First Thought game.

Wrong

First of all - you are not the OP of this thread - neither are you a Mod.
Secondly - everyone was having fun on this thread until YOU started to distribute negative emoji's - on non political posts. #13,480 and several of my other posts
(
and you talk about ruining things)?
Thirdly - The title of this thread is FIRST THOUGHT GAME
Fourth - I don't see anyone here having political DISCUSSIONS
Fifth - Biden (my personal first thought - that guy is full of shit) YOU want to tell me what I am to think or what my first thought is? You are absolutely right - this is NOT a political discussion thread - so keep your Lefty&lib political discussion views to political threads.
Six - Nausea (can provoke a puke up feeling in people) when I hear or see Biden or the human scumbag - I get exactly that thought and feeling - so why do you place a dislike emoji?
Seven - Hunter/s do have sniveling dog/s with them (aka bloodhounds) and also retriever dogs - so why do you place a dislike emoji?

Eight - you can report whatever you want - you don't need to ask for my permission or that of your Mama.

Nine - according to your "personal interpretation" of Politics - no one that displays a political signature - would be allowed on any non-political thread.!!!! that includes YOU

per the rules dude. that's it, that's all. no i am not a mod but it's happened b4 & things were deleted 'cause of it because they agreed.

the bigger point is politics doesn't hafta invade everything; - what? 'cept yer brain? that's sad.

i can leave that outside this thread door.... as do most everyone else.

why can't

y-o-u?

Last edited:
Wrong

First of all - you are not the OP of this thread - neither are you a Mod.
Secondly - everyone was having fun on this thread until YOU started to distribute negative emoji's - on non political posts. #13,480 and several of my other posts
(
and you talk about ruining things)?
Thirdly - The title of this thread is FIRST THOUGHT GAME
Fourth - I don't see anyone here having political DISCUSSIONS
Fifth - Biden (my personal first thought - that guy is full of shit) YOU want to tell me what I am to think or what my first thought is? You are absolutely right - this is NOT a political discussion thread - so keep your Lefty&lib political discussion views to political threads.
Six - Nausea (can provoke a puke up feeling in people) when I hear or see Biden or the human scumbag - I get exactly that thought and feeling - so why do you place a dislike emoji?
Seven - Hunter/s do have sniveling dog/s with them (aka bloodhounds) and also retriever dogs - so why do you place a dislike emoji?

Eight - you can report whatever you want - you don't need to ask for my permission or that of your Mama.

Nine - according to your "personal interpretation" of Politics - no one that displays a political signature - would be allowed on any non-political thread.!!!! that includes YOU

In keeping with the spirit of this forum we ask that members leave their politics, grudges, guns, knives, anthrax, waterboards and Voodoo Dolls at the front door. This forum is a drama free zone and is all about having fun. Think "Coffee Shop" when posting in here.

Thank you and Enjoy!

Guidelines: Word Games and Other Fun Forum

I think Voodoo Dolls should be allowed.

remember him?

karen-black-trilogy-of-terror.gif

Forum List

Back