Firmly on Team Kamala But What Was That????

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.
And I would imagine that Shapiro is too...but making the announcement in Philly? Wow.

I know he introduced them but could you imagine what was going on in the back of the mind of the governor of PA?

And I would imagine that Shapiro is too...but making the announcement in Philly? Wow.

I know he introduced them but could you imagine what was going on in the back of the mind of the governor of PA?

No doubt this will sew up Minnesota which is heavily muslim as it is. Support for rioting will just solidify Minnesota support. Likely there aren't enough Americans left in the state to make a difference.

There's no data that suggests Shapiro would guarantee Pennsylvania.

She picked the perfect candidate for VP.

That Shapiro introduced them only shows unity w/i the party.

Well done and perfectly executed.

• Thanks
Reactions: JLW

He’s Jewish.

The majority woke portion of the Democrat party seem to not like Jews

It was supposed to be Shapiro, she even made a video proclaiming he was the VP that was leaked.

But the reality is most of the Dem base hates Israel and supports Palestine/Hamas.

Must appease the wacko base if you’re a Dem.

You have to win the Philly suburbs to win Pennsylvania.

This was the perfect first stop for the Harris campaign. If they can sew up PA right out of the gate, that gives them a huge advantage. Which they shouldn't have. Trump has been campaigning for three years. The fact that he doesn't have it sewed up, is a big tell, just how competent his campaign is.

I haven't heard a great deal of support for this choice. If JD was unpopular when he was chosen, this Walz guy is only popular with a few people that I've read from online at least.
xi.jpg

Sen. Fetterman of PA denounced Shapiro, otherwise they would have scheduled the reveal for a rally in Duluth.

But Walz really wasn't given any hard questions yet, about tampons in the boys rooms, gender transitions for minors or his stolen valor problem.

Should be interesting to see if Walz even agrees to answer questions during his candidacy.

There's no data that suggests Shapiro would guarantee Pennsylvania.
She picked the perfect candidate for VP.
That Shapiro introduced them only shows unity w/i the party.
Well done and perfectly executed.
1. Shapiro should be at the top of the ticket.
2. That Kamala is at the top, and can't do a debate or a real press conference, means that the house of cards will collapse.
3. Walz is a sergeant???? WTF? We have brilliant generals like McChrystal and Petraeus on the sideline?
4. Democrats talk a good game but they have no clue how to fix the many problems.

You have to win the Philly suburbs to win Pennsylvania. This was the perfect first stop for the Harris campaign. If they can sew up PA right out of the gate, that gives them a huge advantage. Which they shouldn't have. Trump has been campaigning for three years. The fact that he doesn't have it sewed up, is a big tell, just how competent his campaign is.
PA is a big state and it is an energy state, Kamala banning fracking and her war on energy hurts her chances here.
Grocery prices also hurt her chances.
The crowd at the rally looked to be college kids wanting free stuff.

The poll - conducted online from July 24-28 - shows Harris leading Trump in Michigan by 11 percentage points, while in Arizona, Wisconsin and Nevada, she has a 2-point advantage. Trump is ahead of Harris in Pennsylvania by 4 points and in North Carolina by 2 points. They are on equal footing in Georgia.

Forum List

Back