Fisa documents released. Nunes memo thoroughly discredited.

That is a totally fabricated statement. There is zero evidence that those four judges issued those warrants because of the dossier. Why do you lie? There exists not one link out there remotely proving that statement of yours. And that is how the Right keeps finding themselves in these pickles.

Once again, you are lying. If you were telling the truth, you would have provided the link proving these judges did what you say they did. But you didn't.

I'm enjoying watching you play games by inventing scenarios that never existed.

Funny, I explain to you how FISA court works, wich is in fact how every court works at their own level, I provided to you link to the FISA court rules and procedures, and with all that in the front of you, I am one that is lying. On the contrary, you who provided nothing of the value, and your opinion pulled out of your ass has no value, according to you is an absolute truth.

No proof? Andrew McCabe testified on the front of Congress that there would not be FISA warrant without the dossier. Also...

FISA Applications Confirm: The FBI Relied on the Unverified Steele Dossier
No, no, no, liar, you're going to explain why you lied first about these four judges. I don't need lessons on how FISA's work.

You said that each judge signed off on a fraudulent FISA. That is a lie, and has jack squat to do with this side diversion of yours. This is your quote: Each and every one of four that signed those fraudulent applicants should charged with perjury and end up in jail. Prove they are fraudulent or you continue to be a liar.

You really don't know how courts function, eh shitstain?

And second, yes each of those four applications were fraudulent. If you don't believe me, read the FISA rules and procedure in the link i provided, it may give you a hint.

When Comey said that "the dossier" was salacious and unverified, what does is mean? Even Steele confirmed that more than half is not verified. Are you saying "the dossier" is not fraudulent?

Since "the dossier" not confirmed and verified, it could not be presented to the court and under oat presented as truth. Therefore if ANY part of the application is fraudulent, the whole application is fraudulent and those who signed it committed the perjury.

If that's not clear, I'll get my kid's crayons.
Comey never said the dossier was salacious and unverified — he said parts of it were. And if the FISA application were truly illegal as you ignorantly claim, people involved would have been indicted.

If any part of the FISA application is salacious and unverified, government MUST inform the court about it.

FISA rules and procedures. Read rule 13 on page 5.

Has any of the four that signed FISA application (government) done that?

No. In fact, not that they hadn't informed the court of any salacious and unverified information, after the initial warrant they swore three more times that information they're submitting is correct even they knew it's not. In other words, they lied to court under oath in order to get the warrant, and that is perjury.

Why they have not been indicted? Because all that have been discovered just recently and I expect indictment will come when investigation is finished and all evidence is 100% verified. You don't make processing mistakes in things serious as such.
Great, let’s see your evidence that the FBI used the salacious and unverified account of Trump paying Russian prostitutes for a golden shower to obtain the warrant.....

View attachment 206849

Love the desperation spin....

They tried to get out ahead of those of us who really know how to read and follow the dots.. Nunes memo was confirmed and all doubts were laid waste. It even reinforced the fact the Dossier was the only thing used to lie to the FISA court in an effort to get a warrant..

Hilarious spin by you left wing retards... The only people your fooling are those who cant read or refuse to read and use their brains..
You don’t know the dossier was the only thing used. The warrant application was so heavily redacted, you don’t know what’s in there. You’re only being shown what Trump wants you to see.
Hmmm, no they wouldn't. We have all seen how the deep state is fighting tooth and nail to keep their operatives out of the pokey. They have plenty of allies in the fake news media and with lobbyists and big donors in Washington.
Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

It never ceases to amaze me just how moronic you rightards are.

Fucking moron... Trump is the top dog when it comes to law enforcement. He’s the one Constitutionally tasked with enforcing the law. The Department of Justice reports to him. According to lunatics like you, Trump must be deep state.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:
If Trump fired Rosenstein or declassified the documents the House oversight committee is requesting, turds like you would be screaming bloody murder. The Democrats in Congress, the #neverTrump Republicans and the fake news media would all be screaming for his impeachment.

Who the fuck do you believe you're fooling, shit for brains?
Trump should declassified the documents.
Soon as the next SCCU judge makes it through the Senate he needs to bring in a new IG.
You do know, that all this unsealing of documents gives the criminal the access to the evidence against him or her right? You do know that?

Is that what Republicans want now? To give a potential criminal the evidence the prosecution has, giving the criminal the opportunity to manipulate that evidence?
so if you were arrested, you wouldn't want to see the evidence that put you there? ok. wow. let me take a moment and laugh. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
In the case of the FISA and Carter Page, has he been arrested? :290968001256257790-final:

That is a totally fabricated statement. There is zero evidence that those four judges issued those warrants because of the dossier. Why do you lie? There exists not one link out there remotely proving that statement of yours. And that is how the Right keeps finding themselves in these pickles.

