Fisa documents released. Nunes memo thoroughly discredited.

You realize “deep state” is just a nebulous term used to describe anybody who doesn’t toe the line for Trump, right?

Nah, the deep state was there long before the the very stable orange genius even thought about joining the selection circus and it will still be there after he's gone

And it doesn't mean anybody who hates Trump, it does mean (ex) government operatives who actually try to undermine the orange agenda (see Brennan/Comey/Clapper/Rosenstein/Mueller/Hillary etc.)
It’s no different than calling any and every news agency, “fake news,” that puts out any unfavorable story of Trump. It’s all meant to demonize anyone who points at the king with no clothes.

You need to realize that the MSM is controlled by the deep state too, ever heard of operation Mockingbird?
Sad to see you fall for it too. :(

I tried this before but just for fun... can you state in your own words what piece of 'evidence' presented by the Mueller inquisition convinced you that the Russians did it?

:banana:

Fucking moron... Trump is the top dog when it comes to law enforcement. He’s the one Constitutionally tasked with enforcing the law. The Department of Justice reports to him. According to lunatics like you, Trump must be deep state.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

You don't seem to get the idea behind the deep state comrade, they think the holy constitution is just a piece of paper (so does Trump of course) and when the orange clown put Rosenstein in charge he handed control of the DOJ over to the deep state

:coffee:
You realize “deep state” is just a nebulous term used to describe anybody who doesn’t toe the line for Trump, right? It’s no different than calling any and every news agency, “fake news,” that puts out any unfavorable story of Trump. It’s all meant to demonize anyone who points at the king with no clothes. Sad to see you fall for it too. :(

Yeaaaah, little faun......no such thing as a "deep state" and no such thing as a shadow government and the fact that there are those that have a higher level of a security clearance means nothing. Seriously, you live in a tiny bubble and your ignorance should embarrass you.....
LOLOLOL

Oh, nooo.... the forum’s conspiracy nutjob is talking about deep state. The same raving lunatic who thinks we faked everything from the moon landing to Sandy Hook.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

You realize “deep state” is just a nebulous term used to describe anybody who doesn’t toe the line for Trump, right?

Nah, the deep state was there long before the the very stable orange genius even thought about joining the selection circus and it will still be there after he's gone

And it doesn't mean anybody who hates Trump, it does mean (ex) government operatives who actually try to undermine the orange agenda (see Brennan/Comey/Clapper/Rosenstein/Mueller/Hillary etc.)
It’s no different than calling any and every news agency, “fake news,” that puts out any unfavorable story of Trump. It’s all meant to demonize anyone who points at the king with no clothes.

You need to realize that the MSM is controlled by the deep state too, ever heard of operation Mockingbird?

I tried this before but just for fun... can you state in your own words what piece of 'evidence' presented by the Mueller inquisition convinced you that the Russians did it?

:cuckoo:

:cuckoo:

Faun fell of the turnip truck last night, it's a recurring theme for Faun...

Sure

But it's really very telling that no one of the #resistance can answer this very simple question

.. can you state in your own words what piece of 'evidence' presented by the Mueller inquisition convinced you that the Russians did it?

I'm not a fan of the orange regime but I also think that having better relations with the Russians is preferable over neocon warmongering that could lead to WWIII so when it comes to the vast Russian conspiracy I'll support him over the deep state and their propaganda

:banana2:

Sure

But it's really very telling that no one of the #resistance can answer this very simple question

.. can you state in your own words what piece of 'evidence' presented by the Mueller inquisition convinced you that the Russians did it?

I'm not a fan of the orange regime but I also think that having better relations with the Russians is preferable over neocon warmongering that could lead to WWIII so when it comes to the vast Russian conspiracy I'll support him over the deep state and their propaganda

:banana2:
Moron...

a) Mueller has not released any evidence to the public, so that strawman of yours fails you before you even get started.

And b) despite the lack of Mueller’s evidence getting to the public, even Trump admits Russia hacked the election...

Trump admits to Russian hacking even as he attacks U.S. intelligence community

What makes me a moron, asking for evidence that the Russians did it?
a) Mueller has not released any evidence to the public, so that strawman of yours fails you before you even get started.

I see, so Mueller hasn't presented any evidence, at the same time you're convinced that the Russians did it but saying the vast Russian conspiracy is a deep state propaganda plot is just a strawman...
And b) despite the lack of Mueller’s evidence getting to the public, even Trump admits Russia hacked the election...

Come on, you're now citing the orange clown as proof?

All I'm asking for is some evidence, not allegations, insinuations, blacked out warrants etc.

If you like I could give you evidence of the crimes of the deep state in return

What makes me a moron, asking for evidence that the Russians did it?

I see, so Mueller hasn't presented any evidence, at the same time you're convinced that the Russians did it but saying the vast Russian conspiracy is a deep state propaganda plot is just a strawman...

Come on, you're now citing the orange clown as proof?

All I'm asking for is some evidence, not allegations, insinuations, blacked out warrants etc.

If you like I could give you evidence of the crimes of the deep state in return

You post that and you ask why you’re a moron? :eusa_doh:

And I’m citing Trump because he’s the last person who wants to admit the hacking occurred since he benefited the most. Regardless, there’s plenty of evidence...

2016 Election Hacking Fast Facts - CNN

... which is why even Trump finally admits it.

No, I'm asking you why you think I'm a moron
And I’m citing Trump because he’s the last person who wants to admit the hacking occurred since he benefited the most. Regardless, there’s plenty of evidence...

The orange clown only said that because he's a real moron and thought that would help to get the deep state of his back

If I quote Trump on fake news will that convince you that the MSM is just propaganda?

