First woman plays in men's pro football league ( non-kicker)

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
If men are the sexists, why do they let women play in their pro football games but women won't let men play in their pro golf tournaments?

Running Back Jennifer Welter Makes History By Playing In Pro Football Game | ThePostGame

February 17, 2014 12:13
During an Indoor Football League game between the Texas Revolution and the North Texas Crunch, 36-year-old Jennifer Welter got three carries, making her the first woman to play a non-kicking position in a pro football league.

Welter, who has starred at linebacker for a decade for the Dallas Diamonds of the Women's Football Alliance, got her first carry midway through the third quarter. She took a handoff from two yards out of the end zone and scampered around the left tackle. But the 5-foot-2, 130 pound Welter was met by 6-4, 245-pound defensive lineman Cedric Hearvey for a one-yard loss.

Somehow, Welter was unfazed by the hit.

"I said, 'Is that all you got?'" Welter asked Hearvey. "I didn't want them to think I was intimidated."

We like being around women, women only tolerate us if they want something.

This is just a silly PR stunt. 5 foot 2 and 130 pounds!! The league sold some more tickets and now this dingy can write a book.

We like being around women, women only tolerate us if they want something.

Speak for yourself. The babes can't get enough of me.

Just kidding - I know you're right. Men want the body and women want the billfold.

I'd would rather receive a hike of the ball from a girls ass than a mans.

This will go nowhere. It's all fun and games until some linebacker goes full tilt and puts a gal in the quad ward. The social experiment will end there.

I wish one of the feminasties would answer my question - If men are the sexists, why do they let women play in their pro football games but women won't let men play in their pro golf tournaments?

Forum List

Back