EMPTY

Biden (mentally)

iu

But I'll go with:

EMPTY
One could also say - full of shit
Nausea caused by Biden and the Human Scumbag
sniveling dog

i shirley hope i won't hafta remind you both that this is a politics free zone & you can either abide by that or not play. i have rarely EVER reported anybody for anything BUT have in these game threads because things get outa hand & y'all don't want to ruin a fun thing.

riiiiiiiiight?

i shirley hope i won't hafta remind you both that this is a politics free zone & you can either abide by that or not play. i have rarely EVER reported anybody for anything BUT have in these game threads because things get outa hand & y'all don't want to ruin a fun thing.

riiiiiiiiight?
Of course, Karen. Want to see my manager?

riiiiiiiiight?
Wrong

First of all - you are not the OP of this thread - neither are you a Mod.
Secondly - everyone was having fun on this thread until YOU started to distribute negative emoji's - on non political posts. #13,480 and several of my other posts
(
and you talk about ruining things)?
Thirdly - The title of this thread is FIRST THOUGHT GAME
Fourth - I don't see anyone here having political DISCUSSIONS
Fifth - Biden (my personal first thought - that guy is full of shit) YOU want to tell me what I am to think or what my first thought is? You are absolutely right - this is NOT a political discussion thread - so keep your Lefty&lib political discussion views to political threads.
Six - Nausea (can provoke a puke up feeling in people) when I hear or see Biden or the human scumbag - I get exactly that thought and feeling - so why do you place a dislike emoji?
Seven - Hunter/s do have sniveling dog/s with them (aka bloodhounds) and also retriever dogs - so why do you place a dislike emoji?

Eight - you can report whatever you want - you don't need to ask for my permission or that of your Mama.

Nine - according to your "personal interpretation" of Politics - no one that displays a political signature - would be allowed on any non-political thread.!!!! that includes YOU

Last edited:

Forum List

Back