🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Finns Prepare for Russian Threat

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
Finns are planning to go underground as Russia prepares for its largest military exercise in years. This news once again leaves us with the question of why? Who is Russia preparing to go to war with? Could it be America? Something big is up. It's time the American people started paying attention to what Russia is doing. It isn't without motive.
upload_2017-7-16_9-24-27.png

Beneath Helsinki, Finns Prepare for Russian Threat
HELSINKI—Russia is planning its biggest military exercise in years, and its neighbor Finland is going underground.

A subterranean city beneath Helsinki forms a crucial line of defense for the capital. Finnish soldiers routinely train here, with a mission to keep Finland’s government running and city residents safe in a network that features more than 124 miles of tunnels, passageways and shelters.

Finland needs to be more than a speedbump for the Russian military, but diplomacy is their primary defense. Always has been.

Finland poses no military threat to Russia but it could be used as a psychological pawn against the West, particularly Poland and the Baltic States. Is Putin anything more than Kim Jong Un with more nukes?

If we end up in a war with Russia or China, who would have caused such a thing ? Are the Demon-crats hell bent on bringing us to the brink of war in order to save their radical ideologies and agenda's ? Is the world poised to reject America's leftist ideologies, and therefore it will not be taking it's marching orders from the United States of America any longer ?? Hmm.

Finland poses no military threat to Russia but it could be used as a psychological pawn against the West, particularly Poland and the Baltic States. Is Putin anything more than Kim Jong Un with more nukes?
. If he is, then the Demon-crats have made him that way.

We've been the aggressors along with NATO.Crimean Parliament voted to return to Russia.

"In the aftermath of Russia’s aggression against Ukraine, U.S. and NATO warships spend more time in the Baltic and Black Seas, sometimes overflown by Russian aircraft. U.S. B-52 and B-1 bombers operate over the Baltic Sea in conjunction with exercises with Baltic NATO members. In addition, NATO has deployed battalions in each of the Baltic States and Poland, bringing them closer to Russian ground forces in Russia proper and the Kaliningrad exclave."

Taking the edge off U.S.-Russia strategic relations

One has to remember that one of the reasons we so desperately helped overthrow the Ukrainian government was that the Ukraine was and still is of strategic importance to those like John McCain who looks at the whole planet as a battlefield.

McCain as we have continually witnessed is positively insanely anti Russian. To the point he wants to arm the crazy nazis in Kiev. Gee look how well it worked in Syria arming terrorists errrrrr rebels.

When Crimea voted to return to Russia following the coup in Kiev NATO and the EU were freaked out and furious because they wanted to take out Russia's Black Sea Fleet at Sevastopol that Russia had been paying millions annually to lease.

The sanctions against Russia came about not so much that the Ukraine lost Crimea but that NATO and the EU couldn't grab that port away from Russia.

I ask this question because I really don't have an opinion of the guy. I don't think he crazy (nor Kim Jong Un), but I don't where Russia's strategic interests lie. I understand wanting to keep its naval port in the Crimea and to sell oil and gas to the Europeans, but reassembling the Soviet Union doesn't seem that advantageous. Do they really want to be involved in the Middle East, or is it how they see the best way of handling ISIS? I hope it isn't simple anti-Americanism with the idea that the enemy of my enemy is my friend, but maybe this is ingrained from our involvement in the Russia civil war 100 years ago.

I ask this question because I really don't have an opinion of the guy. I don't think he crazy (nor Kim Jong Un), but I don't where Russia's strategic interests lie. I understand wanting to keep its naval port in the Crimea and to sell oil and gas to the Europeans, but reassembling the Soviet Union doesn't seem that advantageous. Do they really want to be involved in the Middle East, or is it how they see the best way of handling ISIS? I hope it isn't simple anti-Americanism with the idea that the enemy of my enemy is my friend, but maybe this is ingrained from our involvement in the Russia civil war 100 years ago.

putin is not trying to re create the soviet union.

They have been friends with Syria for a long time.

THey have their own problems with muslim whach jobs and our happy to take actions against ISIS.

This is the Crimea that was flipped to Russia. Not a big deal to anyone not living there.

553px-Crimea_%28orthographic_projection%29.svg.png

Forum List

Back