First testicles painful: Turkey accuses Trump of turning 'blind eye' to Khashoggi slaying

Denizen

Gold Member
Oct 23, 2018
The Turkeys revenge.

Turkey and Erdogan have Trump by the testicles over the Khashoggi murder and butchery accusing Trump of complicity by failing to follow the path of moral rectitude instead of the road to filthy lucre.

Trump has been so blatant that money is more important than morals that he has stained the USA's reputation forever.

The CIA has all the evidence that Trump needs including the professed foreknowledge of the murder by UK Intelligence.

Turkey is going the keep the issue live to mock and humiliate Trump.

Trump is going to back murderer Mohammed Bin Salman until Trump crashes and burns.

Turkey accuses Trump of turning 'blind eye' to Khashoggi slaying

BY JOHN BOWDEN - 11/23/18 09:29 AM EST

Turkey's top ranking diplomat scorched President Trump on Friday, accusing him of turning a "blind eye" to the killing of Washington Post journalist and Saudi national Jamal Khashoggi.

In an interview on Turkish television first reported by CBS News, Mevlüt Çavuşoğlu also took aim at "artificial" responses to the killing from leaders of European nations.

Khashoggi was last seen in October entering a Saudi Consulate in Riyadh to obtain a marriage document. The CIA reportedly has come to the conclusion that his slaying was ordered by Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman.

"Trump's statements amount to him saying 'I'll turn a blind eye no matter what,' " Çavuşoğlu, Turkey's foreign minister, said in an interview.

"Money isn't everything. We must not move away from human values," Çavuşoğlu added.

His statements came after Trump signaled this week that Crown Prince Mohammed and the Saudi government would not face further consequences from his administration over Khashoggi's death, with the president citing America's longstanding business relationship with the country as a reason why.

"I hate the crime and I hate what is done and I hate the cover-up. And I will tell you this: The crown prince hates it more than I do," Trump told reporters on Thanksgiving.

"As I said, 'Maybe he did, maybe he didn't.' But I will say very strongly that it's a very important ally. And if we go by a certain standard we won't be able to have allies with almost any country," he added, claiming that the CIA assessment "points it both ways" on who is responsible for Khashoggi's murder.

Washington Post publisher Fred Ryan condemned the president's comments, calling them cover for "tyrants" around the globe.

"A clear and dangerous message has been sent to tyrants around the world: Flash enough money in front of the president of the United States, and you can literally get away with murder," Ryan wrote.

"President Trump whitewashed the Saudi government’s brutal murder of journalist Jamal Khashoggi," he continued. ...

That killing happened in Turkey. Their own country. Do something about it besides being a joke.

Has Turkey issued a warrant for Salman's arrest? Are Turkish cops looking for him?

I think it's important that President Trump crash the world economy because some muslim brotherhood member got what was coming to him.

Yea, we should listen to Erdofag, a model world leader who imprisons his political opposition.

That killing happened in Turkey. Their own country. Do something about it besides being a joke.

Has Turkey issued a warrant for Salman's arrest? Are Turkish cops looking for him?
It's happened in their country. But the crime happened on Saudi Soil. The murder was done at the Saudi consultant which is Saudi soil. Not Turkey soil.

I was adequately revenged on Turkey yesterday.

turkey%20carcass.jpg

The Turkeys revenge.

Turkey and Erdogan have Trump by the testicles over the Khashoggi murder and butchery accusing Trump of complicity by failing to follow the path of moral rectitude instead of the road to filthy lucre.

Trump has been so blatant that money is more important than morals that he has stained the USA's reputation forever.

The CIA has all the evidence that Trump needs including the professed foreknowledge of the murder by UK Intelligence.

Turkey is going the keep the issue live to mock and humiliate Trump.

Trump is going to back murderer Mohammed Bin Salman until Trump crashes and burns.

BY JOHN BOWDEN - 11/23/18 09:29 AM EST

Turkey's top ranking diplomat scorched President Trump on Friday, accusing him of turning a "blind eye" to the killing of Washington Post journalist and Saudi national Jamal Khashoggi.

In an interview on Turkish television first reported by CBS News, Mevlüt Çavuşoğlu also took aim at "artificial" responses to the killing from leaders of European nations.

Khashoggi was last seen in October entering a Saudi Consulate in Riyadh to obtain a marriage document. The CIA reportedly has come to the conclusion that his slaying was ordered by Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman.

"Trump's statements amount to him saying 'I'll turn a blind eye no matter what,' " Çavuşoğlu, Turkey's foreign minister, said in an interview.

"Money isn't everything. We must not move away from human values," Çavuşoğlu added.

His statements came after Trump signaled this week that Crown Prince Mohammed and the Saudi government would not face further consequences from his administration over Khashoggi's death, with the president citing America's longstanding business relationship with the country as a reason why.

"I hate the crime and I hate what is done and I hate the cover-up. And I will tell you this: The crown prince hates it more than I do," Trump told reporters on Thanksgiving.

"As I said, 'Maybe he did, maybe he didn't.' But I will say very strongly that it's a very important ally. And if we go by a certain standard we won't be able to have allies with almost any country," he added, claiming that the CIA assessment "points it both ways" on who is responsible for Khashoggi's murder.

Washington Post publisher Fred Ryan condemned the president's comments, calling them cover for "tyrants" around the globe.

"A clear and dangerous message has been sent to tyrants around the world: Flash enough money in front of the president of the United States, and you can literally get away with murder," Ryan wrote.

"President Trump whitewashed the Saudi government’s brutal murder of journalist Jamal Khashoggi," he continued. ...
So basically Turkey wants the US to play cop, for a murder that happened in their own country. How fucking inept are these Turks? And utterly lacking in pride, that they advertise themselves helpless to police their own fucking country, then show up hat in hand, insisting we do their job for them. Pathetic...

ergoden is not welcomed in saudi arabia, but look how comfy pompeo is with the murderer after he knew the prince ordered the murder...

upload_2018-11-24_4-59-14.jpeg

upload_2018-11-24_4-59-40.jpeg

upload_2018-11-24_5-0-22.jpeg

DISGUSTING and DISGRACEFUL

this administration should NOT be representing us, that way...

both trump and pompeo, need to be fired!

Interesting that partisanship has turned the Democrats into 'Team America'

team-america-jpg.jpg

Durka durka!

It's happened in their country. But the crime happened on Saudi Soil. The murder was done at the Saudi consultant which is Saudi soil. Not Turkey soil.

The consulate or Embassy is not "Saudi soil".

There is no immunity for murder. The UK entered the Iranian Embassy decades ago without the permission of Iran.

The USA occupied a Russian consulate in the US recently.

So there is a precedent. There are probably more precedents.

I just watched Trump on TV say that everyone is doing what the Saudi's did.

That if we condemned what the Saudi's did, we wouldn't have any friends at all.

Under Trump, our friends are Russia and North Korea. And they don't seem like reliable friends to anyone but Republicans.

Forum List

Back