First Gay Marriage, Then Pedophilia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus says hell is very real! Must you feel the flames before you wise up????? far far too late then!

I wonder what god has to say about the indecent acts that take place in the animal kindom. I mean, if the dude built the earth and heaven and all that, why did he include homosxuality right into the animal kingdom and then had a couple of thousand year game of telephone through a book that man ultimately wrote, comdemning the acts he made?

Is this a hypocritical god or what?

It was man's choice to reject God and live in sin that brought ruin and death to all the creation,even the earth it's self moans under the load of mankind's sin!

It was man's choice to reject God and live in sin that brought ruin and death to all the creation,even the earth it's self moans under the load of mankind's sin!

So man is responsible for the homosexual behavior that occurs in the animal kingdom?

Jesus says hell is very real! Must you feel the flames before you wise up????? far far too late then!

Jesus didn't tell you anything.

Someone said someone said something someone said something, 2014 years ago, and you believed it.

When you reject God's inspired(God breathed) ALL YOU HAVE LEFT TO BELIEVE IS SATAN'S LIES!!! ANS YOU??

When you reject God's inspired(God breathed) ALL YOU HAVE LEFT TO BELIEVE IS SATAN'S LIES!!! ANS YOU??

I don't reject god's anything.

I reject man made religion created to control people's behavior as a sociological means to advance their societies.

I'm an agnostic.

We could have a creator. It wasn't written about in any bible, though. It's pretty easy for the non naïve to see through used car salesmen, but unfortunately many humans have a herd mentality and it's hard to break the chains of thousands of years of dogma with their BRAIN that they're so lucky to have but don't use.

Letting a grown man suck another grown man's dick is just as harmful as letting a grown man rape a ten year old. Everybody knows that! And that is why we will naturally have to allow both. Because that is the agenda here. To harm society, amiright?

Or something.

Nope.

Hetero Marriage, Gay Marriage, Then Pedophilia

Always been pedophilia in states with hetero marriage.

Nothing new here.

Don't play dumb!!! Pedophilia,multi-partner,sex with animals has never been legal in any state. But soon???????????????????????

Did not say pedophilia has even been legal in the USA.

But pedophilia and bestiality have been present in hetero-marriage societies, always.

Marriage equality is here, GISMYS: you are merely negotiating an instrument of your surrender.

Last edited:
Why, oh why, can we not go back to the traditional biblical definition of marriage so I can get me a few hundred wives and concubines?

You satanic pole-smoking bastards are getting between me and my bevy of horny beauties. :evil:

Man oh man, just imagine how long the tax form would be if I could get me a few hunderd wives and concubines just like in the Bible! And if I die (probably from procreating myself to death), they ALL would get Social Security death benefits since concubines had the same legal rights as wives!

Hoo wee! I'm starting to see the advantages of taking the religious angle on the secular state's bestowment of gifts on married people.

Last edited:
You'd think people would learn. After all, look at all the trouble we got when we redefined marriage from a union between two people of the same race!

And now look. We got Obama the Mongrel!

It always frightens me a little...the posters here who cannot or will not distinguish the clear differences between consenting adults and forcing one self upon a child or animal who cannot give consent...ever.

Today, Obama the Mongrel. Tomorrow, President Bruce repaints the White House into the Mauve House.

10 years and going in Massachusetts...no legal pedophilia there yet!!

That's because the church of LGBT has not successfully forced its religion and messiah [serial pedophile Harvey Milk] on all 50 states yet. Once this is accomplished, they have already been vocal about lowering the age of consent. One wonders to what age? They'll probably pick 13 since there is already legal precedent set for that in New Hampshire where the legal age to marry, according to the Windsor Dicta last Summer, is 13, believe it or not. :eek:

That's because the church of LGBT has not successfully forced its religion and messiah [serial pedophile Harvey Milk] on all 50 states yet. Once this is accomplished, they have already been vocal about lowering the age of consent. One wonders to what age? They'll probably pick 13 since there is already legal precedent set for that in New Hampshire where the legal age to marry, according to the Windsor Dicta last Summer, is 13, believe it or not. :eek:

Do you hear yourself?

Seriously, do you hear yourself?

Was it the "church of LGBT" that established the legal age at 13 for girls? Hmmmmm...

Once the legal age was set to 13 in New Hampshire, by straight people, did the church of Heteros make that the legal age in all 50 states? Hmmmm....

By the way. For a 13 year old to get married in New Hampshire, they have to have the consent of their parents and a court.

A funny thing. The youngest a boy can get married with parental/court consent is 14. But for girls, it is 13. Hmmm...

Last edited:

:cuckoo:

you libs and fags can minimize this all you want, but you are wrong.

once gay marriage becomes legal it will set a valid precedent for all forms of "marriage".

All the lawyer has to say is " my clients are being discriminated against because of who they love and want to live with and commit to, and I claim the gay marriage laws as precedent because they are based on exactly the same premise"

Its coming, the ACLU is gearing up.

what will be your legal argument against it, libs?

Do you hear yourself?

Seriously, do you hear yourself?

Was it the "church of LGBT" that established the legal age at 13 for girls? Hmmmmm...

Once the legal age was set to 13 in New Hampshire, by straight people, did the church of Heteros make that the legal age in all 50 states? Hmmmm....

By the way. For a 13 year old to get married in New Hampshire, they have to have the consent of their parents and a court.

A funny thing. The youngest a boy can get married with parental/court consent is 14. But for girls, it is 13. Hmmm...

No, the church of LGBT wasn't the one that did the other wrong. But your argument that two wrongs make a right is falling on deaf ears. And your strawman is noted.

However, the notion that once forced upon the 50 states, that the church of LGBT will sieze upon New Hampshire's harmful law to establish precedent for lowering the age of consent is still in the table for discussion. Particularly in that they protect, elevate, defend and iconize the sexual behavior of their messiah, Harvey Milk, who was a serial pedophile and sodomizer of homeless teen boys on drugs. One he even officiated as father to, so perhaps also fair game is the discussion of whether or not incest and child sex will also be allowed as a matter of the New Religion/secular law.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back