First lame duck president barely halfway into first 100 days.

I mean really Donald, your ACA repeal failure is the Democrats fault?

Is it the Democrats fault you can't get Mexico to pay for your Great Wall?

Is it the Democrats fault you can't find a way to legally ban Muslims from traveling into the US.

Are there any Drumpf disciples left to explain how this is the Democrats fault.

If the ACA is destroying jobs and the entire US economy why is Trump and his Party quitting so quickly.

Trump is worse than a loser. He is a quitter after a setback.

And it sucks that Trump is a quitting loser who blames others while being President of the United States.
I'll take my lame duck over your dumb fuck in a heartbeat.
and wasnt it Obama that caused a major stock market crash within 3 months of his presidency?

Cellblock2429
/---- DemocRATS are the embodiment of evil starting with UpChuck Schumer.

Democrats had nothing to do with Trump's failure. The Republicans control the House by dozens of seats. The repeal of the ACA needed zero Democrats.

You sound like failed hate talk radio host and whacked out conspiracy theorist Mark Levin?

"UpChuck Schumer" ? Jesus you people are weak.

deltex1, post: 16874923
I'll take my lame duck over your dumb fuck in a heartbeat.

It's difficult for you to admit that the first black president is so much more intelligent and was so much more prepared for the job than your orange haired great white hope buffoon. I realize where you come from.

Lastamender, post: 1687537
No, but racism and many other -isms are yours.

How's that. Just quoting Trump's own words and promises and the lies that follow them.

What's racist about quoting exactly what the Great White Hope actually said?

Rexx Taylor, post: 16875397
and wasnt it Obama that caused a major stock market crash within 3 months of his presidency?

Nope:

The stock market crash of 2008 occurred on September 29. The stock market, as represented by the Dow Jones Industrial Average, fell 777.68 points in intra-day trading. That was the largest point drop in any single day in history. It was because Congress rejected the bank bailout bill. But the crash had been building for a long time.

When and Why Did the Stock Market Crash in 2008?

The low point of the Bush crash occurred within three months of Obama's presidency.

The market started recovering three months into Obama's Presidency.

Lastamender, post: 16875360
Are you going to visit Obama in prison?

Haven't you heard.

Nunes caught the Trump Lie Bug and now is having severe cold sweats and is choking on his own words.

The head of the House Intelligence Committee partially backed away from his dramatic claim that officials in President Trump’s transition team had been subjects of surveillance by U.S. intelligence agencies, with an aide saying that Chairman Devin Nunes did not know “for sure.”

On Wednesday, Nunes (R-Tulare) said that names of transition team members had come up in conversations that were referred to in U.S. intelligence documents summarizing surveillance. But until Nunes sees the actual documents, he does not know whether any of the transition officials were actually part of the surveilled conversations or were just talked about by others, spokesman Jack Langer said Thursday.

House Intelligence chair partially backs off claim about surveillance of Trump transition team

The entire right wing propaganda empire is turning to shit under Tweetiebird Trump.

So fun to watch.

Is it the Democrats fault you can't find a way to legally ban Muslims from traveling into the US.

If the ACA is destroying jobs and the entire US economy why is Trump and his Party quitting so quickly.

And it sucks that Trump is a quitting loser who blames others while being President of the United States.
/---- Libtards complaining that Pres Trump isn't draining the swamp fast enough nor gutting the disaster known as Obamacare. Patience grasshopper.

Trump voters/supporters must admit that they were wrong, that Trump’s is a failed ‘presidency,’ that this ‘administration’ is corrupt and incompetent, and that Republicans are incapable of sound, responsible governance.

Cellblock2429, post: 16878095
/---- Libtards complaining that Pres Trump isn't draining the swamp fast enough nor gutting the disaster known as Obamacare.

No. The complaint is that Trump is filling the swamp with bigger meaner alligators and Trump doesn't even know WTF is going on. Blowing the horn in a Big Rig.

Did you see the Dufus Donald in that photo op.

The ACA will not be a disaster unless child demon Trump decides to sabotage it.

That won't go over any better than Trump/Ryan Care.

Last edited:
Cellblock2429, post: 16874733
/---- DemocRATS are the embodiment of evil starting with UpChuck Schumer.

I was looking for Trumpbots who would attempt to explain when Democrats are responsible for Trump's failures.

This is all one of them can come up with.

Major fail. Just like their leader.

What did you expect when the non- establishment candidate won? You and the status quo crowd will not make it easy for him and it never will be easy. Obama on the other hand catered to the establishment and was rewarded.

I how Trump keeps fighting the establishment that folks like you so dearly love, he may not win all the battles but he will win.

As for Obama, didn't he keep crying that he couldn't get anything done because of the Republicans? It was a lie of course coming from a democrat, but still it seems folks like yourself want it both ways.

The real tragedy is we are still stuck with the POS Obamacare legislation. I expect Trump will work on it and get it done, he'll figure out how to save the country from the POS bill that passed after Obama bought off the his own party.
Trump was supposed to be the great Washington outsider. The great deal maker who knew how to "seal the deal"

He can't get anything done. He can't even negotiate a deal in a Republican Congress

Cellblock2429, post: 16874785
/---- So who is Hildabeast's pick for the USSC --- oh wait ---- never mind. My bad.

Are you living in some Election Day Ground Hog Day or something?

The election is over, Your numbskull won. It's time to do some work to make lives better for working class Americans.

Trump's actually done nothing for them yet. When does he start.

Trump voters/supporters must admit that they were wrong, that Trump’s is a failed ‘presidency,’ that this ‘administration’ is corrupt and incompetent, and that Republicans are incapable of sound, responsible governance.
The biggest humiliation for Trump voters is his failure as a deal maker

Trump is an outsider. He knows how to "close the deal". He will show Washington how it is done in the real world

He can't even close the deal among Republicans....FAILURE

Trump is an outsider. He knows how to "close the deal". He will show Washington how it is done in the real world

And we are still stuck with the democrat POS aca bought and paid for by bribes from Obama. Trump wasn't willing to lower himself to buying off his own party.

But I don't blame you guys for bragging like you are. It is kinda like kids who lose every game but brag about hitting a single. See you next election for more democrat humiliation where it actually counts.

Because you say so Trump is humiliated, wow. What about all the bills Obama said he couldn't get past the Republican congress, was he too humiliated?

In the end we are still stuck with a POS ACA legislation, and you love it.

And we are still stuck with the democrat POS aca bought and paid for by bribes from Obama. Trump wasn't willing to lower himself to buying off his own party.

But I don't blame you guys for bragging like you are. It is kinda like kids who lose every game but brag about hitting a single. See you next election for more democrat humiliation where it actually counts.
Can't wait for Republicans bitching about how bad Obamacare is and then explaining why they didn't replace it with something better

Forum List

Back