First Lady Jill Biden will spend Mother’s Day with Ukrainian refugees in Romania & Slovakia

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
This is how a real First Lady acts.

On Mother's Day, she'll meet with Ukrainian mothers and children who've been forced to flee their home country.

On Mother's Day, she'll meet with Ukrainian mothers and children who've been forced to flee their home country.

This is how real first lady acts?

By taking a free European tour and leaving senile pedo Joe behind to sniff children's hair?

So she doesn't make Sasquatch jerky commercials??

Did we expect her to spend it with Hunter? Come on man!

but really, it's the least she can do, given how her husband invited the invasion of their country by Putin

She is a beautiful woman, as well as being a doctor. The last First Lady was a mail order bride from Slovakia.

America, at least for now, is where it should be.

I'll admit that I was in the US Army decades ago and todays army is way different. But we had hot women like Raquel Welsh and Ann Margret come visit the troops.
Now today, they send them old crone Jill Biden, what's up with that?
I'm surprised this administration isn't sending over Caitlyn Jenner. ... :cuckoo:

She's looking for her next husband.

Kook alert.....

She is a beautiful woman, as well as being a doctor. The last First Lady was a mail order bride from Slovakia.

America, at least for now, is where it should be.
wow...talk about xenophobic post....

why do you hate immigrants so much?

Soldier.png

Forum List

Back