As for your 'evidence'... sorry if a link to CNN 'facts' doesn't convince me

But at least you tried so here's some evidence of the deep state at work

3d74fc2cfecca3bb83211598d698d3a9--loretta-lynch-secret-meeting.jpg

:popcorn:

Bam, libtards have no chance this November....unless illegal aliens vote...again...

Current number one bestseller!

517ieyo2VPL.jpg

It is a joy to hear Gregg Jarrett's book is number one. I listen to Hannity often and Jarrett has a comprehensive knowledge of the coup attempt. By the way folks, the Deep State is not done. Watch out for a Gulf of Tonkin incedent in regards to Iran as Douglas Macgregor alluded to on Tucker's show last night...

Dayem, some dude still has an avatar of the Swamp Rat Miller!

Last edited:

No, I'm asking you why you think I'm a moron

The orange clown only said that because he's a real moron and thought that would help to get the deep state of his back

If I quote Trump on fake news will that convince you that the MSM is just propaganda?

As for your 'evidence'... sorry if a link to CNN 'facts' doesn't convince me

But at least you tried so here's some evidence of the deep state at work

3d74fc2cfecca3bb83211598d698d3a9--loretta-lynch-secret-meeting.jpg

I explained why you’re a moron. It’s not my problem you’re too big of a moron to not understand my explanation.

As far as evidence proving Russia hacked the election, I provided it. It’s so not my problem that you don’t like my source. And regardless of the source, it demonstrates our Justice Department believes Russia hacked the election, the Executive branch believes it, the CIA believes it, the FBI believes it, the NIA believes it and HLS believes it. That you reject all that plus all the evidence I’ve shown you and still maintain there’s no evidence doesn’t mean there’s no evidence; it only shows I’m right when I point out you’re a moron.

I explained why you’re a moron. It’s not my problem you’re too big of a moron to not understand my explanation.

I must have missed the explanation, unless it's "everyone who doesn't believe the Russians did it is a moron"
As far as evidence proving Russia hacked the election, I provided it. It’s so not my problem that you don’t like my source...

Your 'source' doesn't contain a single piece of evidence

All it says is... officials believe, the NYT says, the WP reported, Obama says etc. etc. etc.

It only proves my point that the deep state controls the MSM
...And regardless of the source, it demonstrates our Justice Department believes Russia hacked the election, the Executive branch believes it, the CIA believes it, the FBI believes it, the NIA believes it and HLS believes it. That you reject all that plus all the evidence I’ve shown you and still maintain there’s no evidence doesn’t mean there’s no evidence; it only shows I’m right when I point out you’re a moron.

The key word is believe, the credibility of your beloved 'intelligence' agencies went out of the window with the slam dunk of Saddam's evil WMD comrade, the "just believe us" propaganda doesn't work any more...

Well, it still works for traumatized and brainwashed disciples of the psycho princess of course

"The four-page memo revealed the improper use of surveillance by the FBI and the Justice Department in the Russia investigation, including that the wiretap application was primarily supported by the unverified dossier compiled by former British spy Christopher Steele.

The dossier was funded by the Hillary Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee and contain multiple salacious allegations against Trump."

“The very thing that the Mueller investigationis all about is seeing if the Trump campaign colluded with the Russians to get dirt on Hillary and used it against her,” he said.

“Now, we actually know that’s exactly what Hillary Clinton did. Hillary Clinton paid people … they got dirt from Russians to use it against Donald Trump,”

..“Now, we actually know that’s exactly what Hillary Clinton did. Hillary Clinton paid people … they got dirt from Russians to use it against Donald Trump,”

The dirt didn't even come from the Russians, it came from Mi6

But colluding with the Brits isn't a problem

It is illegal to pay for / use info from a foreign source in a US election.

Hillary broke the law ... Again.

It is illegal to pay for / use info from a foreign source in a US election.

Hillary broke the law ... Again.
She didn't hire Russian bots to work her campaign. And she wouldn't have kissed Putin's ass like the current President did.
She hired Russian spies to smear Trump. Your belief in Hillary's integrity is hilarious and pathetic.

I must have missed the explanation, unless it's "everyone who doesn't believe the Russians did it is a moron"
As far as evidence proving Russia hacked the election, I provided it. It’s so not my problem that you don’t like my source...

Your 'source' doesn't contain a single piece of evidence

All it says is... officials believe, the NYT says, the WP reported, Obama says etc. etc. etc.

It only proves my point that the deep state controls the MSM
...And regardless of the source, it demonstrates our Justice Department believes Russia hacked the election, the Executive branch believes it, the CIA believes it, the FBI believes it, the NIA believes it and HLS believes it. That you reject all that plus all the evidence I’ve shown you and still maintain there’s no evidence doesn’t mean there’s no evidence; it only shows I’m right when I point out you’re a moron.

The key word is believe, the credibility of your beloved 'intelligence' agencies went out of the window with the slam dunk of Saddam's evil WMD comrade, the "just believe us" propaganda doesn't work any more...

Well, it still works for traumatized and brainwashed disciples of the psycho princess of course

Why are you lying?

One of the first items listed...

The FBI reaches out to the DNC again, warning them that one of their computers is transmitting information back to Russia.

... how sad for you that you have to lie to maintain your ignorance?

"The four-page memo revealed the improper use of surveillance by the FBI and the Justice Department in the Russia investigation, including that the wiretap application was primarily supported by the unverified dossier compiled by former British spy Christopher Steele.

The dossier was funded by the Hillary Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee and contain multiple salacious allegations against Trump."

“The very thing that the Mueller investigationis all about is seeing if the Trump campaign colluded with the Russians to get dirt on Hillary and used it against her,” he said.

“Now, we actually know that’s exactly what Hillary Clinton did. Hillary Clinton paid people … they got dirt from Russians to use it against Donald Trump,”
Oh? What did Hillary use against Trump?

Forum List

Back