first The Daily Wire's Ben Shapiro, now Congressman Dan Crenshaw challenges AOC to a debate

I wish more people were as concerned about our debt as they are with every movement and word of this particular Congresswoman.

We need to realize that these are desperate times for the Deplorables and they are really digging deep for a distraction as their ersatz world is crumbling around them. As the calls for Trump`s resignation or impeachment reach a new intensity, with the latest revelations of his orders to counsel to lie in his testimony to congress, the Trumpists seem to be oblivious to it all. Whining about AOC is all they have right now. If AOC gets caught robbing a bank or something today it won`t help orange Jesus one damn bit. Have at it children. You`re great entertainment. :)

Nice little fantasy world you've constructed
Where " Jeremy the wicked " gets to rule.
I don't see anyone complaining about AOC
what I see is people cheering her on. Do you usually open your posts with a third person pronoun?

Jo

I wish more people were as concerned about our debt as they are with every movement and word of this particular Congresswoman.

After 8 years of the debt not being important why should anyone suddenly care?

Jo

Jo

It is only the greatest threat to our country and security, but that's not as sexy a topic as her clothing choices and her rooftop dancing.

Last edited:

Jo

It is all only the greatest threat to our country and security, but that's not as sexy a topic as her clothing choices and her rooftop dancing.

Not is it as interesting as Stormy Daniels or
Melania's wind breaker.....and yet....

Jo

Jo

It is all only the greatest threat to our country and security, but that's not as sexy a topic as her clothing choices and her rooftop dancing.

Jo

To be fair, the American electorate is as blind as it is stupid.

There is no reason for her, or any other member of Congress, to kowtow to somebody's attempt at a publicity stunt. The House and Senate are supposed to operate with decorum. I've been around DC for decades, and this kind of crap just isn't done.The republicans for at least a decade have not followed any procedures and courtesies that are traditional. There is no reason to sink to their level.
Are you insane? Ocassional Kotex IS a publicity stunt.
Today she ran around the halls of the Capitol looking for Mitch McConnell on some sort of 8th grade scavenger hunt.

I am not insane. Shapiro has no rank or any official status. He is just a right-wing twit to whom no one owes anything. Whatever Crenshaw has to say, he can say properly on the House floor.

You sound like quite a misogynist. The Kotex remark is really cheap and sleazy.
Mysoginist? Try nature.
Kotex is being propagated by corrupt democrat media so it’s in the realm of
media that she needs to be challenged. People need to see what they’ve been dealt and her ignorance needs equal exposure.
Yes, misogynist. You do not have to refer to female biology just because you don't like someone for political reasons. So many ignorant republican men have been in Congress and such methods have not be used to "expose them." Look how long Daryl Issa lasted. Goehmert hasn't been so challenged. Then there's pigpence. The list is long of republican men who lack two brain cells to rub together.
Save your phony sanctimony for a pussified sucker, you sexist.
PMS is natural and feminine. Nothing mysoginistic about it.
You’re another lefty sexist bigot. Keep your bigotry to yourself and grow a spine.
Democrats should not be allowed to vote.

You seem to be ignorant of what PMS and no idea of which people suffer from it and which don't. You also overlook people who suffer from testosterone problems, such as uneven or outrageous temperament, and take it out on others.

Calling me stupid names doesn't accomplish anything except to reveal your character.

I like a lot of the men I've known. I just don't like assholes of either sex.

AOC just refused to be manipulated into participating in a publicity stunt, one that has never been aimed at male members of Congress.

Also, apparently you do not believe in the American principle of government by consent of the governed.

Jo

Jo

To be fair, the American electorate is as blind as it is stupid.

Well they may not be blind but they sure as hell are always looking in the wrong place.

Jo

Dan Crenshaw Says He Would Debate Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

This would be arguably one of the most WATCHED events of the year...

I would pay good money Crenshaw make mincemeat out of AOC. It'd be like Wm F. Buckley debating Fred Flintstone.

Shapiro offered $10,000 to a charity of HER choice to debate. Guess when she's scared and believes all she has to do is support higher taxes, she saw no need to debate.

She would be a fool to debate even if she was literate.... Which I'm afraid she's not.
Her popularity is based on personal energy
not on prosaic strategem. She's actually right about the comparison of factual correctness versus moral uprightness. Most people could never get away with that statement.... for her...it works.

Jo
She's a fool whether she debates or not. Debating for her would be embarrassment on top of that.

Her popularity is based on those in her district thinking they deserve what she's promised to them.

Hahah....yeah now all she has to do is ressurect Che.

Jo

It does seem that the "new faces" of the Democrats quite often resurrect the same old bullshit. Tax those they think have too much in order to give to a freeloader they think has too little.

Are you insane? Ocassional Kotex IS a publicity stunt.
Today she ran around the halls of the Capitol looking for Mitch McConnell on some sort of 8th grade scavenger hunt.

I am not insane. Shapiro has no rank or any official status. He is just a right-wing twit to whom no one owes anything. Whatever Crenshaw has to say, he can say properly on the House floor.

Mysoginist? Try nature.
media that she needs to be challenged. People need to see what they’ve been dealt and her ignorance needs equal exposure.
Yes, misogynist. You do not have to refer to female biology just because you don't like someone for political reasons. So many ignorant republican men have been in Congress and such methods have not be used to "expose them." Look how long Daryl Issa lasted. Goehmert hasn't been so challenged. Then there's pigpence. The list is long of republican men who lack two brain cells to rub together.
You’re another lefty sexist bigot. Keep your bigotry to yourself and grow a spine.

You seem to be ignorant of what PMS and no idea of which people suffer from it and which don't. You also overlook people who suffer from testosterone problems, such as uneven or outrageous temperament, and take it out on others.

Calling me stupid names doesn't accomplish anything except to reveal your character.

AOC just refused to be manipulated into participating in a publicity stunt, one that has never been aimed at male members of Congress.

Also, apparently you do not believe in the American principle of government by consent of the governed.
You’re full of shit. We have an entire thread and article discussing ‘toxic masculinity’ so you need to work on your lack of consistency.
As far as government and governed, we have a party (democrat) defying a president attempting to accomplish what the governed elected him to do.

Mysoginist? Try nature.

You’re full of shit. We have an entire thread and article discussing ‘toxic masculinity’ so you need to work on your lack of consistency.
As far as government and governed, we have a party (democrat) defying a president attempting to accomplish what the governed elected him to do.
This is the first time that I know of that a plot was arranged to rig the national election so that the loser of the popular vote still won in the electoral college. You are the one who brought up the sex of the voters. You have to own that. Your orange whore LOST the majority vote.

As for AOC, she is an elected member of Congress. She owes nothing to your ass.

As for the orange whore, we owe him absolutely nothing. AOC owes no one anything. Get a grip.

Dan Crenshaw said he wants to make conservatism "cool" again and attract young voters.

i must have missed when it was cool before!

Mysoginist? Try nature.

This is the first time that I know of that a plot was arranged to rig the national election so that the loser of the popular vote still won in the electoral college. You are the one who brought up the sex of the voters. You have to own that. Your orange whore LOST the majority vote.

As for AOC, she is an elected member of Congress. She owes nothing to your ass.

As for the orange whore, we owe him absolutely nothing. AOC owes no one anything. Get a grip.
Hillary lost, get over it. You don’t like the American process, move to Iran.

Forum List

Back