Fireman/Veteran to Conn Anti-gun Lawmakers- I will not Comply

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Awesome video and this man speaks the truth. The dumba$$ gun grabbers need to pay attention here

-Geaux

[youtube]zMQoJAuKrik[/youtube]

What is the new law they are debating exactly?

Calling it "gun grabbing" tells us nothing.

What is the new law they are debating exactly?

Calling it "gun grabbing" tells us nothing.

Go look it up

OK- I will provide

-Geaux

http://finance.townhall.com/columni...ecticut-gun-owners-come-and-get-them-n1803704

Connecticut gun owners are calling the state’s anti-gun bluff. The state recently passed a slew of anti-gun legislation, including a gun registration program for so called “assault rifles” that has been received with less enthusiasm than Obamacare. In fact, many gun owners in Connecticut have elected to ignore the patently unconstitutional law in the same way that Millennials have ignored the IRS requirement for health insurance. And now, as the state issues threatening letters and increased confiscation rhetoric, citizens are telling the state: “Come and take them.”

Last edited:
Hope he likes losing his job.

Gee, you want people to lose their jobs, but don't mind telling me to get one?

:cuckoo:

I don't want some gun toting nut responding to a fire at my house, thanks.

There's a state law. He's a state official. He needs to comply with the law. Or lose his job.

This isn't complicated.

As I always tout

Acceptable risk

BTW- When were we instructed that all laws must be followed considering the FEDS do not enforce all laws?

-Geaux

More false equivlency from Geaux...

The guy said he's not going to comply with a state law.

The State needs to stop paying his salary until he does.

And again.. How are we to know which laws are meant to be followed and which ones are not?

-Geaux

And again.. How are we to know which laws are meant to be followed and which ones are not?

-Geaux

Use a bit of common sense, maybe?

Oh, forgot who I was talking to.

-Geaux

Use a bit of common sense, maybe?

Oh, forgot who I was talking to.

Oh, so if the law makes common sense to the left, it should be followed? If not, then blow it off as a senseless law?

Interesting

-Geaux

Just keep twisting yourself up in anger and hate, guy. I'm sure that will work for you, too.

We're gong to see more and more of this. And I for one applaud it.
Keep up your shit dems,because you're opening the eyes of real Americans everywhere.
We will not comply.

JoeBlow, did you know there is a anti-littering law in Conn. ?

Connecticut has had an anti-litter law since at least 1897.

Litter Laws By State :: LitterButt.com

No person shall throw, scatter, spill or place or cause to be blown, scattered, spilled, thrown or placed, or otherwise dispose of any litter (1) upon any public property in the state, (2) upon any public land in the state, (3) upon any private property in this state not owned by such person, or (4) in the waters of this state, including, but not limited to, any public highway, public park, beach, campground, forest land... etc., etc
JoeBlahh, the above is THE LAW in Conn..., it is an example of laws being ignored, just as this un-Constitutional law is about the phantasy of "ASSAULT RIFLES", yet people in Conn. disobey this LAW every day, shall those people be fired from their jobs and jailed ?

i believe i know already what your reply will be..., keep it to yourself...., PLEASE. :lmao:

Hope he likes losing his job.

Gee, you want people to lose their jobs, but don't mind telling me to get one?

:cuckoo:

I don't want some gun toting nut responding to a fire at my house, thanks.

There's a state law. He's a state official. He needs to comply with the law. Or lose his job.

This isn't complicated.

God you're ignorant, firemen are normally employees of a county or city, not the state.

Forum List

Back