First lame duck president barely halfway into first 100 days.

Freewill, post: 16874984
I how Trump keeps fighting the establishment that folks like you so dearly love, he may not win all the battles but he will win.

How is Trump going to win anything? He has no control over the far right whackos that are running the show in his own Administration (Including Pence) and in Congress.

Trump today told his dwindling base to watch Judge Judy who called for Ryan to quit.

So if Ryan and moderate Republicans are the establishment, then Trump has a total of 40 seats in the House to get anything done.

Can't you count. Can't you see Trump's dilemma?

Following his huuuuuge ACA repeal fail, Trump should have ripped the anti-Establishment Freedom Caucus a new asshole and told them basically to go to hell were they belong.

That's if he wants to win anything. But instead he showed them he is a quitter and is more interested in playing golf and blowing Truck horns than getting anything done.

That is Bannon being Trump's temporary brain.

Now he is going for Ryan to quit. Wants everybody to watch Judge Judy fire Ryan.

Did you watch Judge Judy like you were told by your Tweety Bird?

Little-Acorn, post: 16883355
First lame duck president

TRANSLATION: The first president we liberal fanatics haven't been able to destroy with our lies, and he's driving us crazy.

Trump is destroying himself. There are no lies by Dems. Everything reported and said about Trump is generated by Trump.

I like how John McCain is a liberal fanatic now. McCain says the best stuff again you pony jumper.

Who said this: "Man oh man. You're going to winning so much you're going to get tired of winning."

IMG_0316.JPG

As for Obama, didn't he keep crying that he couldn't get anything done because of the Republicans?

The Democrats were in no position to stop the Republicans in the House from passing a new healthcare law to replace the ACA. If they did what did they do in your mind?

So? What does that have to do with the whining we heard from the left wing and Obama about how he was blocked from doing virtually anything because of Republican blocking him. Isn't that the very definition of being a lame duck?

In this case bill wasn't comfortable enough for the Republicans to vote. Republicans don't march in lock step as do democrats as was demonstrated when they first passed the ACA in the middle of the night. Remember the "corn husker" kickback?

So what? I don't believe Trump is going to have all the right ideas on every issue. I would much rather have congress push back even if it is their party president then to go off the cliff as did the democrats to pass a POS bill like ACA.

We all know ACA is a POS that is making the medical/industrial complex rich beyond dreams, and yet the left rejoices in not changing the bill. I figure they just don't care about America.

I how Trump keeps fighting the establishment that folks like you so dearly love, he may not win all the battles but he will win.

How is Trump going to win anything? He has no control over the far right whackos that are running the show in his own Administration (Including Pence) and in Congress.

Trump today told his dwindling base to watch Judge Judy who called for Ryan to quit.

So if Ryan and moderate Republicans are the establishment, then Trump has a total of 40 seats in the House to get anything done.

Following his huuuuuge ACA repeal fail, Trump should have ripped the anti-Establishment Freedom Caucus a new asshole and told them basically to go to hell were they belong.

That's if he wants to win anything. But instead he showed them he is a quitter and is more interested in playing golf and blowing Truck horns than getting anything done.

Now he is going for Ryan to quit. Wants everybody to watch Judge Judy fire Ryan.

Just like before the election, keep making up fairy stories that you want to hear. I don't blame the left wing they have lost so much because of Obama and their lock step obedience they have to make things up to crow about.

I'll take my lame duck over your dumb fuck in a heartbeat.

Now, this is a dumb lame duck fuck:

Jeanine Pirro‏–
@JudgeJeanine
Judge Pirro is a highly respected District Attorney, Judge, author & renowned champion of the underdog. She hosts the Fox News show, Justice with Judge Jeanine.
New York
·foxnews.com/on-air/justice…
391 FOLLOWING590,512 FOLLOWERS

Hours later she calls for Ryan to Quit.

Ryan has a good shot at becoming an unelected President. Why should he step down?

Ryan can start the preceding. Won't that be a hoot.

I know Pence will have to go too. What did Pence know and when did he know it.
Pence will have to prove he knew nothing about Russiagate

If he did......Ryan is next in line

I would rather have Ryan than Pence anyway

Jeanine Pirro‏–
@JudgeJeanine
Judge Pirro is a highly respected District Attorney, Judge, author & renowned champion of the underdog. She hosts the Fox News show, Justice with Judge Jeanine.
New York

Ryan has a good shot at becoming an unelected President. Why should he step down?

LOL @ RussiaGate.

You're such a rube

Just like before the election, keep making up fairy stories that you want to hear. I don't blame the left wing they have lost so much because of Obama and their lock step obedience they have to make things up to crow about.

We have Obamacare....you have Trumpcare
oh wait....no you don't

But at least you got Mexico to pay for that wall
Oh wait......no you didn't

But you did manage to ban Muslims
oh wait.....no you didn't

Jeanine Pirro‏–
@JudgeJeanine
New York

LOL @ RussiaGate.

You're such a rube
The pieces are falling into place......
Rumor has it there is a White Ford Bronco parked next to the White House
Just in case

Trump was told his blaming Dems was real stupid. Now he's blaming the freakin' lunatic Tea Party left overs in the House. Still can't find the wherewithal to blame himself.

Trump took my advice this morning.

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump

Democrats are smiling in D.C. that the Freedom Caucus, with the help of Club For Growth and Heritage, have saved Planned Parenthood & Ocare!8:21 AM · Mar 26, 2017

There goes his anti-establishment Administration. Are you far righties getting upset or worried yet?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back