youre in support of the student loan forgiveness also beings they go hand in hand,,

At least students attending on athletic scholarships won't be subject to having their student loans foisted onto the taxpayers if another democrat is elected in the future.

You keep talking like I want to do something about it.

I don't.

I expressed my opinion.

I would never support a government stepping in to restrict how much anyone can make.

I vote with my dollars.

That's all.

Don't get all worked up about it.
Not worked up at all. You expressed your opinion, i shared my reation to it.

You cant expect people to ignore or not react

close, but not quite. The university's budget is just north of a billion.
just imagine how that 200 million would reduce the burden on the hard working tax payer while at the same time reducing tuition and weeding out the overpaid marxist profs,,

just imagine how that 200 million would reduce the burden on the hard working tax payer while at the same time reducing tuition and weeding out the overpaid marxist profs,,
??? Third and last time, the $200,000,00 is revenue coming into the University and does "reduce the burden on the hard working tax payer while at the same time reducing tuition" What are you not understanding?"

??? Third and last time, the $200,000,00 is revenue coming into the University and does "reduce the burden on the hard working tax payer while at the same time reducing tuition" What are you not understanding?"
bet you cant prove that,,

and beings a coach is making 13 million a yr that kinda proves its not,,

Forum List

Back