🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Flood: Mesopotamian Archaeological Evidence

Curious that this is anti-religion in this section. Is that permitted as an opening title?
You consider this anti-religion? The theme of all the epic tales is redemption. Isn't the message important?

You consider this anti-religion? The theme of all the epic tales is redemption. Isn't the message important?
Yes, it's anti-religion in that it's science explaining again, the origin of the bible's story. I can't do anything to change that fact and I doubt if you can either.

It is not apparent whether they simply fail to understand that these diverse archaeological discoveries do not pertain to a single event or if they are callously suppressing information that does not conform to their preconceptions (for example, Halley, 1978, pp. 77-80).

It's worth reading if you are interested in ancient history and the basis of the foundational myths. The stories are powerful... Unforgettable.

Is it no longer valid?
It probably isn't as technology has pushed forward and proven that almost all of the estimates 50 years ago and more were wrong.
You fell for the date of the article, proving...
YOU DIDN'T READ THE ARTICLE.
And don't hand me any of your bullshit that you read it.

It probably isn't as technology has pushed forward and proven that almost all of the estimates 50 years ago and more were wrong.
Oh I read it and liked the fact that it discussed the findings of several archaeologists. I'm also a fan of Samuel Kramer's work since I started reading him in the 1980s. What's your problem exactly? Do you dispute the information or do you want to discourage anyone else from reading it? Or are you just attacking women the way Trump does?

Oh I read it and liked the fact that it discussed the findings of several archaeologists. I'm also a fan of Samuel Kramer's work since I started reading him in the 1980s. What's your problem exactly? Do you dispute the information or do you want to discourage anyone else from reading it? Or are you just attacking women the way Trump does?
Why don't you post some articles on cancer treatment from 1980 while you're at it?
I don't know if I should be annoyed with you or sympathetic that your mental capacity is so poor.

Why are you pretending to be some scientific guru here while spouting creationist BS? Carbon dating estimates have never proven horribly "wrong" -- even those done 70 or more years ago. Far from off by even a factor of 2, let alone 500 or whatever silliness you've been drinking.

Forum List

Back