Fleecing the True Believers

I am considering the Kamala crew socks...
kamalasocks_300x.jpg

I could literally walk all over that ignorant bitch every day.

People in this nation just fervently get behind politicians like never before. It makes less than zero sense. I have done well despite who is in charge. Poor and middle class people fervently just enamor themselves with ultra wealthy leaders....it truly is a phenomenon nobody can understand

People in this nation just fervently get behind politicians like never before. It makes less than zero sense. I have done well despite who is in charge. Poor and middle class people fervently just enamor themselves with ultra wealthy leaders....it truly is a phenomenon nobody can understand
It's permeated our entire society, our culture.

We're becoming more tribal. It's like we're regressing.

I swear, it's like they've grown tired of waiting for Jesus to show up, so they're tithing to Trump and his Apostles.

Incredible.
That's exactly what it is. I've been saying something similar since 2015. The leaders of maganation are the televangelists fleecing their aggrieved magaturd flock. The Orange Lard and Savior usurped the template of the Tea Party, turned it up to 11 and MAGA was born. Now there's even more opportunities to sell merch to the flock. Screw conflicts of interest.

The glaring irony of magaturds having the audacity to condemn 'the other party' of 'govt worship' never disappoints.

That's exactly what it is. I've been saying something similar since 2015. The leaders of maganation are the televangelists fleecing their aggrieved magaturd flock. The Orange Lard and Savior usurped the template of the Tea Party, turned it up to 11 and MAGA was born. Now there's even more opportunities to sell merch to the flock. Screw conflicts of interest.

The glaring irony of magaturds having the audacity to condemn 'the other party' of 'govt worship' never disappoints.
They're predisposed to not only following iconic figures, but to donating to them. A savior.

I don't get it.

That’s what all this conspiracy nonsense - including Trump’s Big Lie - is about. Power and money.

A federal judge last month ordered Wood and Powell to pay roughly $175,000 in legal fees for their “historic and profound abuse of the judicial process” in suing to overturn the 2020 presidential election. And Powell and others face potentially billions of dollars in damages as a result of defamation lawsuits filed by Dominion Voting Systems, which they falsely accused of helping to rig the 2020 race.​
To help cover their legal bills, the factions have set up online merchandise shops targeting their most loyal followers. Fans of Powell’s bogus conspiracy theory can, for instance, buy a four-pack set of “Release the Kraken: Defending the Republic” drink tumblers from her website for $80. On Flynn’s newly launched website, fans can buy “General Flynn: #FightLikeAFlynn” women’s racerback tank tops for $30. And Wood’s online store sells $64.99 “#FightBack” unisex hoodies; the fleece, a listing says, feels like “wearing a soft, fluffy cloud.”​
Their arguments increasingly resemble the performative clashes of pro wrestling, said Mike Rothschild, a conspiracy theory researcher and author of a book on QAnon: full of flashy, marketable story lines of heroes conquering their enemies. The drama, he said, gives the influencers a way to keep their audiences angry and engaged while also offering them a chance to prove their loyalty by buying stuff.​
QAnon is “the easiest money that you could possibly make if you don’t have a conscience, but there’s only a certain number of people you can fleece. It’s not a renewable resource,” said Rothschild (who has no relation to the famous banking family targeted in antisemitic conspiracy theories).​

Professional rasslin’ is a great analogy as Trump was a WWE performer.

Ka-ching!
WHAT? Politicians ask for donations and raise money to pay for political campaigns?

How has no one discovered this before???

That’s what all this conspiracy nonsense - including Trump’s Big Lie - is about. Power and money.

