Flash Flood on I5 in California. No doubt our resident sheep will claim "global warming!"

westwall

WHEN GUNS ARE BANNED ONLY THE RICH WILL HAVE GUNS
Gold Supporting Member
Apr 21, 2010
Nevada
But, as anyone who actually has lived in the region knows this is a normal occurrence. It is after all a DESERT. What happens in deserts? Yep...flash floods.

Carry on!
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Er, wait. I thought CO2, caused forest fires. Surely there must be a left and right handed version of CO2 where one causes fires, the other floods

Could have something to do with the nino.

"Could". But, when it is a natural occurrence, the evidence needs to be pretty high to support the assertion.

amazing washes in Cali. near Baker , Barstow , Searchlight [approximately] vicinity on the way to Vegas . Would love to see them in full flood without death or problems to humans .

Poor Westwall. He always makes these predictions about how his fantasy opponents have to act, and they never come true.

It's so good to be part of Team Rational. We don't anyone commanding us who to demonize, so we examine the real world without any partisan bias. With no political dog in the hunt, no emotional attachment to any position but the truth, we take joy in simply learning, no matter how the outcome affects anyone's politics. If our politics don't match the science, we'll change our politics.

Now, the El Nino is sort of good news in that it's forecast to reach further north and start refilling the reservoirs more.

El Niño rains forecast to reach far into Northern California, where they're most needed

But, as anyone who actually has lived in the region knows this is a normal occurrence. It is after all a DESERT. What happens in deserts? Yep...flash floods.

Carry on!

Strawman/Speculation Fallacy.

:talktothehand:

Carry on!

LOL....and yet who is it who brought up global warming?

The predictable sheep Westwall.

Carry on!

Ummmm, no. It's a well established and KNOWN cycle of events. Color me unsurprised that a nimrod such as yourself doesn't understand cause and effect, nor take the time to research even the very BASICS of the subject.

Epic fail dude.

California Coastal Commission
Natural History of Fire & Flood Cycles

Natural History of Fire and Flood Cycles

Carry on!

Ummmm, no. It's a well established and KNOWN cycle of events. Color me unsurprised that a nimrod such as yourself doesn't understand cause and effect, nor take the time to research even the very BASICS of the subject.

Epic fail dude.

"Give me forty acres and I'll turn this post around"... :eusa_hand:

Speculation fallacy (Argumentum ad Speculum)

Now read your own TITLE.
You ain't weaseling out of this, weasel.

Carry on!

Epic fail dude.

Now read your own TITLE.

Ain't nothing to weasel out of nimrod, the sheep have already bleated or didn't you look at the posts above yours?

D'OOOOH!

Carry on!

Epic fail dude.

Now read your own TITLE.

Ain't nothing to weasel out of nimrod, the sheep have already bleated or didn't you look at the posts above yours?

D'OOOOH!

Nope. Don't need to. By definition, none of those posts EXIST before you write your title.

DUH.

And btw as a bait thread this belongs in Rubber Badlands or somewhere.

Forum List

Back