Once again, you are lying. If you were telling the truth, you would have provided the link proving these judges did what you say they did. But you didn't.

I'm enjoying watching you play games by inventing scenarios that never existed.
"Zero evidence?" How fucking stupid can a person get? They just published 415 pages of evidence.
Much of it reacted, meaning there’s a shit load of evidence contained in that FISA application you haven’t seen.

Now if you were right, and you never are, folks would have been brought up on charges by now.
Hmmm, no they wouldn't. We have all seen how the deep state is fighting tooth and nail to keep their operatives out of the pokey. They have plenty of allies in the fake news media and with lobbyists and big donors in Washington.
Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

It never ceases to amaze me just how moronic you rightards are.

Fucking moron... Trump is the top dog when it comes to law enforcement. He’s the one Constitutionally tasked with enforcing the law. The Department of Justice reports to him. According to lunatics like you, Trump must be deep state.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Have DOJ reported to him?

If they have, who, when and what have they reported? Give us an example.

If not, why they have not?

Since Sessions recused himself, how many times Rosenstein reported to Trump about ongoing things, since DOJ as you say "reports to him"?
Trump doesn’t need the Justice Department to report illegal activities to him regarding that warrant application, he already knows what’s in it. If criminal conduct was used to obtain that warrant, trump could order his Justice Department to arrest anyone involved.

There’s a reason he’s not doing that.

By the same token, Congress also one exactly what’s in that application. They could ask the Department of Justice to arrest those involved.

There’s a reason they’re not doing that.

REALLY?! LOL....

Nice OPINION, but:

Hillary colluded with / hired foreign spies and Russians who provided an unverified document based on the 2nd and 3rd hand accounts of RUSSIANS, a document Steele said he never tried to verify and figured was about 50-50% chance it was true.

Hillary violated election law by using this paid-for piece of foreign/Russian propaganda in a US election.

McCabe and the FBI passed this document off to the FISA Court judges as 100% accurate, despite the fact that this was a lie.

None of this is debatable.
It is documented.
It has been reported.
It has been cited by the US IG....who recommended McCabe for Indictment for his crimes (but who is being protected by his co-conspirators).

Wouldn't kiss Putin's ass? :p

She took over $100 Million from Vlad, helped hand over 20% of the US supply of uranium over to him, . giggled like a schoolgirl as she ignorantly handed a plastic 'reset' plague that read 'OVERCHARGE' instead of 'RESET' to a laughing Russian Ambassador, and handed over TOP SECRET+ data to the Russians and 5 other foreign entities the US IG stated gained access to her illegal unauthorized unencrypted unsecured (all crimes) server.

You snowflakes just never give up....

Bwuhahahahaha..............
You're not giving Hillary enough credit. She probably has the only pussy Trump won't grab!

She hired Russian spies to smear Trump. Your belief in Hillary's integrity is hilarious and pathetic.
Christopher Steele is not a Russian spy and Hillary did not break the law. Your insanity knows no limits.
Steele is a foreign national, which means paying him for campaign material was against the law. He in turn paid Russian spies for much of his material. Laundering the money through a law firm doesn't get Hillary off the hook.

Steele is a foreign national, which means paying him for campaign material was against the law. He in turn paid Russian spies for much of his material. Laundering the money through a law firm doesn't get Hillary off the hook.
The dossier was started by a republican. What evidence do you have that anyone associated with the Clinton campaign did anything with the contents of the dossier? Who in her campaign had ties with Russia like those in Trump's campaign did?

The dossier was started by a republican. What evidence do you have that anyone associated with the Clinton campaign did anything with the contents of the dossier? Who in her campaign had ties with Russia like those in Trump's campaign did?
Wrong. It was totally paid for by Hillary. I already explained how Hillary broke the law.

Wrong. It was totally paid for by Hillary. I already explained how Hillary broke the law.
It began with Republican cash and some of the money came from the DNC. There is no evidence the Hillary campaign used any of the information in the dossier to their benefit.
Nope. The "dossier" wasn't started until Hillary started making payments to Fusion GPS. Republicans had nothing to do with it.

She hired Russian spies to smear Trump. Your belief in Hillary's integrity is hilarious and pathetic.
Christopher Steele is not a Russian spy and Hillary did not break the law. Your insanity knows no limits.
Well how fortunate is Hillary she paid an American law firm and not a foreign national?

No, the dossier was not started by a Republican. Steele was hired by Fusion GPS in June, 2016. The Washington Free Beacon, terminated their services with Fusion GPS a month earlier, in May.

Forum List

Back