A federal judge last month ordered Wood and Powell to pay roughly $175,000 in legal fees for their “historic and profound abuse of the judicial process” in suing to overturn the 2020 presidential election. And Powell and others face potentially billions of dollars in damages as a result of defamation lawsuits filed by Dominion Voting Systems, which they falsely accused of helping to rig the 2020 race.​
To help cover their legal bills, the factions have set up online merchandise shops targeting their most loyal followers. Fans of Powell’s bogus conspiracy theory can, for instance, buy a four-pack set of “Release the Kraken: Defending the Republic” drink tumblers from her website for $80. On Flynn’s newly launched website, fans can buy “General Flynn: #FightLikeAFlynn” women’s racerback tank tops for $30. And Wood’s online store sells $64.99 “#FightBack” unisex hoodies; the fleece, a listing says, feels like “wearing a soft, fluffy cloud.”​
Their arguments increasingly resemble the performative clashes of pro wrestling, said Mike Rothschild, a conspiracy theory researcher and author of a book on QAnon: full of flashy, marketable story lines of heroes conquering their enemies. The drama, he said, gives the influencers a way to keep their audiences angry and engaged while also offering them a chance to prove their loyalty by buying stuff.​
QAnon is “the easiest money that you could possibly make if you don’t have a conscience, but there’s only a certain number of people you can fleece. It’s not a renewable resource,” said Rothschild (who has no relation to the famous banking family targeted in antisemitic conspiracy theories).​

Professional rasslin’ is a great analogy as Trump was a WWE performer.

Ka-ching!
The big lie is that the election was not stolen. Over half the country knows it is a lie. Keep failing, it looks good on you.

I'm not buying a Washington Post subscription to read this Toro
It is really quite a good buy.
I get the digital subscription....for my laptop and my phone.
It is a 'go-to' read (or scan) for me each morning.
An excellent publication.
I came to it late in life...when visiting in-laws in DC and used walk over to the local Starbucks for coffee. Began picking it up there and realized....'This is a good newspaper'.

Previously, I had spent almost the entirety of my life reading the Wall Street Journal, the New York Times, the Chicago Tribune, and for when I lived there the San Francisco Chronicle.

The Times, WaPo, and the WSJ remain as my pillars of information....though I shore 'em up with Axios, and any number of other digital newsfeeds. I don't do talking-head blogs.

I'd highly recommend, poster Sparky.....that you give WaPo a test drive with a 'taster subscription'. Short, cheap, and it gives you a chance to kick-the-tires for a month or two or so.

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=washington+post+subscription+for+prime+members&crid=2FOPMJTGR8AX7&sprefix=washington+post,aps,96&ref=nb_sb_ss_ts-doa-p_1_15&tag=ff0d01-20

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Trump is not lying. We have visual proof of how dedicated crusty-butted Bolshevik wannabes act at the polls when they think nobody's looking.
Well, good poster 'beautress'....please don't keep all that "visual proof" to yourself.
Run your little tush down to the local FBI office, or your State's top election official, and file a report on what you have.
Them that can ..... do.
Them that can't.....don't.
Giddyup!! Mon ami.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I could literally walk all over that ignorant bitch every day.

Misogyny much?
USMG seems to be an interweb collection depot for the angry incels amongst us.
Sad.
Bigly.

It is really quite a good buy.
I get the digital subscription....for my laptop and my phone.
It is a 'go-to' read (or scan) for me each morning.
An excellent publication.
I came to it late in life...when visiting in-laws in DC and used walk over to the local Starbucks for coffee. Began picking it up there and realized....'This is a good newspaper'.

Previously, I had spent almost the entirety of my life reading the Wall Street Journal, the New York Times, the Chicago Tribune, and for when I lived there the San Francisco Chronicle.

The Times, WaPo, and the WSJ remain as my pillars of information....though I shore 'em up with Axios, and any number of other digital newsfeeds. I don't do talking-head blogs.

I'd highly recommend, poster Sparky.....that you give WaPo a test drive with a 'taster subscription'. Short, cheap, and it gives you a chance to kick-the-tiresfor a month or two or so.

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=washington+post+subscription+for+prime+members&crid=2FOPMJTGR8AX7&sprefix=washington+post,aps,96&ref=nb_sb_ss_ts-doa-p_1_15&tag=ff0d01-20

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, good poster 'beautress'....please don't keep all that "visual proof" to yourself.
Run your little tush down to the local FBI office, or your State's top election official, and file a report on what you have.
Them that can ..... do.
Them that can't.....don't.
Giddyup!! Mon ami.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Misogyny much?
USMG seems to be an interweb collection depot for the angry incels amongst us.
Sad.
Bigly.
The WP belongs wrapped around a dead fish( a live one would object) or at the bottom of a bird cage. They are propagandists.

Forum List

Back