Fire at Tenn. Mosque Building Site Ruled Arson

Suspect in mosque arson could be in country illegally
Suspect in mosque arson could be in country illegally | ajc.com

Georgia Mosque Set on Fire

Update: A Muslim, who attended the mosque is now being charged for burning the mosque. As much as Islamophobes would love to gloat about this, it really doesn’t let them off the hook when anti-Muslims bomb and vandalize mosques.
Georgia Mosque Set on Fire | loonwatch.com

Just to refresh BigreFatAss's memory.

You tried to support Fitfart's claim thereby making the same claim yourself and you.......

Fuck it. You're a useless fatass dishonest whiner.

All I did was cut and paste the update in the last link.. but you did over look the first link didn't you?

You are one sad dishonest fat ass loser.

You ever going to back up your claim about muslims attacking their own mosques to prove islamaphobia?

Nothing I post will ever be enough to prove islamaphobia. You are the one that said that. Which was in the link that I posted. TGhe reason I posted that was to show you that muslims will do it. Nowwhat will you say when that guy get's convicted of setting fire to thew mosque? I predict you will still say thts not enough evidnce.

Indeed, curvy doesnt consider anything other then what he posts those are his facts.
He would have a hard time explaining CAIRs 2005 hate crime stats.
CAIR's Hate Crimes Nonsense :: Daniel Pipes

CAIR reports that "a home-made bomb exploded outside of the Champions Mosque in the Houston suburb of Spring, Texas," staking its claim on eyewitness reports that on July 4, 2004, "two white males" were seen placing the bomb. We inquired about the incident and found that Spring's sheriff department could not locate any police files about an explosion. Further inquiries to the mosque and an e-mail to CAIR both went unanswered. There is scant evidence that any crime even occurred.

Why make the explosion claim?
To prove islamophobia nothing more.

Why would I care about explaining some report by CAIR you dumbfuck? You're the one who claimed muslims attack their own mosques to prove islamaphobia but you have yet to provide a single case proving this. Keep trying to distract......

Please dont read the links, dont consider the motives , just yak on .

Normal people understand what a hate crime report on islamophobia with false claims of bombings and self inflicted arson is about.

Just to refresh BigreFatAss's memory.

You tried to support Fitfart's claim thereby making the same claim yourself and you.......

Fuck it. You're a useless fatass dishonest whiner.

All I did was cut and paste the update in the last link.. but you did over look the first link didn't you?

This is really getting old I have asked you to show the post I made that I lied in. If you can't produces said lie shut the fuck up, hack

What makes you think I am fat? because of the BIG part in my moniker?
I am BIG because I'm 6'7" tall
280 LBS with a 38" waist line and a 64" chest, and 20" Biceps with theighs probuly bigger then your waist line. So hell yell I'm BIG but fat you fail.

Last edited:

Normal people understand what a hate crime report on islamophobia with false claims of bombings and self inflicted arson is about.

You whiny bitch. You claimed:

(Posted by Fitnah)

"These fires have been lit by muslims seeking proof of "Islamophobia" in the past, this most likely another invented hate crime by your believer friends"

You have no evidence to back up that claim yet keep yakking along........

Why don't you try and fake being honest and either support your claim or retract. You've been googling to try and support it but have failed so you're trying to distract. You even suck at that

This is really getting old I have asked you to show the post I made that I lied in. If you can't produces said lie shut the fuck up, hack

I've already posted it you dumbfuck. Are you even more stoopid than you've already proven to be?

You tried supporting Fitnah's claim and in doing so made the same claim yourself. The one I've repeatedly pointed out you and he have failed to support. You are the dumbasses that claimed muslims set fires to their own mosques to prove islamaphobia but have fallen on your faces.

You whiny bitch. You claimed:

(Posted by Fitnah)

"These fires have been lit by muslims seeking proof of "Islamophobia" in the past, this most likely another invented hate crime by your believer friends"

You have no evidence to back up that claim yet keep yakking along........

Why don't you try and fake being honest and either support your claim or retract. You've been googling to try and support it but have failed so you're trying to distract. You even suck at that

Fuck you. The links stand, the statements stands .

I've already posted it you dumbfuck. Are you even more stoopid than you've already proven to be?

You tried supporting Fitnah's claim and in doing so made the same claim yourself. The one I've repeatedly pointed out you and he have failed to support. You are the dumbasses that claimed muslims set fires to their own mosques to prove islamaphobia but have fallen on your faces.

You are one dumb cock suck son of a bitch. Not one God Damn word in that reply was a lie on my part fucking ****. They don't have any other suspect but that one muslim the evidence they have shows that he did it. As for the islamaphobia that was from the link I am not tring to prove that there is any islamaphobia. Pull your fucking head out of your rotten skainky ass the shit fumes are getting to you.

Fire at Tenn. Mosque Building Site Ruled Arson - CBS News

Ben Goodwin of the Rutherford County Sheriff's Department confirmed to CBS Affiliate WTVF that the fire, which burned construction equipment at the future site of the Islamic Center of Murfreesboro, is being ruled as arson.

Opponents of a new Islamic center say they believe the mosque will be more than a place of prayer; they are afraid the 15-acre site that was once farmland will be turned into a terrorist training ground for Muslim militants bent on overthrowing the U.S. government.

"They are not a religion. They are a political, militaristic group," Bob Shelton, a 76-year-old retiree who lives in the area, told The Associated Press.

"No mosque in Murfreesboro. I don't want it. I don't want them here," Evy Summers said to WTVF. "Go start their own country overseas somewhere. This is a Christian country. It was based on Christianity."

This mosque was actually on a Daily Show segment last week, quite unfortunate to see. Hopefully this is not the start of something terrible.

obama could have prevent this from happening,

How?

And remember this is the TN mosque that got burned down, this has little to do with the NY mosque.

How?

And remember this is the TN mosque that got burned down, this has little to do with the NY mosque.

Not to Bigreb, both places of worship for a religion he wants to see genocide committed against.

This mosque was actually on a Daily Show segment last week, quite unfortunate to see. Hopefully this is not the start of something terrible.

How?

no mosque in TN got "burned down"

it was the construction equipment

How?

I don't know, you didn't post all that I said. you posted only a part of what I said. SO do not ask me a question that has already been answered.

Oh and shit head it wasn't a mosque that was burned down some of the equipment was set on fire.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back