Fleecing the True Believers

"The WP belongs wrapped around a dead fish( a live one would object) or at the bottom of a bird cage. They are propagandists."

You know, I was somewhat apprehensive that offering that link would fret some of our prolific posters. It is not my intention to drive away any poster.

But, I offered the Amazon link because I sincerely believe there are other posters on this site who would NOT be intimidated by multiple-syllable words, incisive thinking, content rich coverage, and good writing.
So, it was for those people I offered the WaPo link.

But, for those others who are offended, well, I regret if they perceive my link cast shade on their avatars.

Mea culpa, mea culpa.

You know, I was somewhat apprehensive that offering that link would fret some of our prolific posters. It is not my intention to drive away any poster.

But, I offered the Amazon link because I sincerely believe there are other posters on this site who would NOT be intimidated by multiple-syllable words, incisive thinking, content rich coverage, and good writing.
So, it was for those people I offered the WaPo link.

But, for those others who are offended, well, I regret if they perceive my link cast shade on their avatars.

Mea culpa, mea culpa.
I bet you are impressed by your posts. I am not. You are an arrogant troll. No more than that.

I'd highly recommend, poster Sparky.....that you give WaPo a test drive with a 'taster subscription'. Short, cheap, and it gives you a chance to kick-the-tires for a month or two or so.
Why, when any WaPo story title can be googled, resulting in it for free?

Quit posting what we have to buy into is the point

~S~

"Quit posting what we have to buy into is the point"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, poster Sparky, I may have been more clear.
However, my intention with that post about WaPo/Amazon was simply to display one avenue to purchase it.... if ......one wished to.

But, your post spurred me to scroll back up and re-read my own writing.
So I did.
I saw this:

"I'd highly recommend, poster Sparky.....that you give WaPo a test drive with a 'taster subscription'. Short, cheap, and it gives you a chance to kick-the-tires for a month or two or so."

Perhaps, my wording of "highly recommend" interpreted to you as..... "you have to".

That was never my intention.

I like the Post. I think highly of it, and the other publications mentioned.
Accordingly, I feel quite comfortable in recommending them.

Forum List

Back