First lame duck president barely halfway into first 100 days.

NotfooledbyW

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2014
I mean really Donald, your ACA repeal failure is the Democrats fault?

Is it the Democrats fault you can't get Mexico to pay for your Great Wall?

Is it the Democrats fault you can't find a way to legally ban Muslims from traveling into the US.

Are there any Drumpf disciples left to explain how this is the Democrats fault.

If the ACA is destroying jobs and the entire US economy why is Trump and his Party quitting so quickly.

Trump is worse than a loser. He is a quitter after a setback.

And it sucks that Trump is a quitting loser who blames others while being President of the United States.

Is it the Democrats fault you can't find a way to legally ban Muslims from traveling into the US.

If the ACA is destroying jobs and the entire US economy why is Trump and his Party quitting so quickly.

And it sucks that Trump is a quitting loser who blames others while being President of the United States.
/---- DemocRATS are the embodiment of evil starting with UpChuck Schumer.

I'll take my lame duck over your dumb fuck in a heartbeat.

What did you expect when the non- establishment candidate won? You and the status quo crowd will not make it easy for him and it never will be easy. Obama on the other hand catered to the establishment and was rewarded.

I how Trump keeps fighting the establishment that folks like you so dearly love, he may not win all the battles but he will win.

As for Obama, didn't he keep crying that he couldn't get anything done because of the Republicans? It was a lie of course coming from a democrat, but still it seems folks like yourself want it both ways.

The real tragedy is we are still stuck with the POS Obamacare legislation. I expect Trump will work on it and get it done, he'll figure out how to save the country from the POS bill that passed after Obama bought off the his own party.

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

We will immediately repeal and replace ObamaCare - and nobody can do that like me. We will save $'s and have much better healthcare!
2:15 PM - 9 Feb 2016

What Trump said today;

“I’m here 64 days, I never said repeal and replace Obamacare—you’ve all heard my speeches. I never said repeal and replace it within 64 days, I have a long time.”

Trump is a liar. Working on repealing the ACA was the first thing Trump was going to. Now he failed so he quit. Now it's not the first thing he was going to do.

“Someone said what’s the first thing you’re going to do? Well we’re going to work immediately on repealing Obamacare.” [Sioux City, IA, 10/27/15]

First thing.

We will immediately repeal and replace ObamaCare - and nobody can do that like me. We will save $'s and have much better healthcare!

What Trump said today;

“I’m here 64 days, I never said repeal and replace Obamacare—you’ve all heard my speeches. I never said repeal and replace it within 64 days, I have a long time.”

Trump is a liar. Working on repealing the ACA was the first thing Trump was going to. Now he failed so he quit. Now it's not the first thing he was going to do.

“Someone said what’s the first thing you’re going to do? Well we’re going to work immediately on repealing Obamacare.” [Sioux City, IA, 10/27/15]

First thing.
Who say he quit????? YOU????

This is about the fourth post I've seen basically saying the same thing....I see you loons have gotten your talking points from your media masters. KOS? Huffpo? MSNBC? Or all three?

He's so fucking out of his depth he's drowning. I hope all this gives the motherfucker a heart attack. Nothing would please me more than to see his big fat ass carried out of the White House on a gurney

This is about the fourth post I've seen basically saying the same thing....I see you loons have gotten your talking points from your media masters. KOS? Huffpo? MSNBC? Or all three?

Go suck on Breitbart and Bannon and Alex Jones. Do You pay them for the pleasure?

What Trump said today;

First thing.
Who say he quit????? YOU????

He said he is moving onto tax reform. Don't you listen when he talks? I do. That's how I know what he said. He said Obama care is exploding and he's going to leave it at that.

Couldn't agree more......Also, consider this: If Trump can't work out a deal with his OWN fraking party, want to venture a guess how successful he'll be in working out a trade deal with the Chinese?

What Trump said today;

First thing.
Right up there with "If you like your doctor.........."

Freewill, post: 16874984
What did you expect when the non- establishment candidate won?

I expect the morons that voted for him to hold him to his campaign promises. At least one of these times.

If he was not up to defeating the establishment in Washington why in the hell did he tell you that he was the only one and he alone could could fix everything.

Why did you believe such a brazen blow hard fool?

Forum List

Back