Flooding the Tunnels Has Begun

Even though it is mostly an entertaining movie, it is pretty historically correct. Set in what is now the Ukraine in the late 19th Century, it shows the beginnings of the civil unrest that would culminate in the Bolshevik Revolution some 20 years or so later. The Tzars expelled the Jews from that land and some years later drove most Jews out of Moscow. It is in no way preachy nor attempts to make a political statement, but the message is loud and clear there.

It helps explain why so many Russian Jews wound up in New York, Chicago, and Jerusalem and illustrates why it is cruel to tell them to leave Israel and just go back to where they came from. The same for those who left European nations after the Holocaust. Telling them to just go back to where they came from is unbelievably insensitive.
but.... i am Not Saying That! :)

i'm very much in favor of Israel's continued right to exist in the lands that their God assigned to them!

it's just that right now, with this increased complexity in international diplomacy, i feel some of the world leaders can use some of the tips that i issue in threads like these. (i'll make sure they receive word of the link to this thread myself)..

Last edited:
but.... i am Not Saying That! :)

i'm very much in favor of Israel's continued right to exist in the lands that their God assigned to them!
Well I hope you are very much in favor of Israel defending that land from Hamas et al who are committing unbelievable atrocities in their effort to take it away from the Jews.

I just want to see those fucking tunnels flooded....

Can I?

Have they done it already or not yet?

I was 1-2 days ahead of the news with this one:
GazaTunnelSeaLevel.jpg

I was 1-2 days ahead of the news with this one:
View attachment 869340
It is only fitting going left to right in Hebrew coinciding with Genesis 7:12 so left to right 12 th month 7 th day let the rains begin considering that the word for VIOLENCE in hebrew is HAMAS and Gd flooded the earth because of the Violence Or HAMAS replay on a smaller scale….

Forum List

Back