First German Jihadist seen in ISIS propaganda video

and this story hits very, very close to home for me in a couple of ways.

IS-Terrorist aus NRW mordet vor der Kamera - DIE WELT

IS-Terrorist aus NRW mordet vor der Kamera
ISIS-Terrorist from North-Rhein-Westfalia murders while being filmed

Identifiziert Ex-Telekom-Mitarbeiter mordet f r ISIS - buzz.at

Identifiziert: Ex-Telekom-Mitarbeiter mordet für ISIS
Identified: Ex-(Deutsche)-Telekom employee murders for ISIS

His arabic name is: Abu Umar al-Almani, but his German name is Yamin Zakaria, 28 years old, born in Stuttgart, but lived the last years in Königswinter and worked for the National Headquarters for the Deutsche Telekom (the national German telephone service), located in a suburb of Bonn called Beuel.

The 28 year old murdered a Syrian soldier who had been captured and was bound, live, on camera.

Quote from the buzz.at article:

"Yamin A.-Z. sei, zitiert die Welt einen Telekom-Sprecher, ein "vielversprechender und sehr höflicher Mitarbeiter" gewesen. Doch Ende 2013 hätten Kollegen eine Sinneswandlung bemerkt, schließlich bekundete er sogar offen seine Sympathien für ISIS. Da habe man die Behörden Informiert."

"Yamin A.-Z. according to a representative from the Deutsche Telekom, was reportedly a "very promising and very polite employee". But at the end of 2013 his colleagues started to notice a change in his demeanor and ultimately, he began to speak very openly of his sympathies for ISIS. At this point in time some people informed the authorities".

The German authorities have put out arrest warrants for him and if he should ever be caught on German soil, he will be tried according to German law for terrorist activities, murder and crimes against humanity.

Other German muslims have been reported or seen committing terrorist activities in the Middle East, but this is the first time that a German muslim has been part of a deliberate propaganda video.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

This guy lived practically in my backyard, so to speak.

There is more information about this guy, but I am holding back for now.

Today's news is a big shock for me.

Hooray for progressive immigration policies, right?

You would think Germans and everyone else in the EU would of figured it out by now, but they're all still just a wee bit too progressive.

You are stupid.

That young man was born in Germany.

His arabic name is: Abu Umar al-Almani, but his German name is Yamin Zakaria, 28 years old, born in Stuttgart, but lived the last years in Königswinter and worked for the National Headquarters for the Deutsche Telekom (the national German telephone service), located in a suburb of Bonn called Beuel.

The 28 year old murdered a Syrian soldier who had been captured and was bound, live, on camera.

"Yamin A.-Z. sei, zitiert die Welt einen Telekom-Sprecher, ein "vielversprechender und sehr höflicher Mitarbeiter" gewesen. Doch Ende 2013 hätten Kollegen eine Sinneswandlung bemerkt, schließlich bekundete er sogar offen seine Sympathien für ISIS. Da habe man die Behörden Informiert."

"Yamin A.-Z. according to a representative from the Deutsche Telekom, was reportedly a "very promising and very polite employee". But at the end of 2013 his colleagues started to notice a change in his demeanor and ultimately, he began to speak very openly of his sympathies for ISIS. At this point in time some people informed the authorities".

The German authorities have put out arrest warrants for him and if he should ever be caught on German soil, he will be tried according to German law for terrorist activities, murder and crimes against humanity.

Other German muslims have been reported or seen committing terrorist activities in the Middle East, but this is the first time that a German muslim has been part of a deliberate propaganda video.

You would think Germans and everyone else in the EU would of figured it out by now, but they're all still just a wee bit too progressive.

You are stupid.

LOL. Second and third generation auslanders are still auslanders.

You are stupid.

LOL. Second and third generation auslanders are still auslanders.

Uhm, nein. So funktioniert das aber nicht.

Forum List

Back