Fiona Hill Confirms Ukraine Was Currying Favor With Hillary Clinton In 2016

The opinion of Tony Shaffer, sums up Fiona Hill... IMO :113:

Tony Shaffer‏Verified account @T_S_P_O_O_K_Y 5h5 hours ago

I've dealt with elitist academic morons just like Fiona Hill my entire career - I was just at the Pentagon w/ an old boss discussing how the bureaucracy is full of these "book smart" morons - she is an absolute stooge of the deep state & progressive left

YES yes and yes! :04:

I've dealt with elitist academic morons just like Fiona Hill my entire career - I was just at the Pentagon w/ an old boss discussing how the bureaucracy is full of these "book smart" morons - she is an absolute stooge of the deep state & progressive left

Like Schiff, all one needed was listen to her for 5 minutes to realize she was nothing but another monopolar leftist spinning hit piece steered by the DNC.

Like Schiff, all one needed was listen to her for 5 minutes to realize she was nothing but another monopolar leftist spinning hit piece steered by the DNC.

Like I said before....IMO she is a Soros mole.

Like I said before....IMO she is a Soros mole.
Like I said before....IMO you are a brainwashed FOOL!

Forum List

Back