First game of the NFL season is the Cowboys vs Buccaneers

Rocko

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 30, 2011
NY
Who the hell wants to see that game? I’m sick of the Cowboys being forced down our throats. The NFL is stupid. This is just the latest of many examples why.

Meh... Cowboys fan...

Edit: I don't want to watch the Boys lose the first game of the season though... *sighs*

They picked a matchup that is guaranteed to get maximum viewers. Super Bowl champs against America's team, and everyone wondering if Dak is back. Highest rated game of the regular season will be this one.

Who the hell wants to see that game? I’m sick of the Cowboys being forced down our throats. The NFL is stupid. This is just the latest of many examples why.
Networks still think they are Americas Team

Haven‘t been for 20 years

No surprise Jerry Jones is so freaking corrupt with so much power he owns the NFL and always gets what he wants.when the Raiders moved back to Oakland where they belong and never should have been allowed to leave but were sense the NFL is so fucking corrupt,when they moved back guess who was the first team to play them in the preseason? The Fag boys.

when the Rams came back to LA where they belong and never should have been allowed to leave but were thanks to the evil,corrupt NFL,guess who the Rams first opponent in the preseason was? None other than the fagboys

When the Rams played the first game in Hawaii in pre season for the first time sense the late seventys guess who their opponent was? Yep you guessed it,none other than the fagboys.

In every one of those major historical moments Jerry Jones was the owner of that Dallas team.see the power he has.? He has the same power and influence the corrupt evil Robert Kraft has on the NFL,they both ARE the NFL.they both have major influence on all the other owners and that is because they have complete power and are in charge,Goddel is their puppet and lackey,when they say jump,he jumps for them.when they say get me a refill drink,he pours the glass for them and asks is thst enough.

Jerry Jones is an evil motherfucker,he was the mover and shaker behind the raiders leaving for vegas because he profits from the sells of concession sales.he would kill his own mother if it meant he would profit in multi millions from it,so would every other NFL owner matter of fact,for all the people here that do not believe that then you are all idiots.they are all evil monsters who are going to burn in hell in the future.they have a spot reserved for them.

Last edited:

But they are promoted that way. And there are many people alive back when it started when the leagues combined who believed them to get calls or lack of calls to give them an advantage. That on top of the sprinkling of fans the promotion put into many cities. There is nothing special about them. In fact there may be more pressure on the players to win in the last quarter century. Yet they are pushed by the sports gods.

But they are promoted that way. And there are many people alive back when it started when the leagues combined who believed them to get calls or lack of calls to give them an advantage. That on top of the sprinkling of fans the promotion put into many cities. There is nothing special about them. In fact there may be more pressure on the players to win in the last quarter century. Yet they are pushed by the sports gods.
Part of the attraction the networks used to have for the Cowboys was the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders
They used to pan to the Cheerleaders between every play.

Forum List

Back