🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

First majority Muslim city council in America

Sounds like you operate solely from stereotypes
You really don't know anything about Muslims. You should read up.
What would you recommend so i can reduce everyone to stereotypes like yourself?

Again I'll ask - what has the city council or its members done to bully anyone?
Ask their families, you'll get your answer. Just look at the women, are they wearing a head covering? No woman would wear that 24/7 on her own if she wasn't being bullied. NONE.

You know this for a fact?

Let's see some evidence.

I don't think you know as much about Islam as you think you do. Those that choose to wear headscarves do so when they are out and about, not among family or in the home.
They do it out of peer pressure. No sane person would wrap tight a head covering on themselves on a nice sunny day. Get a grip, brah.

Or they do it because that is what they feel is required for religious modesty - in a number of faiths. It's a free country.

Ask their families, you'll get your answer. Just look at the women, are they wearing a head covering? No woman would wear that 24/7 on her own if she wasn't being bullied. NONE.
Lol. You've got nothing
Lol, you think that wearing a head covering is voluntary.

It is in the US.
Not in some muslim communities it's not. Do you actually think that any woman would cover her hair and ears 24/7 voluntarily? And a burqa voluntarily even once? :cuckoo:

Provide some sources supporting your claim.

And like I said, you don't seem to know much about Muslims and religious garb.

Voluntary?
mennonite-head-covering.jpg

image.jpeg

Head-Covering-Slider.jpg

6295b7881bba3fae814cb5e4854e1c4e.jpg

None are worn 24/7.
Wow, you're working really hard to show that you don't know what you're talking about. Now, go tell someone who cares. Please. Or do I have to report you for being an imbecile and a stalker?

You really don't know anything about Muslims. You should read up.

Let's see some evidence.

I don't think you know as much about Islam as you think you do. Those that choose to wear headscarves do so when they are out and about, not among family or in the home.
They do it out of peer pressure. No sane person would wrap tight a head covering on themselves on a nice sunny day. Get a grip, brah.

Or they do it because that is what they feel is required for religious modesty - in a number of faiths. It's a free country.
DING! DING! DING! We have a winner! "they feel is required for religious modesty", yes, peer pressure or else don't come back to the mosque... See? Was that so hard to admit?
Now please go away.

Lol. You've got nothing

It is in the US.
Not in some muslim communities it's not. Do you actually think that any woman would cover her hair and ears 24/7 voluntarily? And a burqa voluntarily even once? :cuckoo:

Voluntary?

image.jpeg

Head-Covering-Slider.jpg

None are worn 24/7.
Wow, you're working really hard to show that you don't know what you're talking about. Now, go tell someone who cares. Please. Or do I have to report you for being an imbecile and a stalker?

So where's all this evidence to support your caims? Or, are you deflecting again? You don't seem able to answer reasonable questions. 24/7?

Let's see some evidence.

DING! DING! DING! We have a winner! "they feel is required for religious modesty", yes, peer pressure or else don't come back to the mosque... See? Was that so hard to admit?
Now please go away.

Yes, religious modesty - and, why not? Are you going to attack the Amish? Mennonites? Jews? Christians? All of whom have members who believe in biblical modesty. What do you have against them?

It is in the US.

Voluntary?

image.jpeg

Head-Covering-Slider.jpg

None are worn 24/7.

So where's all this evidence to support your caims? Or, are you deflecting again? You don't seem able to answer reasonable questions. 24/7?
Go stalk someone else.

Let's see some evidence.

Now please go away.

Yes, religious modesty - and, why not? Are you going to attack the Amish? Mennonites? Jews? Christians? All of whom have members who believe in biblical modesty. What do you have against them?
This is a thread about muslims. Geez, take your meds.

Have you stopped stamping your foot?

Ok then.

What evidence to support your claims - quite a few of which seem to have no basis in reality.

For example, that this city council is bullying women and children, going to cut off heads, or that anyone is forced to wear head coverings 24/7.

Ok then.

What evidence to support your claims - quite a few of which seem to have no basis in reality.

For example, that this city council is bullying women and children, going to cut off heads, or that anyone is forced to wear head coverings 24/7.
Did someone steal your chewy toy? I've been around this block at least twice, if you want answers to your questions, just go back and read my answers the last time someone asked me that.

Ok then.

Did someone steal your chewy toy? I've been around this block at least twice, if you want answers to your questions, just go back and read my answers the last time someone asked me that.
You never gave any, just pretended that your accusations were evidence

Ok then.

Just cuz you can't tell doesn't negate it as evidence.

Ok then.

No, but you citing your own accusations isn't evidence, either.

This council has done nothing wrong. They will do nothing wrong. In fact, i ceel a lot better about their leadership than i would some "christian" councils in the bible belt

Ok then.

They show a distinct lack of evidence or sourcing.

Ok then.

This council has done nothing wrong. They will do nothing wrong. In fact, i ceel a lot better about their leadership than i would some "christian" councils in the bible belt
What I'm saying is that if these muslims' wives cover their heads and/or face, then they are being bullied. No woman would cover herself like that 24/7 voluntarily.

Ok then.

What I'm saying is that if these muslims' wives cover their heads and/or face, then they are being bullied. No woman would cover herself like that 24/7 voluntarily.
According to you.

According to you.
Tell every woman you know to cover herself like that for a few weeks. They'll all tell you: Hell no!

According to you.
Tell every woman you know to cover herself like that for a few weeks. They'll all tell you: Hell no!
and they don't have the same beliefs as those that do.
i'm sure there are things you do that others wouldn't

According to you.
Like I said before, you refuse to learn anything about muslims and comeback with inanities.

According to you.

Then it's not voluntary.

Some clearly don't mind, but regard it as religious modesty or a sign of following their faith. Take nuns for example.

17 Reasons Why Women Wear Headscarves | Religion Dispatches

According to you.
Like I said before, you refuse to learn anything about muslims and comeback with inanities.
you refuse to view them as anything other than stereotypes and only come back with more stereotypes.

do you pray every day?

Forum List

Back