Fire at Tenn. Mosque Building Site Ruled Arson

How?

And remember this is the TN mosque that got burned down, this has little to do with the NY mosque.

Not to Bigreb, both places of worship for a religion he wants to see genocide committed against.

When you were a child was it your intent to grow up and be a cocker sucker? Or did you just fall into naturally?

There has to be some way to divert to away from that topic, and make your sig the epitome of racism.

:cool:

Non-white dog doing that to a white man, RACISM! :rofl:

You were the one that started this thread why did you lie and say it was a mosque that was burned down?

"This mosque was actually on a Daily Show segment last week, quite unfortunate to see. Hopefully this is not the start of something terrible."

When you were a child was it your intent to grow up and be a cocker sucker? Or did you just fall into naturally?

Was it your intent to grow up and be wishing genocide onto others who are different from you, or did you just fall into that naturally?

I'm sure you applauded what happened here.

Was it your intent to grow up and be wishing genocide onto others who are different from you, or did you just fall into that naturally?

I'm sure you applauded what happened here.

I don't think you grew up with the intent you just fell into it naturally.

You were the one that started this thread why did you lie and say it was a mosque that was burned down?

"This mosque was actually on a Daily Show segment last week, quite unfortunate to see. Hopefully this is not the start of something terrible."

Because that's what it is, it's not a fast food joint, it's a Mosque. Even in the stages of building it, it's a Mosque.

Because that's what it is, it's not a fast food joint, it's a Mosque. Even in the stages of building it, it's a Mosque.

Do you have pictures of the mosque before it was burned?

it wasnt built yet
it wasnt even the building that was damaged
but do keep forgetting that

it wasnt built yet
it wasnt even the building that was damaged
but do keep forgetting that

:clap2:

obama could have prevent this from happening,

How?

And remember this is the TN mosque that got burned down, this has little to do with the NY mosque.

I don't know, you didn't post all that I said. you posted only a part of what I said. SO do not ask me a question that has already been answered.

Oh and shit head it wasn't a mosque that was burned down some of the equipment was set on fire.

Thank goodness....that makes it so much better.

mr-fitnah-albums-avy-picture1898-mehrab.jpg

Dude, seriously...
You have anything to add that is Pertinent ?
I didnt think so
I'm going to go with fuck you .
How's that work for you?

You and the rest of the cult of anti-Muslim bigotry are really getting boring.

Seems it wasnt a full term mosque.

How?

I don't know, you didn't post all that I said. you posted only a part of what I said. SO do not ask me a question that has already been answered.

Oh and shit head it wasn't a mosque that was burned down some of the equipment was set on fire.

Thank goodness....that makes it so much better.

I didn't say that was good either. But people who make something out to be something it isn't, are being dishonest

Please dont read the links, dont consider the motives , just yak on .

Normal people understand what a hate crime report on islamophobia with false claims of bombings and self inflicted arson is about.

You whiny bitch. You claimed:

(Posted by Fitnah)

"These fires have been lit by muslims seeking proof of "Islamophobia" in the past, this most likely another invented hate crime by your believer friends"

You have no evidence to back up that claim yet keep yakking along........

Why don't you try and fake being honest and either support your claim or retract. You've been googling to try and support it but have failed so you're trying to distract. You even suck at that

Fuck you. The links stand, the statements stands .

(Posted by Fitnah)

"These fires have been lit by muslims seeking proof of "Islamophobia" in the past, this most likely another invented hate crime by your believer friends"

(Posted by Fitnah)

Why don't you try and fake being honest and either support your claim or retract. You've been googling to try and support it but have failed so you're trying to distract. You even suck at that

(Posted by Fitnah)

Forum List

Back