Flint pastor interrupts Trump speech to ask him to stop attacking Clinton

Most of all USA inter cities are run by dems. for the last 50 to 100 years and we now have a 1/2 black president and Billary in power for the last eight years and what black person is now better off as now millions more are on food stamps and out of work!! Give Trump a chance to fix the problems!!!

“Mr. Trump I invited you here to thank us … not to give a political speech,” the pastor said as she walked up to Trump.

---------------------

Trump doesn't give a shit about those people. The fucker gave Play-Doh to disaster victims in New Orleans. Imagine what he would do as president..
I'm really starting to hate these fucken "pastors".

Sigh. If you actually go to the UN they say the best way is thru their pastors. Ditto Katrina. Ditto Sanger.

Same refrain. Go to the pastors. They control the flock.

Hillary Clinton went to Flint last January.

He was facing down 16 others.

Now put on your red shoes if we wish to talk about what the D's did there.

Flint's water went bad under Republican autocracy.

:lol:

As a matter of fact get on your Louboutin red shoes.

Being a water activist for several decades after Grassy Narrows I understand the horrors of Flint. I cannot for the life of me understand how the Republican governor to keep the peace with the fucking Democrats let them keep running this game down.

Don't forget, I know Michigan really really well. I know the politics and I know the players. Put on your red shoes.

Gee, now you're adding to your thousand other claims that you were a water activist?

How on earth did you ever find time to be a 24/7 drunk?

Ah Carb. I'm listed everywhere on water. From Ducks Unlimited right across the board. Now pull out the drunk card.

Are you truly insane? I've gone from Grassy Narrows right across the decades. It's been important to me when I witnessed the damage done to First Nations and their people.

But you want to come at me on this board. I think we will need to chat up and coming when you insult me this way.

I have bled on water. It truly has been a passion of mine since the mercury poisonings of so many. And you know me from so many boards.

But now you mock me? Carb. Pull out your red shoes. And on every board. Let's dance when you don't even believe me on water.

Riiiiight Hillary never attacks Trump or calls millions of Americans deplorable, riiiiight /SARCASM

Did you completely miss the OP? The pastor invited the bloviating clown to thank them, not to give some moronic anti-Hillary speech.

Did you completely miss the last 50 years where Dem's lie and fight dirty while demanding the Republican candidate be as pure as the Pope. Trump is simply giving the left a dose of their own medicine, suck on it.

Okay remember the scene in Steel Magnolias where Sally Fields is screaming "I just want to hit somebody"?

That's me looking at a D or a RINO. . Trump finally has gotten our anger. Our frustrations. All their lies. Obviously too many D's have not gotten it. Worst yet our R's.

I don't believe in a damn thing Bernie was saying. But I understood their passion for the man. And I loved it despite the fact it scared the crap out of me.

But they cared. Finally some one over there cared.

He was facing down 16 others.

Now put on your red shoes if we wish to talk about what the D's did there.

Flint's water went bad under Republican autocracy.

:lol:

As a matter of fact get on your Louboutin red shoes.

Being a water activist for several decades after Grassy Narrows I understand the horrors of Flint. I cannot for the life of me understand how the Republican governor to keep the peace with the fucking Democrats let them keep running this game down.

Don't forget, I know Michigan really really well. I know the politics and I know the players. Put on your red shoes.

Gee, now you're adding to your thousand other claims that you were a water activist?

How on earth did you ever find time to be a 24/7 drunk?

Ah Carb. I'm listed everywhere on water. From Ducks Unlimited right across the board. Now pull out the drunk card.

Are you truly insane? I've gone from Grassy Narrows right across the decades. It's been important to me when I witnessed the damage done to First Nations and their people.

But you want to come at me on this board. I think we will need to chat up and coming when you insult me this way.

I have bled on water. It truly has been a passion of mine since the mercury poisonings of so many. And you know me from so many boards.

But now you mock me? Carb. Pull out your red shoes. And on every board. Let's dance when you don't even believe me on water.

I can't see the video. On dial up. I double checked. 40 KPS.

Seems to me like he did what he was supposed to do. Attack one of the greatest threats to America.

He did what he was supposed to do.

As always another lie by the leftist, The Michigan Governor had very little to do with the Flint water problem. The bullshit pump that always runs in the liberals mouths just swallowed some more. The pastor was just asking to be thanked for their votes, DAMN I don't want thanks for my vote, I just want someone who will repair the damage done by 60 years od Democrats turning into liberal shit.

“Mr. Trump I invited you here to thank us … not to give a political speech,” the pastor said as she walked up to Trump.

---------------------

Trump doesn't give a shit about those people. The fucker gave Play-Doh to disaster victims in New Orleans. Imagine what he would do as president..

"I remember when cars were made in Flint and mexico had bad water"....the lazy trash left in Flint are all on the dole....they'll never vote for somebody who wants to give them a job.

---------------------

"I remember when cars were made in Flint and mexico had bad water"....the lazy trash left in Flint are all on the dole....they'll never vote for somebody who wants to give them a job.

It got so bad after a couple of PPG reps were stabbed and assaulted there we could not have an event there. It was forbidden.

It got so bad after a couple of PPG reps were stabbed and assaulted there we could not have an event there. It was forbidden.

Heroin addicts and criminals....i grew up 70 miles from Flint...was once a great little city.

Michigan. Sigh. Such an amazing state. I can't believe how her politicians have let her down.

The UP to me is like heaven on earth. Detroit when I was in rock n roll during the renaissance years was freaking awesome.

I look at pictures now and cripes half of Detroit looks like Dresden after the bombings. When Motown Records gets up and leaves you you would think the voters would get a grip and throw out all their council men and women and their mayor.

But they kept voting D.

---------------------

Those people? Who really doesn't give a shit about "those people", R-Derp...liberal Democrats who give them lip service each election cycle or Donald Trump who's rightly pointing out that black Americans have been used by the Democrats?

He brought Trump to Flint so Trump could thank them? For what?
Trump wants to bring jobs back to Michigan. Hitlery wants to give Mich. to Muslim refugees. Parishoners need to know the facts because they are also voters.

Did he really tells you HOW in the world he could bring the jobs back to Michigan? Any kind of hint?
All he's been blurting this bring jobs back..... HOW?

---------------------

Those people? Who really doesn't give a shit about "those people", R-Derp...liberal Democrats who give them lip service each election cycle or Donald Trump who's rightly pointing out that black Americans have been used by the Democrats?

By telling blacks they are deprorable. They know he is one racist asshole. what made you think they believed him?

Trump wants to bring jobs back to Michigan. Hitlery wants to give Mich. to Muslim refugees. Parishoners need to know the facts because they are also voters.

Trump wants to bring jobs back. Really! But the way his greed is set up prevents him from bringing his own jobs back to the U.S....but he really wants to!

What prevents him and most other businesses from doing business here is the lack of a fair trade agreement, and it is crippling our GDP, coupled with currency manipulation. Let Trump make it worth businesses' while to do business with us instead of Mexico, Asia, China..

---------------------

By telling blacks they are deprorable. They know he is one racist asshole. what made you think they believed him?

Under the Clinton Administration the American prison system population absolutely EXPLODED because Bill Clinton pushed through a "tough on crime" legislative agenda that incarcerated several hundred thousand black Americans for minor drug offenses! What's amazing is that he did so and yet was viewed by blacks as "their" President when in fact he caused more black people to be locked up then any President before him!

Did he really tells you HOW in the world he could bring the jobs back to Michigan? Any kind of hint?
All he's been blurting this bring jobs back..... HOW?

How would you entice them to return?

Forum List

Back